Chapter 006

I don't need you

Your POV

Here i am standing on the beach of busan, far, far away from home. I could feel the sand sticking to my bare feet. Two people around me fixing my hair, make-up and outfit. I was wearing a cute white summer dress. Today was the first shooting day of the music video. We drove here by car and without any rest we had to shoot the video. I had been sitting with Jimin, J-hope and Rapmonster in the car, man they are noisy. I got to read the script but all i could remember was i had a scene together with Suga. After that the only thing i felt was nervosity.

"Alright, let's start with some solo shots." The director said and i walked closer towards the sea remembering some things of the script. Behind the camera i could see some of the guys fool around while others were just sitting or sleeping in the car. Why did i say yes..... I felt the waves hit my anckels. It was actually pretty cold, no wonder the beach was empty. "So pretty!!!" J-hope yelled while Jimin gave me tumbs up. Far in the back i could see Suga and Jungkook watching me. They seemed to be talking about something. A light red tint covered my cheeks. Focus. I thought taking a deep breath as the filming started. 


"Andddd cut" the man behind the camera yelled and a woman came running up to me putting a soft warm blanket around me. I had been standing here all day filming my solo shot over and over again in only a short thin dress in the freaking cold. I was freezing. In between some pauses the guys got their part shot as well. "Alright that's enough for today" someone yelled and everyone started to pack their stuff. "Ugh... finally..." i softly said making my way back to one of the cars. "You must be cold, here" i heard a familair voice say and a jacket was wrapped around me with Jungkook not soon after giving a hug. I was a little shocked but didn't move away. My cheeks had become a bright red and it wasn't as cold anymore. "Get a room you two" Suga suddenly yelled from the other side of the car making me jump and push Jungkook away. In the corner of my eyes i could see Jungkook look a little hurt but i tried to act as if i didn't see it. 

"Thank you" i softly mumbled looking at Jungkook with a weak smile and got in the car. Suga also got in the car sitting next to the drivers seat and slammed the door. What's wrong with him, why is he acting as if he's mad? 

While driving to the location we would stay at until the music video shot were done no one talked. Even one of the crew members who was driving didn't speak a word. It was as if he knew the mood was not really good. Junkook kept glanging at me now and then but i tried to avoid his gaze by looking outside the window. For a moment i looked to the drivers mirror and could see Suga had his eyes closed. Maybe he is just tired? 

The ride didn't take long. We arrived at a small appartment. It had a small living room and a few bedrooms. I was sharing mine with some of the girl crew members. They were really nice to me but slingtly older so i felt kinda out of place. The first thing i did was claiming the bathroom and take a shower changing back in some comfortabel clothes. "Jina come join us!" i could hear Jimin in found the guys in the livingroom all sitting or laying on the floor with lots of pillows and food. I found a free spot but it was right in between Jungkook and Suga. Great.... i bit my lip and sat down. 

"Did you like today? You where really pretty" V asked while J-hope agreed on his last words but both got a playful slap from Jin. "It was kinda cold.... but i guess it was alright" my words were really soft. Normally i didn't really get shy around those guys but for some reason when feeling the two next to me stare at me made me shy. "I hope i did alright" i said to myself outloud. The guys snickered "Of course you did" Rapmon said "You are beautiful, you have nothing to worry about" Jimin said but soon got threatened by the other guys. "Yah, next time i will tell you girlfriend you're flirting with other girls." "I'm not flirthing! i was just being nice" "Sureee...."

A giggle escaped my lips making it clear for me they were talking about Hana. I should tell her soon she had nothing to worry about if she didn't already know this. "Let's watch a movie!" V suddenly yelled and jumped up putting on the tv choosing a movie witouth even hearing the others agree. I guess everyone was tired from today because they were less active than normal. During the movie i felt a hand slowly making its way to my leg and started to it. I knew the hand belonged to Jungkook. I was nervous and tired to keep watching the movie. Should i push him away? AHHH don't go further. Kookie what are you planning!? I screamed in my mind suddenly feeling a weight lay down on my lap making Jungkooks hand quickly leave me. Blinking i looked down finding Suga had layed down with his head on my lap. I wondered how this happened. He used to be my enemy but is sleeping on my lap now. His eyes were closed. I coudn't help but stare at his sleeping face while feeling butterfly's in my stomach. My eyes found it's way back to the television screen. I took a quick glange at Jungkook but he was just watching the movie with a bored expression on his face. I wondered what he is thinking. My hand moved on its own touching Suga's hair softly my fingers trough his hair. 

