Xmas Special

I don't need you

Your POV

What a jerk!!! i screamed inside of my mind. Yoongi had promised me to celebrate christmas with me but right now i was walking home alone. We had both been at the company doing things we had to do but after we were done Yoongi was no were to be found. I had asked the boys where he was but they told me he had left. I then tried to call his phone but just got ignored. I didn't know why he was doing this it wasn't the first time he ditched me. Ever since he confessed his mean words were just a cry for attention things werent perfect. Sure he had become nicer but he would somethimes still be cold and hold a distance to me. Yoongi never told me what he was up to and it always seemed i had to take the first step of hanging out together, being with each other or me doing something nice for him. Somethimes i wondered if he really liked me or that he just felt guilty for everything that happened in the past.

Walking trough the park i watched some couples having a nice time together. The christmas lights sparkled in the dark night reminding me i was supposed to be with family or loved ones eating nice dinner or open gifts under the christmas tree but no, i was alone. My family was far away so going there woudn't be an option. All my friends already had made their own plans and my boyfriend... well he just didn't seem to care.

Maybe i should just break up. Then i woudn't have to worry about celebrating these things with him. Then i would have made other plans and woudn't be alone. My legs were tired so i decided to sit down on a bench and watch couples and families walk by. I was already tired of today but having Yoongi ditch me made at my breaking point. He made me feel alone. Even more alone than i felt without him. What was he doing right now? Did he maybe have another girlfriend which he care much more about? There was at least one thing you knew for sure. He didn't care about you. Maybe his mean words and actions from the past were true after all. Maybe he was told to be nice to me while he maybe didn't even want to. 

Many things went trough my head and i saw my vision getting blurry by tears. Biting my lip i tried to hold them but a cold wind blew by and it was as if this gave me the last push. Tears fell from my eyes and i softly sniffled, quickly wiping the tears as they fell. Some people would give me a a weird look while another would look at me as if they understood my pain.

All caught up in this moment i hadn't even realised Yoongi was standing right besides me trying to catch his breath. "Stop crying, i'm here now" he said which made me turn my head slightly so see him look down at me with his emotionless expression. I gasped a little chocking on my tears. He let out a sigh and sat down besides me and pulled my in his arms. "I told you to wait when you were done, why did you still leave?" he suddenly said turning things i had thought around. "The boys said you already left so..." I said softyl with a cracking voice as i pulled away from his embrace. "I did but... that was only because i had to get something, i was going to come back. You should have waithed."

Wait everything i was thinking was wrong? "Did you really think i just ditched you?" Yoongi sounded a bit iritated. I coudn't answer because yes i did think he ditched me. He also didn't seem so happy with what i was doing and thinking but i coudn't blame him. I was giving him unwanted and unneeded drama. "I'm sorry..." i softly answered, my eyes turning away from him. I can't describe how bad i was feeling right now. Yoongi grabbed one of my hands and pulled me up with him as he stood up from the bench. "Let's go home, it's cold" he mumbled pulling me with him as he fast walked trouch the park. 

I wasn't sure if this was better than being alone. Yoongi seemed to look more pissed off by the moment and he really wasn't someone you would want to be around when he was pissed off. As we got close to a big christmas tree he stopped in his steps and turned around facing me. "Stop crying okay, you make it look like i've done something really bad to you" he softy said obviously getting nervous by the people staring at us. He wiped my tears with his thumps and he had his hands gently placed on the sides of my cheeks. His eyes looked at my lips for a moment slowly moving closer to me closing the gap as he placed his lips on mine. The kiss ended just as soon as it happened leaving me for wanting more. 

Yoongi let me go and turned me around so my back was facing him. At first i was confused but soon understood when a small cute necklace was placed around my neck. As the necklace was around my neck he softly took out my hair from the loop caressing my hair and straighten my jacket. The necklace was small but really cute. The little diamonds sparkled in the low light coming from the christmas tree. In stead of turning me back to him his hands sneaked around my waist hugging me behind. "Have a little more faith in me from now on okay" he whispered nuzzling the crook of my neck. I smiled to myself. How could i ever think of breaking up with this fluff ball. Even though he did sometimes make my life a mess i coudn't think of one without him. I turned around to face him again, my arms reaching around his neck. "I love you Yoongi" i softly told him seeing him smile back at me. "I love you too so don't spill your tears for me" i nodded at his words feeling a bit silly that i had really cried about something so stupid.

"I guess it's kinda late for dinner or something right now so lets just go home and order something while wathing christmas movies" Yoongi said i to be honest i coudn't think of a better way to sent this evening with him. I could cuddle with him all i wanted and no one could interfere. "Sounds like a plan" i giggled and we both made our way home, hands holding each other like we were afraid to lose each other.


It may be a little short but here's a little story. I hope you like it.

Merry Christmas everyone!