Chapter 010

I don't need you

Your POV

"Jina what's wrong? you seem quiet today?" i heard Hana say. I looked at her and smiled. "Nothing. i'm just tired" i said trying to ignore the messages i got. "When are you done??? i wan't to spent time with you" i heard Jimin say to Hana. "What a needy boyfriend do you have" Nico said laughing as Hana blushed. The four of us (me, Hana, Nico and Jessi) where practicing a dance for our first song. "Alright lets do this one more time" Jessi pushed the play button of the radio and we all got in place dancing as the music started to blast trough the room. As the song ended Jimin started clapping his hand smiling like there was no tomorrow. 

Everyone was please with todays practice and started to get their belongings. "Don't forget about vocal lesson tomorrow, we have to be early this time" Nico said "Yes yes yes, i know. I will try to wake up" Jessi growled. I let out a soft giggle. Jessi was this girl that always overslept. "Jina, you can go home i'll be home later" Hanna said and i nodded getting out of the room saying goodbye to Jimin and the girls. As soon as i left the room my smile dropped and looked at my phone seeing a pop up from one of my social media's.
'You will pay for this, just wait and see'

Just ignore... i told myself suddenly bumping into someone. 

"Oh sorry" i said but saw i had bumped into Jungkook. "O..Oh.. it's... fine.." He softly said looking away from me. We awkwardly stood there for a minute but neither of us said anything or moved away. "Uhm.." we both said at the same time looking at each other and laughed a little. "You go first" i said wondering what he wanted to say. "I.. i'm sorry about yesterday.." he said knowing i had seen the picture made of that evening. "Ah.. it's fine. You didn't do anything wrong. are you alright? Your manager didn't get mad at you did he?" i asked worried about the trouble he was most likely going to get because of that picture. Jungkook laughed nervously. "Nah... it will be alright" he answered which made me feel glad but somewhere i didn't trust that nervous laugh. "Thats good to hear." after my words we again stood there with an awkward silence. "Okay, i have to go now. Bye" Jungkook suddenly said and was gone in a blink. 

At leas one of us was fine after this. I hope the haters will stop sending me stuff soon.


The next day i found my way back to the company but this morning i was alone. Hana hadn't come back home telling me she would stay at Jimins and meet me at the company. So here i was walking alone in the cold autumn morning. As i was walking i felt like i was being followed so i checked behind me seeing a girl packed in thick clothes and head covered by her scarf following me. I fastened my speed but heard the footsteps behind me also speed up. Why was this girl following me. She is actually following me right? i turned a corner looking behind me seeing i was still followed. It was not that i felt scared but was more freaked out someone was following me especialy after the threats i had gotten on social media. 

Those treats coudn't be true right? it was only to scare me. I found myself walking faster and began running towards the company. I quickly looked behind seeing the covered girl run too. What the hell!? I felt myself panic more and more but there was the door of the company. I made it. Running inside i shot a look behind me again seeing the girl was gone but before i could notice i crashed into Suga who cursed. We both fell on the ground with him breaking my fall as i was on top of him. "What is wrong with you, are you blind? Can't you watch where you're going!?" he yelled not able to stand up. I looked down feeling shocked and still freaked out from the stalker girl. I was breathing heavily and my cheeks had gotten red as i noticed how close Suga actually was. "Are you going to get off or what?" The tone in his voice wasn't exactly happy and made me quiet. He roughly pushed me off. "Next time find Jungkook to sit on, leave me alone." he said even more mad than he had talked before walking away leaving me on the ground.

What was that about? Suga's little rant got me really confused. What was with the sudden bad mood. Last time i saw him he was worried where i had gone to. At least nothing had happened and the stalker girl was gone. Standing up i dusted myself off and went to the vocal lesson room trying to forget what had happened.


After vocal lessons we had a little free time until we had to go to dance practice. "I'm going to get something to drink" i said and left the girls going to my locker to get a bottle of water. As i walked trough the hallways i could see the Bts boys walking my way. "Hey Jina!" they said smiling at me expect for this one blonde guy. Suga ignored me quickly walking away as the guys stopped for a moment to ask how things where going. Seriously what is wrong with him.... i thought, but still... this wasn't really anything new. He always used to be like this until Jungkooks birthday, thats when he changed and became nicer. It seemed things had gone back to how they where and it made me wonder why. What did i do wrong?

The day went by pretty fast and evening was about to come. "You can go home, i'm going to be home later" Hana told me. Of course, she had to see her boyfriend again. "Okay, don't be late" i said and waved.

