Chapter 015

I don't need you

Your POV

I walked inside the company, Hana next to me happily talking about random thing's. We walked past Jungkook and i waved at him smiling "Morning!" me and Hana said but he just blinked and stared at us slowly answering with a "hi". He seemed kinda confused and i wondered why. After some seconds he seemed to relise something and ran up to us. "Hey wait!" the cornerd of his lips moved upwards. "Later today me, Jimin and J-hope are going to practices dances, you girls want to join?" he asked and eyed me "Like old times" he said a little softer. Hana had already agreed before i could dsay anything so i guess i didn't even have a choice but get along with it. Not that i didn't want to. "Sure! we'll see you later okay!?" Hana said before we left him. He seemed happy with us accepting his invite.

The rest of the day seemed pretty slow until our new manager walked into the room. "Sangmunim!!!" Jessi yelled and happily smiled at the man. He laughed a little. "Hi girls, i got something exciting for you" he said and all the girls including me shot up turning out full attantion to him. "You already know your first music video will come out in a few days but...." he told reminding us about our debut song getting seen by everyone soon. "There is this music show that asked if you'd like to perform. You girls are also going to be in a radio show." 

Wow! i was getting excited for this but something also scared me. Ever since i remembered about sure i started to remember more and more, including the incident with Kookie. I was scared people woudn't like me even after the company confirmed there was nothing going on between us. I was just going to see how this would go. "Woah!!! Really!!??? YEAHHHH" Nico yelled jumping around. "Wait!!! a music show? we have to perform? before a crowd or only the camera?" Hana asked. "There will be a small crowd" the manager answered smiling at Nico who was still jumping around. "Woah!!! our first real concert!!!" Hana also started to jump with Nico. Jessi just shook her head "These girls...." she talked to herself and i softly laughed. 

On the end of the day me and Hana met up with the boys dancing and fooling around. I was tired and sat against the wall wathing J-hope, Jimin and Hana have a dance battle. Jungkook had joined me also watching them. "Jina" he suddenly said in a serious tone but not loud enough for anyone else to hear. "Hm?" i turned to look at him wondering what he wanted. "Do you... like Suga?" he asked out of the blue making me lsot for words. What to answer him? "I... don't know" i said looking away from him. I wasn't lying. I still wasn't sure what to think and if i could trust Suga. What if he would hurt me again.This was holding me back from letting out all my feelings. In the corner of my eyes i could see a smile on Jungkook's face. "He will be good for you" this surprised me. Wasn't Kookie hurt about me not returning his feelings? Why was he telling me Suga was good for me. Did Kookie give up? "He might be mean somethimes but don't be scared.... That's just his way of telling you he likes you." Jungkook said still smiling and ruffled my hair. I was speechless. Kookie had just accepted and suggested one of his groups members. He was okay with it!? Now the only thing left to do was figuring out my own feelings.

When we left i turned to look at Jungkook and smiled at him. "Thank you Kookie" i whispered and hugged him. He laughed softly hugging back and ruffled my hair again. I pouted fixing my haird and left with Hana, going home.


Today we would perform and were standing backstage waithing for our turn. A few other fairly new group where also present. Jessie was chatting with some guy from a group called Seventeen while me, Hana, Nico and Jimin watched her from afar. Yes, Jimin was here too. He came to cheer on his girlfriend but was only allowed to watch from backstage. "Aww don't they look cute!" Hana said clinging on Jimin looking dreamly in Jessi's way. "She is trying to hard, i don't think he likes it..." Nico answered crossing her arms. "Are you jealous Nico?" i laughed. "NO!" she yelled and we kept making comments about Jessi and the seventeen boy. Jimin just quietly stood with us not knowing why he was standing here hearing our girl talks. 

A tech guy told us to get ready and Jimin gave us tumbs up. Our song started and we got on stage dancing and singing our heart out. At the end the crowed cheered which felt amazing. This was great! Our performance went great, no mistakes.

"So good!!!!" Jimin yelled when we got back in the backstage and he hugged Hana "I'm so proud of you" he told her leaving us standing there. "Hey! are you not proud of us?" Nico asked pouting as she looked at the couple. "Huh... Of course... hehe" he said scratching the back of his head giving us his eyes smile. "Nico, just leave him alone." I told her elbowing her softly. 

No one's POV

Back in the Bangtan dorms the guys were watching the performance live. Suga walked into the room stopping as he saw the tv screen. "What you guys watching?" he asked but noticed it was Jina the girls on stage. "Hyung come watch with us!!! they are super y!" V jelled like he was their biggest fan. "Wah, Nico's voice is so high, Really nice" Jin said while the others nodded in agreement. "BOOTY!!!!" J-hope yelled and all the members became wild when some y wiggling appeared in the dance. Suga just stared in silence no exprecion saying what he was thinking. "Aren't their clothes a bit too revealing tho...." Rapmonster said his eyes not leaving the screen. "Nah, It is y but not too revealing, just right. they look great!" J-hope said and V nodded "I don't think anyone minds about it being to revealing" he said smiling.