I wasn't sure why but it didn't feel bad having my worst enemy so close. Rapmonster suddenly stood up and gave me a weird look before leaving to the kitchen. As he gave me this look i blushed and my hand left Suga but i heard a growl come from him. "Don't stop" i heard him say and my eyes nervously scanned the room to see if anyone had heard him but no one seemed to hear so my hand found it's way back in his hair. 

Before the movie ended Suga sat up and left to the room he slept in. Feeling a little weird and scared of weird reations from the guys i also left to my room jumping in my bed.


Light was shining in my face waking me up. I almost forgot but today i didn't need any shots to be taken of me. I could finally relax for a bit. Later that day i found myself in the livingroom feeling kind of bored. The boys and most of the crew were gone to the beach. "Jina would you like to help me" One of the crew members said and went to the kitchen. "Sure" i followed her to the kitchen and ended up helping her make dinner for everyone. We talked about girly stuff and she suddenly asked me this question. "Do you have a boyfriend?" I was lost for words. "Ah, i get it. is there anyone you like? maybe someone from bts?" she said and smiled but i couched at her words and cut my finger with a knife. "ouch!!" i yelled looking at my finger that started to bleed. 

Just then i heard the guys enter the house stopping by the kitchen as they heard me yell. "You're bleeding" Jungkook was the first to notice and ran to me grabbing my hand, pulling me to the sink and put my finger under cold water. "Does it hurt?" he asked. "uh.. not really. Don't worry Kookie" i tried to tell him but he woudn't let go. He looked at my finger but it was still bleeding so he did something i hadn't expected him to do "This will make it stop" he took my finger in his mouth and lightly on it. I felt my cheeks become hot and i wathed him in shock. Kookie stop with this skinship, please! was what i wanted to say but nothing left my lips. 

"Get you dirty bacillus away from her." Suga pushed Jungkook making him letting go of my hand. Instead Suga took it and placed a simple plaster on my finger shooting Jungkook a glare. Both of them were glaring at each other and i could almost see electric shocks being shot between their eyes. "ugh.. Really..." I heard Rapmonster as he pulled me out of the kitchen. "Just ignore those fools" he told me bringing me to the livingroom and sat me down on the couch. "Do you wan't to see the shots taken of you yesterday?" he asked as he showed me everything on a little laptop. After this everything seemed to have gone back to normal. The guys were their dorky selfs but i could still feel something going on between Jungkook and Suga. I wish this is going to be over soon. I don't want to deal with them.


It was late in the evening and almost everyone had gone to sleep but i was outside sitting on the stairs before the house. The stars were really pretty from here. They are more clear here in busan. I heard the door open and close and someone sat next to me. "Wow the sky looks beautiful" i heard Jimin softly say making me smile. "Yeah it is.." i answered not leaving the view for a moment. "are you alright?" he suddenly asked making me look at him. "Hm? what do you mean?"

A chuckle escaped his lips "I mean Jungkook and Suga. They have been fighting about you even since we got here" he said bluntly. I knew they were but i just hoped it had been because of something else. "They are?..." i ask not wanting to believe it was about me.

"Isn't it obvious? I mean.... they both get mad when you don't give them enough attention" Right now i really wanted to vanish into the nothingness. I didn't feel like talking about this. Hana already told me about this stuff enough but somehow it did feel good to talk with Jimin again in such a long time. He always used to be the one closest to me together with Jungkook but it somehow changed when Jungkook tried to come closer. I let out a sigh and looked back at the sky. "I don't know what you are talking about... Jungkook and me are just friends and Suga.... he is my enemy like he always has been." This left Jimin speechless for a moment but i knew he would come with something soon. "Don't you like one of them?... i mean... it's alright if you do. just don't lie to yourself it will only hurt you in the end."

Jimins words made me think. He was right but i just didn't want to like either of them. I didn't want anything to change, i didn't want to lose them. An how could my enemy like me, wha had happened on Jungkook's birthday that made him change. "I'm just not sure what to think.... honestly, they confuse me."

Jimin wanted to answer but the door opened with Jungkook joining us. Great timing kookie....... Jimin couched hoping Jungkook hadn't heard anything of their conversation. "What is this secret meeting? I feel left out. what happened to the 3 of us?" Jungkook said sitting next to Jimin. "Nothing, we were just looking at the night sky. You can see the stars so much more clear here" Jimin said pointing to the sky. "AH! a shooting star!" we all said on the same time and laughed. "Did you make a wish?" Jungkook asked still smiling. "Of course!!! but no one will know because if i tell you guys... it wont come true" Jimin said making me giggle. I wished our friendship would stay the same but somwhere i knew i would change soon.