Chapter 012

I don't need you

Your POV

"Fine" i said stomping my feet and turned around throwing the door open but a hand stopped me grabbing my wrist and turning me around. Before i could reply Suga had his lips on mine. My eyes became big and my body was frozen. My stomach was doing saltos. He kicked the door shut and pulled me closer so i gave in and closed my eyes kissing him back. It was a sweet kiss but i could feel how needed this was. Like Suga had waited to do this for a real long time. We end the kiss to breath looking in each others eyes. His finger touched my cheek it softly while his other hand was around my waist. "You are going to hate me even more for this" he whispered giving me another sweet kiss. 

His words started playing over and over again in my head. Why would i hate him more? everytime he talked to me it looked like i was supposed to be mad at him for something. Did he do something really bad? Right now i didn't feel like i could ever hate this guy. "Why would i hate you?" i asked not able to hold my questions in. He let out a soft nervous laugh his hand on my waist losening and the fingers on my cheeks dropped. "I've been treating you really bad" He coudn't look me in the eyes. I felt he was really sorry about whatever he had done. I felt sorry for him and seeing him like this i thought to myself how can i hate him? I placed a hand on his cheekbone pulling him back so i could see his face. His kisses had made me want more so this time it was me to supprise him. As my lips left his i smiled "Do you love me?" i asked and he started to smirk pushing me backwards until i was trapped between him and the recording table placing kisses on my lips slowly getting to my neck. "Would you forgive my bad behavour if i told you i do." His voice brought shivers over my spine. Seriously where did this sudden yness come from. 

But suddenly the door opened while Suga was still all over me. He froze hearing someone cough and had this shocked look as he looked towards the door. Jungkook was the person opening the door giving us a judging look. "Uh.. Suga the manager wants us all to come to the practice room." he said waithing as Suga quickly got his stuff getting out of the room.

Jungkook was about to follow right after him but turned to me. "Jina, it's better to stay away if you don't want to get hurt again" he said and left me alone in the room confused. What was that supposed to mean. Did he mean i should stay away from Suga? Was this the thing Suga was trying to tell me, me hating him and Jungkook telling me to stay away from Suga if i didn't want to get hurt again. Thinking about it made my head hurt. Why could i just not remember anything. Maybe it was time to ask someone who didn't hold the truth from me.


Later that day while i walking trough the halls of the company i found Jimin and decided to tell him about my memory loss. "Jimin..." i yelled walking up to me. He looked at me and smiled. "Hey how's your debut going" he asked but his expression changed to a concerend one as i bit my lip and didn't answer. "Jimin can we talk"

"Hm? what is it? i don't have much time right now" he said placing a hand on my shoulder. From everyones talking and Jimin's actions towards me i got he used to be a really close friend to me so i could talk about those things with him right? "Can we talk when you are done?" i asked feeling him softly pinch my shoulder. He was concerned about me and it was something not really hard to read from his face. "Sure... let's uhh... meet here in about an hour okay?" he said before leaving me. I nodded and waited for him to come back since i didn't have anywhere to go. The other girls had gone home already so there was not really anything left for me to do.


I've waited for so long that i had started to feel sleepy trying to keep my eyes open but didn't really succeed on this. I looked at the ground and saw a pair of feet stop in front of me. Jimin is finally done i thought looking up only to find Jungkook. "Why are you still here? i thought i saw the other girls leave an hour ago" he asked me but before i could answer he grabbed my hand pulling me up smiling like a little kid. "Let's get ice cream" he said his eyes full of hope. I gulped finding it hard to say no so i slowly nodded a yes feeling guilty if i would break his little dream. Jungkook smiled at me and pulled me with him leading the way. When we got outside he did let go of my hand and seemed to keep his distance but his smile would never leave.

Jimin's POV

When we were done we all made our way trough the hallway. I promised Jina to talk with her but before i could get to her Jungkook had beat me to it. They left together leaving me confused. "Something wrong?" Rapmonster asked watching me stare at Jungkook and Jina. "Eh..? uh no..." i answered with a obvious iritation in my voice. I'm sure she coudn't say no to him. Should i have listened to her when she asked in the first place? I let out a sign seeing Suga ruffle his hair in frustration and left us behind. What's wrong with him...?