Suga frowned giving the guys a disgusting look. "I don't think Jimin will be pleased when he hears you guys talking like that about his girlfriend....Stop acting like little guys" he said glaring at all of them. "Talking like what? We just like their performance, nothing's wrong with that.." j-hope answered not as happy as he was before. "Don't act butthurt Suga, we know you like Jina" Rapmonster said still eyes on the screen. Suga was about to explode after this comment. He knew lying about it woudn't help because everyone knew about his feelings. "Don't worry. She's all your's" Jin laughed but the rest knew they should quit their talking after Rapmons comment. Giving Jin the 'what have you done' look. "...... I don't need her! ugh... disgusting" he yelled and stormed out of the room. "Should i go after him?" Jungkook asked in a worried tone. "Nah, just let him cool down." Rapmonster answered and all of the boys kept watching the tv show until the end.


Your POV

The tv show was over and it was time to go home. We followed our manager to the car when suddenly a small girl around the age of 6 stopped in front of us. "Hi there little girl" Hana said crouching down in front of the girl. "My unnie is a big fan of you" she shyly said making me smile. The little girl hold a box out to us looking at us with a shy smile. "Aww what is this?" Hana asked taking it from the girl and pat her head. "A pressent for Jina-unnie" she said and ran away as soon she had giving the little box. 

A pressent...? For me? Woah! i was feeling happy taking the box from Hana as we got in the car. "Open it!!!!" Nico yelled clapping her hands. "You girls are populair already and just debuted!" Jimin laughed. I opened the box and was shocked with was inside. Frozen in place i looked down at the 'pressent...'. "What is it?" Jessi asked looking over her seat to see what was inside but said nothing as she saw what it was. Nico who was sitting next to me saw Jessi's face and quickly took te box looking inside and started screaming. "EW!!! what is this!!!! Stop the car!!!!" 

The manager quickly stopped the car while Hana and Jimin also found out what was in the box. "Why would anyone give that!!!" Hana yelled in an angry tone. Nico had stepped out of the car to throw the pressent away. I was just looking down, lost for words. Why would someone give me dead rats... This kind of hurts knowing someone still hated me. "Jina, Let them hate, Don't worry and just ignore." Hana said placing a hand on my shoulder. I faked a smile. "It's fine" i answered trying to sound like i didn't care about the box. What was hurting the most was that this person had let a little girl give me this pressent. I wonder if she knew what was in the box she was giving us. 


After the performance everything went back to normal. We did a radio show and just practiced like we normaly did. "I think i forgot something in the recording room" i said to Hana. Deja Vu... "You can go home already" i told her and left, making my way towards the practice room. I heard music play and knew what this meant. Someone was inside and i had a feeling it was Suga. He was the person using the recording room the most. I took a deep breath and softly openend the room looking at the seat behind the recording table finding exactly who i expected to find. It seemed Suga had not noticed me coming in because he had his head lowerd on the table in his arm. He let out a frustrating growl allerting me he was not sleeping. I was wanting to quietly get my stuff and leave without him notecing but it ws already to late. He turned around glaring but his expression changed into a blank stare as soon as he saw me. 

I was waithing for him to yell at me like he always did but nothing came. He looked away biting his lip as if he was holding something back. He had dark circles around his eyes and looked tired, his eyes also looked a bit red like he had been crying. Why did i always find him like this in here. He turned back around so his back was facing me. "Are you okay?" i asked worried. I remembered the other time i had found him  in here crying but back then he had let out his anger on me and i never got to know what was wrong. He didn't answer scribbling something down on a paper pretending to work on a lyrics. "Suga..?" but still no answer. "Yoongi-oppa?" i even tried wondering why i was even trying. "Just get your things and leave okay.." he answered me finally in a calm tone not looking up from the paper. I pouted and wasn't going to leave. I wanted to know what was wrong and i would get an answer. "Not until you answer me" i said watching his back. He dropped the pen sitting up. "Answer what..? there's nothing to answer" he turned to me looking at my face. 

I was right. He had been crying or was about to. The strong Min Yoongi was about to break down in front of me. "What is wrong with you?" i asked not moving from my place. "Nothing...?" he simply said. "Look, can you just leave. I'm not in the mood for this" he finally was talking but not what i wanted to hear. I gave him a hurt look. "Why won't you tell me?! Why don't you let me in Suga! Please let me in! don't shut me out. Tell me what's wrong?" i yelled the last part which seemed to shock him. He stared at me but said nothing. "Say something!!!" i yelled taking one step closer. "Just leave. Why are you making things hard for me, Go! please..." he said breaking eye contact.

What did he mean... did i do something to him? was i the one making him cry? Without a word i stormed out feeling tears well up in my own eyes. Why would he never let me get close to him. I finally rememberd everything and had wanted to forgive his mean words but still. He didn't change. After i told him i remembered he started to avoid me. And now he asked me to leave. Did everything mean nothing to him? Kookie was wrong. Suga wasn't right for me.

He didn't need me,

and i don't need him.