Chapter 002

I don't need you

Your POV

"Oh i think i forgot something, wait here" I said to Hana and quickly ran back into the building. It was late and had started to get dark. A normal week had almost ended and tomorrow itwas saturday which meant party You where seriously thinking about it every minute of the day. Feeling woried about yourselfandyour feelings. You weren't sure how much longer you could keep this act up in acting like you didn't care about Suga's words. Even after last time he has continued his rude behaviour against you.

You went to the practice room but what you were looking for didn't seem to be there. Where is it? Then you rememberd you had left it in the recording room this morning so you quickly made you way there. Without thinking you abruptly opened the door but froze when you found Suga inside. He shot up looking at you and glared but this wasn't what made you suddenly feel bad. Normaly you woudn't have cared if you disturbed him but his eyes were red and the lack of sleep could been seen under his eyes. Had he been crying? Your heart sank. "What do you want" his voice cracked and sounded really upset. "I'm sorry..." you softly said walking into the recording room getting your notebook. In the corner of my eyes you could see him ruffle his hair as he let out a frustrated growl. Stopping in your tracks you looked back at him wondering what had made him like this.

"What's wrong?" slipped out of my mouth. I didn't know why i suddenly cared. Shoudn't i feel good about him being hurt by whatever. "Like you care." This made you snap. Fine. I wont care. Do whatever you want. I won't try to show my concern ever again. "Are you gonna get out or do you want me to kick you out. Your uglyness is making my eyes hurt" Rude... You felt like letting out an angry scream but just glared back at him and left slamming the door shut, hard. Outside the door you kicked a chair trying to calm down your anger. How did someone like him even exist in this word.  Not long after you had slammed the door Suga came out too frowning as he saw you where still there. "F- leave already" He yelled wiping his eyes with his shirt and let out a sniffle. You were about to explode but him looking broken like this calmed you a little. No. Don't care if he's crying like a baby. He has hurt you to many times to make you feel sorry for him.

"I hope whatever made you upset hurts you more than the way you make me feel, jerk" and with that i stormed off getting back to Hana as quick as i could. She cave me a concerned look. "What happened?" she asked seeing how mad i looked.  "Nothing.... lets just get out if here" and i grabbed her arm pulling her with me as i walked the way home. Little did you wonder what had happend to Suga for him to cry. He never really looked like the type that could get hurt easily.


It was finally saturday, time to have some fun. You had been shopping with Hana all day long finding clothes for tonight. Junkook had told you to wear something y and you coudn't help but follow his request. "Hey Hana don't you think this a bit too revealing?" you asked her showing her your outfit as you had put it on. You where wearing extreamly short hotpants with some highheals and a top that revealed your chest a little bit too much for your liking. "No it's perfect! Isn't this what Jungkook asked for?" she wiggled her eyebrow giving me a teasing smile. "Oh shut up, he probably asked every girl to wear something y, besides he didnt only say it for me but also said your name." I told her watching myself in the mirror. 

She let out a defeated sigh "Fine... but i still think he has the hots for you, have you ever seen the way he looks at you?"

"No Hana, we are just friends. Nothing more" I actually didn't really want to know what Jungkook thought about me. Little did i know he was flirting around with me. But wasn't this what boys did with every girl that looked good in their eyes. You brushed your hair and let it hang lose over your shoulders unlike you normaly did. Most of the times you tied it in a tail or knot but today you didn't feel like it. You did the last touches of make-up and you where ready to go. Hana was still deciding what to wear and it wasn't that late yet so you decided to watch some tv while you waited for your friend to get ready.

"I'm ready! lets go we are late" she said after some time. I smiled and jumped of the couch turning off the tv and looked at my phone to see what time it was. Wow when did it become this late. "You took really long, i hope the party didn't end yet" you teased your friend and got out of the house getting to the bus stop. The dorms of the guys wasn't that far away but you still had to take the bus for a little as it was too far to walk. You two got on the bus and some gay stared at you giving you a wink. Ew disgusting. You turned your head trying to avoid this guys gaze hoping your stop would come soon. "Hey stop dreaming, we're here already" i heard Hana say an got off the bus with her. "Ugh i'm so glad we had to get off, this guy kept staring at us" Hana said and you laughed a little knowing exactly what you meant. "i know, guys have no shame somethimes" i said and we both giggled.

We tried to search for the right appartment since none of us had ever been there before. "I think this is it" i said looking at the address on my phone. It did seem like a party was going on inside. Loud music was heard and some couple was making out right next to the door. I gave Hana a look wondering why we decided to even go. The door was already open so we invited ourselfs in. When Jungkook said little party this wasn't exaclty what i had imagened. There were a lot of other trainees, people from the company and een other idols. It made me wonder how they even manneged to get this away from the media because you never really saw articles about idols throwing parties but you knew it happened, a lot. It was just something unspoken about. "I thought you said little party...?" I head Hana behind me as we made our way towards the living room. "I don't know hana, i'm just as supprised as you".  I looked around hoping to spot the birthday boy. It really was one of those wilder parties. People where dancing, getting drunk and did whatever happened at those kinds of parties. 

"Oh Jina you came!" i heard a familair voice and felt a hand on my shoulder. Turning around i was met with the smiling face of Jimin. He looked you up and down and you could see his eyes started to sparkle enjoying what he saw. "Wow you look really hot today" he said boldly making you blush. "I see you also brought your friend" He looked over at Hana who gave him a shy sweet smile. "Do you know where Jungkook is?" i asked but could see from the look of Jimins face he had only heard half of what you said. "Eh what?..." he asked moving closer to you. "Jungkook! where?" you tried yelling above the music seeing Jimin smile. "Last time he was in the kitchen" he said pointing to where i had to go. You nodded and started to make your way trough the crown of people leaving Hana alone with Jimin. You knew how much she liked him and you could see why. Jimin's face was really cute but had the body of a god. He was really easy to talk with and could easily wrap evey girl around his firnger. To a lot he looked like the player type but he actually was really sweet and respectful when it came to girls.

You had made your way into the kitchen and saw Jungkook, Rapmonster and j-hope chat with each other. Both guys seemed to make fun of Jungkook about something handing him a glass what looked like alcohol. That's right. Even thought he was the youngest in BTS he was an abdult now. "Hi guys!" i said invading their little private party. "Jina!" J-hope hugged me while Jungkook and Rapmonster just stared at me quitly. They were checking me out, i fould feel their eyes roam over my exposed skin. "You look good" Rapmonster said giving me an aproving look. I just smiled not really sure how to react on this. I was never really noticed by guys so i wasn't really used to it. I turned to Junkook and took him into a hug "Happy birthday Kookie" He hugged me back and whispered a thank you in my ear. I could feel his hot breath tickling my skin which made me want to not let him go but i did anyways. "Where is your friend?" Rapmonster asked taking a sip of his drink. "Oh she is there.... somewhere" i said pointing somewhere into the room. This was when my eyes locked with none other than Suga. He was staring at me coldly from the other side of the kitchen but soon turned to some people i didn't know going back to whatever he was doing. I tried to forget about him and just enjoy the party.