Chapter 005

I don't need you

Suga's POV

I let out a sigh laying my head back in the chair i was sitting on and closed my eyes. I have been trying to create a song but it didn't really go as i wanted. It was already 6 in the morning and i hadn't gotten any sleep at all. Maybe i should take a little break. I grabbed my jacket and left the recording room making my way trough the company building. It was really quiet which didn't really supprise me, who would go here at a time like this. 

As i walked into the big hall before the main entrance i saw a few trainees had already gathered to start their day soon but this wasn't what count my attention. Jina was one of them. It had been a few days ago since Jungkooks party and i hadn't seen Jina since then. It was not that neither of us didn't go to the company but we were just both really busy. Should i say hi? I wonder. Without further hesetating i walked up to her from behind and put my hands over het eyes. "What, who is this!!! Hana???" she yelled before i let go of her and smiled as she turned around. As soon as she saw me her smile fell and turned into a glare. "What do you want.... i'm not in the mood for your bullying...Jerk" 

I felt like she had just stabbed me. My smile left aswell turning back in the blank boring expresion i usually had. Thats right... She probably forgot about that night. She was probably to druck to rememeber even a little. Jina shot another glare and walked past me.

Things had turned back to normal. Maybe i just imagened it all. Did it even really happen... Trying to get it off my mind i went back to the dorm. I really need some sleep....

Your POV

I met up early with some other of the trainees so we could practice something before the teacher came. Suddenly my eyes were covered by a pair of hands. "What, who is this!!! Hana???" i yelled guessing it was my friend. She would always do this to me but when i turned around i saw Suga's adorably smile. Why him? Was what hanna said true? no it can't be. I glared at him trying to act the way i always did. "What do you want.... i'm not in the mood for your bullying... Jerk" I said and saw his smile fade. He didn't speak but just stared at me. Those eyes seemed like they were hoping for something. He looks kind of sad and relly tired. I hope he's okay. I wasn't sure what he was trying to do with this act but it made me nervous so i walked away hoping Hana was just joking with me. I'm not sure what i should do or say to him if it was true even though she didn't tell me the whole story.

Before turning a corner i looked back seeing him still standing there but he soon started to walk away. He was acting odd, or was it just me thinking this. If only i knew what had happened at Jungkooks party.


"Alright that's it for today! Good work!" the teacher said and went to grab her stuff. The girls also started to pack their stuff or sit and chill for a moment. I got a water bottle and took a sip feeling exhausted. "Hello, Jina, come here for a moment. We need to talk" an older guy asked. I forgot his name but he organised a lot of things for the idols in Big Hit entertainment, he was big hit ent.. I looked at him and nodded quickly following him out of the room. I felt a little worried and wondered if i had done something wrong. He never really asked me to talk alone. I actually didn't expect him to remember my name. I followed him to his office.

"Sit down" he smiled at me pointing to the couch and sat on the one on the opposite. With a nod i sat down waithing for what was going to come next. "You are doing really well these days..." he started and i started to hold my breath feeling happy he noticed me working hard. "You have been a trainee here for a few years now and i think it's time for you to debut." Did i hear him right. I stopped holding my breath and felt like jumping around and screaming but tried to calm myself. "A..ah r..really...? Tha.. nk you!!" i stuttered almost feeling myself tear up. I have been waithing for this moment for so long. "I have also chosen three other girls to debut with you but first i want all of you getting a little known by the fans so each one of you will perform with one of our already idols. I decided you will be featured in a new music video for BTS. What do you think?" My eyes grew big and my lips parted. Was this really happening. "I really like that" i softly said feeling shy to show my excitement.

After he told me i was soon not going to be a trainee anymore he explained me all the details of the or my new group and the other girls. He also told me everything i needed to know about taking part in the music video. I had to sign some papers and everything was set. Starting from tomorrow i was going to prepair with Jessi, Nico and my belofed best friend Hana for our debut.

As i walked trough the hall i suddenly let out a squeek and jumped a little. Some people gave me weird looks but i didn't care. I had to talk to Hana right now but i wasn't sure if she already knew the news. On my way home my excitement and happyness started to change in worry. Before debuting i was going to play a role in a music video but not just any video. One with BTS which meant i had to deal with Suga. 

When i got home and saw Hana i started to sceam and ran to her hugging her. She just laughed and hugged back. "I guess you heard" she said letting go looking just as happy as i felt. "Is this really happening? i can't believe.... i've waited so long for this to happen and then when i almost thought of leaving because of that jerk" I told her and she let out a giggle. "I heard you are going to play in the new bts music video" she changed the topic but i got where this was going and shot her a glare. "Yeah...... i'm not sure if i should be happy about that." i bit my lip thinking about shooting a video with the boys. I had no problem with all of them expect Suga and maybe Jungkook a little.

"What if it's a lovey dovey video" hana giggled at me. "What no! don't even start about it. I don't know what will happen if it is... how am i going to survive this." i said dramatically throwing my hands in the air. "Don't worry, i'm sure it won't be as bad as you think besides, you will always have kookie with you to protect you from evil jerks." Hana sat down next to me and patted my back. I smiled at her. "Not this again.... i already told you Jungkook is only a friend, nothing more"

"Keep thinking that, I've seen him checking you out many times. He doesn't think of you as only friends" Hanna said. I puffed my cheeks and threw a pillow at her.