Final

I don't need you

Suga's POV

I was working on a song in the recorning room but i wasn't able to concentrate. The only thing in my head was this stupid girl that made nervous whenever she was around. The time had come i had been most scared of. We where finally good with each other but then she remembered what i did to her in the past. I wasn't sure how to react and i actually didn't want to know what she thought about it. I didn't want her to become more angry with me than she ever had or see the hurt look on her face. Did she hate me? What did she think of me now. I felt bad for lying to her in the time of her memory loss even though i never really lied. But just not telling her the truth before she got to know it herself made me even more down.

I suddenly felt something wet rolling over my cheek. Not again.... overly exhausted from less sleep and stress i layed my head down on the table between my arms and layed there for a moment. I let out a sob not able to control it. Why did liking someone hurt so much. Why did i mess it up. I heard the door open. Great.... someone is here.... at first i just stayed in the same position but let out a growl as the person in the room didn't get out fast enough so i sat up and looked back frowning. My expression soften as i noticed it was the girl i had been thinking about. What a great timing. I bit my lip wondering what to do. I coudn't leave but i didn't want her to see me like this. Her eyes stared at me with wonder. Trying to avoid any conflict i turned back picking up a pen pretending to write down some lyrics.

"Are you okay?" She asked but i didn't answer afraid that if i did my voice would crack. "Suga..?"  she said next but i kept holding on. "Yoongi-oppa?" I stopped breathing for a moment. Did she really just call me that? "Just get your things and leave okay.." I said trying to sound calm but inside i holding back my emotions. I turned back to Jina giving her a look seeing her pout. No stop, don't do this. Again i broke eye contact turning my back to her so she woudn't see my face. "Not until you answer me" she spoke making me almost explode. Don't ask, please, you are supposed to hate me not asking me what was wrong. I dropped the pen i was holding. "Answer what..? there's nothing to answer" the words slipped from my mouth without even thinking. This time my voice was cracking and not as calm as before.

"What is wrong with you?" she really wanted an answer from me but how. What would i tell her? I just coudn't bring those words out. "Nothing...?" i simply said pausing for a bit "Look, can you just leave. I'm not in the mood for this" I tried to tell her what was wrong but it wasn't coming out like i wanted. "Why won't you tell me?! Why don't you let me in Suga! Please let me in! don't shut me out. Tell me what's wrong?" she suddenly yelled. I stared at her with wide eyes and my mouth hanging slingtly open. Why did she want to know what was on my mind. Why is she not mad. I didn't understand. "Say something!!!" she again yelled making me snap out of my thoughts. "Just leave. Why are you making things hard for me, Go! please..." softly slipped from my lips as i looked away hearing her storm out. We fight again. We always do. I always say something wrong. 

I had been so afraid with her being mad at me and then she gets in here not even a bit mad, seeming to even care about me. Why did i push her away like that? Maybe i was scared of hurting her again but i finally began to realise this was hurting her even more. Jumping out of the chair i ran after her. She hadn't come far and was only just outside the room. Not saying anything i threw my arms around her and hugged her close. I closed my eyes waithing for her to yell or something but it never came. 

Your POV

I had stormed out of the room. I was so wrong about this guy. I thought about giving him a chance but this just wasn't going to work if her was going to be like this all the time. I heard the same door open i had just opened and wanted to turn around to look if Suga had gotten out but felt arms slip around me. Suga was hugging my from behind. My anger dissapeared. What was wrong with this boy. He really wasn't good with expessing what he really wanted. "Why...?" i asked him in a calm voice. His body tembled a bit "Please.. don't... be mad..." He almost whispered which made me let out a sigh. I smiled to myself thinking of how messed up our whole past and actions had been. 

I coudn't stay mad for some reason. Something in my heart melted everythime he gave me a piece of the real Suga. He was always acting like nothing could break him, like no words or actions meant anything to him but inside his emotions where a mess. I turned myself to him and slipped my arms around his neck. "I'm not mad." i answered feeling his grip tighten on me. "Why would i..?" i asked wondering why he thought i was mad. Well maybe i was mad for him not opening up to me but other than that i wasn't, not anymore at least. 

"Don't you hate me for all the bad things i said to you... Or for me hiding the truth from you when you coudn't remember anything..?" he asked. So this was why he was being so strange. "Pabo... stop worrying so much." i said letting go to see there was still a bit of confusion on his face. This boy really. Before i was going to tell him i had maybe developed feelings for him he captured my lips with his. Without hesitating i kissed him back. It wasn't maybe. I did have feelings for him. But what was i to him? Just a toy he could run to when left like it or was he really just confused about his feelings. There was only one way to find out. 

We parted to breath and before he could pull me in another kiss i breathed a "I really like you Yoongi.." which made him stop and look shocked at first but this changed into a smile. He answered my words with another kiss but this one was sweeter and more loving than the ones he had ever given me before. "I'm sorry for being a jerk" he wispered kissing the corner of my mouth slowly moving closer to my ear whispering his sorry's to me until he moved away giving me a serious look telling me the words i had wished to hear the most. "I know i'm not really good with words and action so forgive me for that. I will work on that..." he paused moving his eyes away from my stare as if he was embarrassed by his next words. "I love you... ever since the first day we met. But i thought you would never..." i stopped him softly pushed him smiling at him. "You are so weird" i said laughing a bit blushing of his words. "YAH! i was confessing to you, don't you know how hard that was for me...." he said pouting and looking hurt. I giggled a bit "I know... i know..." He didn't change his expression crossing his arms. I let out a huff and pinched his cheek "I love you too, don't worry" i said more serious getting pulled close to him. "Good" he said pecking my lips and took my hand taking me back to the recording room.

"get the things you wanted to get before and lets get out of here..." he comanded me and i nodded giggling softly quickly finding my things and followed him outside the company. I felt really happy. Finally everything was clear. Things would become better now.