As we got to the dorms i found Suga on the couch leaning back with his eyes closed. It was pretty clear something was bothering him but then again, hadn't been something bothering him for a long time now. All the other guys had gone to their rooms or gone out. I sat next to him. It's maybe time to ask him what is on his mind. "Is something botthering you?" i asked watching him sut up and open his eyes frowning as he looked at me. "maybe..." he answered making me grit my teeth. I didn't like people not telling me straight what their problem was. Suga was normally a very straight forwards guy and didn't have much secrets but there was this one thing he had been hyding for a long time and it was eating on him. "why don't you just tell me. Maybe i can help you, you know"

There was a long silence before he let out a growl. "I think i like someone but i have been making things really difficult." he suddenly said. It was out. "I know" i answered knowing he had liked Jina from the very first momend he had laid eyes on her. Maybe to others it looked like he didn't like her at all but to me it was pretty clear. I'm sure the other guys knew it aswell. We have been all together day and night for years so we knew almost everything about each other. How everyone behaved in situations differently. "huh... you knew.. how..." Suga stuttered, he hadn't been expecting this. "It's not really not hard to see that Suga. but yeah you've really made things difficult for yourself but honestly i don't think she truely hates you." i told him. Why could everybody not just tell their feelings to each other in stead of trying to hyde them only making drama bloom out of it. 

"I feel really bad about what happened to her...." he began but i cut him off. "It's not your fault she ended up in the hospital. It was just a very bad timing. You shoudn't feel guilty about it." I tried to make a little bit of his guild dissapear but of course i coudn't talk his behavour towards her right. "i know but it still feels like it's my fault. If i had been nicer she woudn't have run off alone and then that woudn't have happened." i let out a frustrated sigh. "It would have probably happened even if you had said nothing. That girl had been stalking her and was planning to hurt her anyway."

Suga gave me a look. He knew i was right. He turned his head away staying silence again. "Don't feel bad about it" i said standing up but Suga's words made me stop. "She forgot who i am...."

"What..? what do you mean by that?" i asked not sure if i heard him right. "She forgot who i am. She forgot who you are. She doesn't remember any of us" What was this nonsense. It made me worried and i tried to understand what Suga was saying. Jina had been acting weird, not like herself but did she really have memory loss? "I don't get it..." i said wanting to hear it again. "I'm not sure but when she woke up she coudn't remember anything but her name. She is acting like nothing's wrong but there is. She keeps asking if we had something special. What happens if she gets her memory back"

I was shocked sitting back down and laughed a little. She had been pretending all this time. Acting like nothing was wrong and i didn't see it. How could i be so blind. The person being the farest away from her was the person who knew the most. "Did you do something stupid again?" i was curious wondering if this was going to make their relation ship even worse if she got back her memory. "I kissed her...." this made me even more shocked but also proud. He was finally showing her how he felt. "What is so wrong about that?" he sighed and looked at me. "She doesn't know she hates me and i kissed her. She thinks we have something special. i tried telling her we don't but i don't think she got it." Suga said making me laugh a little. "Wait... she forgot you guys are enemy's and you used that to make her like you. smooth..." i laughed more but Suga gave me a punch on the arm. "Oww..." i whined. "It's not funny. Don't you know what will happen when she get's her memory back, she will hate me forever because she will think i used her memory loss to take advantage of her or something." He sounded mad and i could understand why but on the other hand it was kind of funny.

"Okay so... she really has memory loss. You are pretty sure about that? she's not playing a trick on you?" i still coudn't believe it really because she had been hyding it so good from everyone. "Yes i'm pretty sure about that, if she played a trick on me i would have known already. sjeez... Jimin you are not really helping here" Suga said glaring at me. "i'm sorry... it's just so... unexpected..." i said and we both looked at the ground thinking about the situation. "Does Jungkook know about this?" i asked knowing Jina was with him right now. "I'm not sure. I told him in the hospital but it looked like he thought it was a joke"

"You might be worried right now. They are together right now. You know Jungkook likes her right? i don't know if he will try the same as you did if he knows she doesn't remember anything" I told him. Jungkook liked her a lot and if he could get a chance with Jina again he would probably go for it. "don't remind me about it.... He will at least tell her to not get close to me...and it will not matter if he know about her memory loss or not." Suga sighed as if he knew more about this than i did. After a short silence i laughed again. These guys... really... Suga shot me a mad and confused "What!?"

"Nothing.... it's just... you guys are funny.. I'm really curious how this will end." I could feel Suga eyes burn on me. He didn't think this was funny at all. "I'm glad you opened up about this. but i honestly don't really have any advice for you. Maybe we should confront her with her memroy loss and i think it's best to help her get it back even if deep down you don't want that. I know it's hard but just stay as you are now. Don't push her away anymore. Even if she might not like you back in the end i'm sure she will at least not hate you"