Chapter 007

I don't need you

Your POV

"Time to wake up!" i heard a voice say but rolled to the other side of the bed as i felt someone shake me a little. "Ugh.. she won't wake up" "Let me try!" I suddenly felt someone pull the blanket away from me and started to tickle me.

"Ahhh stop!!! s..sto...stop! Kookie no!!! I'm up! I'm up" i yelled unable to hold my laughter, trying to push the boy away from me. He laughed and sat next to me on the bed. "Get ready, we are leaving to the beach soon" Jimin said and left the room. I was to busy watching him walk away that Jungkook placed a kiss on my cheek "Good morning" and jumped of the bed running out of the room leaving me in shock. Did he just kiss my cheek..... My hand moved to my face touching my cheek and my whole face became red and my heard was pounding really fast. I let out a squeek feeling really embarrassed. I wasn't even able to react when he did this. "What's wrong with you...?" i heard Suga's boring voice as he peeked his head in the room, hearing weird noices got curious. "Eh.... n..nothing" i stuttered feeling myself become more red if that was even possibly.

He arched his eyebrow giving me the 'i don't believe you look'. "R..really.... ahhh get out already!!!" i yelled and threw a pillow at the door hearing him chuckle as he quickly shut the door. AHHH why did Jungkook kiss me... No no no no he can't! we are friends. nothing more. i don't want him to like me. OMG what am i going to do! i started to panic.


Today we went to the beach again. My make-up, hair and clothes were already fixed. It was still cold. The boys walked before me and i quietly followed trying to stay close to some of the crew members. I didn't want to face Jungkook. I think he noticed because he kept looking back and everythime he did i could feel my cheeks become hot. When we arrived on the beach i sat down somewhere because i wasn't needed in this shot yet. Jimin sat down next to me and we both quietly watched until he broke the silence. "are you okay?" he asked looking at me.

I bit my lip and looked at my knees while hugging them. "Uhu.." was all i said. I heard Jimin chuckle for a moment. "Why are you blushing...? what are you hiding?" He placed a hand on my forehead to see if i was sick or anything. My eyes got a little bigger and i looked back at him and pushed his hand away. "What...? i'm not hiding anything" "Don't lie to me, you obviously are. you haven't said a word since you woke up and your face is as red as a tomato."

I puffed my cheeks out looking away from Jimin back to where the other boys where. My eyes were fixed on Jungkook. Jimin followed my eyes getting what had coushed my problem but just when he was about to say something my name was called out by one of the crew members. I stood up and threw my jacket to Jimin and ran to the person that called my name. He explained to me what i had to do for this scene which made me panic again. Calm down. It's only for the video. Nothing more.

Letting out a sigh i walked towards Junkook who gave me smile. "3, 2, 1. Start!" 

We slowly walked the beach. I smiled looking at the ground and Jungkook was looking around biting his lip and suddenly took my hand. I was supprised at first but then smiled at him letting go of his hand and pocked his nose running away as he chased me.

After around 10 times doing the same thing a "And CUT!" was yelled once again. I tryed to act neutral but it was actually really hard for me to act this out. My hand was shaking and Jungkook could feel it reacting with making circles on my skin with his tumb. When the camera was off i avoided his stare but he only stared more at me. It wasn't like i hated him or anything but i just don't know what to do. I just don't want to give him the feeling i liked him too in that way.

"Alright i think we got it now. Next!" the producer said and i quickly left Jungkooks side but he stopped me grabbing my arm. "Are you mad?" he asked worried. I don't want to talk to you now kookie, don't you understand. "I'm not mad, i'm just tired. Thats all" i answered feeling his hand letting me go. I wasn't sure if he believed my lie but it was the best thing i could come up with now without hurting him.

Next show was with V running around, laughing and splashing water at each other. In the end we were laing down on the sand with V smiling at me and some hair out of my face. This actually made me forget about this morning but it was only for a short time. Because i didn't have any weird feelings around V the shot was perfect after only a few try's. I had my little shot taken with each one of the guys since the music video was about a love they coudn't get what made me wonder who came up with the idea of this song. To me it seemed to sweet for this group of boys, for bts. The last shot was with Suga and i immediately felt my heart beat faster. "Stop staring.. hurry up" i heard Suga say and snapped out of thoughts. 

I followed Suga towards the water but stopped when i felt the cold waves hit my bare feet. "What are you waithing for?" Suga said looking back at me crossing his arms. My eyes glanged from Suga to the water and back. "I can't swim" i said but wanted to slap myself for it. Why did i say that.... "You didn't have a problem with it earlier...." he said referring to the other shots with other members where i also had to stand or run in the water. "Besides.. you don't even have to swim. did you even read the script?" he said to me sounding annoyed. He let out a growl as i continued to stand there and walked back to me grabbing my hand and pulled me into the water. Why did they not film this in summer, so cold..... Suga stopped when the water was coming just above his knees but for me it was coming higher than that. I wasn't that tall. He turned me to face him and i heard a faint "Start!" in the background. He placed a hand on my cheek looking down at me. I felt my face become hot again and my heartbeat was feating so loud i could almost feel it in my throat. I didn't know how to move anymore and forgot about the cold finding myself lost in Suga's eyes. What's happening. "Psh move. Did you forget what's in the script." he whispered to me.