Getting to the exit i noticed someone standing in the door opening staring outside. It was raining. I knew who it was, the blonde hair wasn't really hard to recognise. Silently i stood next to him hoping the rain would stop soon. "how was your day...?" i softly asked looking at him in the corner of my eyes. I could see him frown but no words came from him. "okay... i guess you had a bad one" i said to myself out loud. Was he still mad because i bumped in him? "tssk" was all i heard from him after a few more minutes of silence. Letting out a sigh i looked at him still trying to make him talk to me. I didn't know why but i kind of missed how he was a little nicer to me before. "i really hate the rain." i said but short after finally some words came out.

"I hate you" Suga quickly said not moving or looking away from the rain outside. "wha...?" i was dumbfounded at his words. He never said them like this. Yes he was never really nice with words but he had never told you this clear he hated you. RUDE!

"What did i ever do wrong to you!" i suddenly yelled feeling my anger rise. Why why why!? i didn't understand why he always had to be mean. It hurts, su much. "You are so dumb" he simply said still not looking at me. I clenced my teeth holding myself from slapping his pretty face. 

I tried to think of something to say back but i didn't know what because i knew if i said something he would only say something more hurtfull back. "Why are you still here. The rain stopped, you can go now" Suga said in a bored tone. I looked outside seeing he was right. "Why don't you go, you are the one that hate's me. You know what! I hate you too, I have hated you since the first day we met. I wish everyone out there would know what a jerk you are.." the words left my mouth without even thinking. "So thats what you are planning?... ruining all of us with those pictures? First being nice and then bam!" he glared at me and i looked at him my eyes wide open. Pictures? What did that have to do with this? "What do you mean? I never wanted anyone to take those pictures of Jungkook and me" I felt my hands shake and eyes water thinking about the treats and mean messages i was getting because of that picture. 

"Why weren't you more careful then?"
"i..."
"It looked like you enjoyed it"
"Is this why you are mean to me? are you jealous of the picture?"
"No, i'm just telling you what i think"


"But no one asked about your thoughts. You don't even know what happened. I never wanted to cause trouble for kookie, or anyone in bts. I don't understand why you are always being like this. I tried to be nice... You... I never wan't to see you ever again!" I yelled with now tears streaming down my cheeks. His expression changed as he saw my tears but i cut any of his actions off running away as fast as i could. Never did anyone hurt me as much as this guy. He always found a way and it never seemed to stop, even when you think he changed you are wrong. I ran and cried, not caring if anyone saw me. 


After my runaway i had stayed outside for some time walking the streets. My phone had buzzed a few time and i knew what that meant, angry fans or Suga. I ignore it and didn't even take the time to look at it. I didn't want to see any one it, i coudn't take it. I wasn't even sure what time it was. 

I hear familiar footsteps looking behind me i saw the same girl from this morning. Not again.... I didn't have the power to run any more so i stopped and turned around. "Stop following me will ya" i said as the girl stopped as well and smiled at me. "You did this yourself, you touched my oppa" this made me almost throw up. I was right, it was one of those crazy girls from the treats. "Look. i will never touch your oppa again okay, can you just stop following me..?" i wasn't sure what this girl was planning but i wished i was not alone right now. "You already did and i can't forgive you for that" she said smiling some more.

"...okay.." i softly answered not sure what to do, say or expect. Maybe it was best to just try and ignore her. It didn't look like she would listen to any of my words anyway. I turned around and started to walk away. The girl still followed me and after some minutes i thought this was alls he was going to do but i was wrong. I suddenly felt something hit my head making me fall to the ground. As i looked up at the girl she started to kick me everywhere she could. "Stop!" i yelled bus wasn't really able to do anything. Why wasn't anyone helping me, Where are people when you need them? Please someone? This pain was to much. The girl stopped and walked away yelling some things at me. Tears where falling from my eyes as i sat helpless on the ground. Blood came from my lip and i had brushes everywhere. 

This was the worst day of my life. The tears didn't stop. I sat up a little more leaning against a wall burrying my face in my arms that where around my legs. Why did it feel like the whole world was against me. Not only the brushes hurt but my heart did hurt even more. Again i felt my phone but decided to look this time seeing Suga was calling me. Anger was taking control of me so i picked up sobbing. "What do you wan't jerk" i yelled between my sobs. "Are you still crying?  why did you run off like that. where are you...?" he asked sounding a lot nicer than he was before but i wasn't going to be fooled by this again. "Like you care! delete my number, i don't want to hear your voice anymore" and with this i hung up. Why did he even try to call me when he was the one that made you run off like that in the first place.

Even though i had a lot of pain i tried to stand up but had to steady myself against the wall. This girl had hit me pretty hard and i felt becoming dizzy. Soon everything faded to black.