"a..ah" was all that came out remembereing they were filming us. He smirked and took a step closer to me. I could feel his hot breath on my lips now. I don't want to follow the script. This somehow feels so right, this moment is right. The sun was setting. Smiling at my thoughts i placed my hand between our lips. He moved away from me and pouted which made me smile and stuck out my tongue and turn away from him. "CUT! PERFECT! WE ARE DONE!" someone yelled. What!? only one shot? I was looking supprised but wasn't the only one. Suga was having a just as supprised look on his face as me. I started to giggle and pushed Suga playfully. "Lucky you" i said wondering if he was happy he only had to take one shot with the person he hated. He shot me a glare and got out of the water. "Huh wait. I'm sorry..." and boom i stumbled letting out a high pitched scream as i fell in the water. It wasn't a lie when i said i coudn't swim. I started to panic even though the water wasn't that deep. To me it felt like a monster was eating me alive.

A pair of hands grabbed me pulling me up. "Are you alright?" Suga said holding me close to him. "Y..yes..." i said coughing a little. I started to shiver, it really was cold, i hate it. "you'll get sick. let's get out of the water" He walked out of the water pulling me with him his arm still around me. The cold made me forget Suga was so close to me. I heard the other boys also ask me if i was alright but i was to busy with shivering i didn't hear most of them. Suga took a towel from one of the crew members and placed it around me. All of the guys were standing around me making sure i was alright but this only made my heart hurt. Hearing Jungkooks sweet voice and all the members caring about me. It was just to much. Today was to much or maybe it was just the idea of drowning getting to me.

Everyone had packed their stuff and i followed the guys to the car. I stopped behind Suga next to the car but he soon turned to me looking back in my eyes. I was still clinging on the towel around me shivering badly. "Jina, you must be freezing. Here wear my jacket. I don't want you to become sick." I heard Junkook say to me and felt his hand on my shoulder. I bit my lip holding back my tears. I didn't really know why but my emotions just exploded and i wasn't sure how to feel anymore. The cold was making everything even worse. Suga was still looking at my face and probably noticed because he suddenly hugged me. "Jungkook get in the car" he softly said as i broke down and started to sobbed in his chest. Even though Suga was supposed to be my enemy he didn't seem to hate me that bad. He still cared. After a few mintutes of crying i pushed him away a little not looking up. "I... I'm fine now" i softly said getting my tears wiped away by his thumbs.

We both got in the and went back to sleeping place. The short ride i was sitting next to Jimin and on my other side Suga. lucky for me Jungkook was in another car. I don't know if i would have been able to hold back for a second time if he was here. I leaned against Jimin letting my hair fall before my face. "She must be tired" i heard him say and Suga reply with a short "Yes" looking out of the window. 

When we got back i took a shower and changed into some shirt and jeans. At first i went straight to my room and layed on my bed but The Jimin, j-hope and V kept bothering me to eat dinner and keep them company. I heavily sigh and followed to the living room seeing a spot next to Jungkook was still open. He looked at my with puppy eyes but i looked somewhere else and pushed myself between Suga and Rapmonster. They gave me a weird look but decided not to point it out. That evening the whole atmosphere seemed different than normal. It was like everyone knew something was going on. Ot even that bad Jimin stood up and hugged me from behind. "I have this thing you have to help me with. Come" he said and pulled me away from the boys. We ended up outside. "Where are we going? what do you need help with?" i asked him still following as he was pulling me. "I don't need your help. I was just saving you. Even V noticed something was wrong. And he usually is to naive to notice these kind of things." he answered laughing a little. I laughed too because this was so true. "Why don't you just tell Jungkook you don't like him in the way he likes you. You only make things weird for the two of you now."

I sighed "i know.... but i will hurt him. I don't want to hurt him"
"You are hurting him more the way you are now"
pff..."
"Anyways... you have to tell him sooner or later"
Jimin was right. 

"ugh... how can i tell him i don't like him. He's always so sweet and not bad looking either. There's nothing to say no to." i said but Jimin smiled and shook his head. "Just tell him the same things you tell me. I don't understand why it's so hard. Just say this 'Sorry kookie but i'm already in love with Suga'" Jimin tried to hold his laugh and i could almost see little devil horns sticking out of his hair. "I don't like Suga, i hate him!" i yelled crossing my arms and turning away from him. "Hmm what's with the blush then." He pointed out touching my cheek what only made me blush more. "I don't!!! Why don't you believe me!" 

"Haha... because your face is telling me something else... and did you not notice your shot with him. You two looked really close already." Jimin took a step away from me in case i would slap him. Why did he know me so well. BUT I STILL DON'T LIKE HIM! 

"What about you then huh?? Do you like Hana?" i asked looking at Jimin and tried to look mad and serious but the blush didn't really help. "Hana...? She's my girlfriend. Didn't you know that already?" He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Whut.... but she told me she didn't know if you liked her..." i said my thoughts out loud hearing Jimin laugh a little. "Actually.. We haven't talked about it yet... But i guess she's mine..." Jimin had suddenly become shy looking away from me and scratching the back of his head. "How can you give me advice in love when you need advice yourself!!!!" i almost yelled but slapped a hand over my mouth. "Oops... uhm... she likes you a lot so you don't have to worry about it." was what i told him after. During our walk we talked a little more and when we got back everyone had gone to sleep already. The next day we would go back home. It was finally over.