Intro

I don't need you

Your POV

Ugh i hate him. you thought as you glared at him and stormed out of the practice room. You had been trying to learn this dance but Yoongi or also known as suga had came in to tell me what i was doing wrong. If i got him right my whole existence was wrong. This guy really needed to stay away from me. It wasn't as if i was asking for it. I always tried to avoid or ignore him but it just didn't work. He has always been to me like this, even the very first moment we met. I remember i introduced myself and hold out my hand to him but he just looked at it in disgust and walked away without a word. I found myself outside walking the streets. Maybe i should stop this... Give up my dream. Maybe this was just not the place for me. Then again i worked so hard to get in this company as a trainee. Everything would be for nothing.

I swear the next time he says something mean i'm going to give him a broken leg. You were just so angry but deep dow it was only pain. It was only you he acted this way to. You always saw him being nice to the other trainees. From afar he looked like a really nice guys and his face.... let's not begin about that. He was just to cute, it should be forbidden. A frustrated sigh left your lips. You should go back and try this dance again even if Suga was there breaking you down little by little.


The days in the company weren't really something you enjoyed anymore. Right now you were practicing your dancing skill together with Jungkook and Jimin. They were really good at dancing so you had asked their help. "You are doing great Jina!" Jimin smiled at me giving me a tumbs up. Seriously how was Suga so rude while these guys were the sweetest you knew. This were the little moments i wished to always have. The ones were people would just be positive, nice and caring. Suga had to destroy this moment. He came into the practice room "Here you guys are.." he said probably revering to the other BTS boys. "Hi Suga!" jungkook hapily said skiping over to him. I could see Suga look at me from the giant wall mirror. Shoot he noticed me... ignore Jina, just ignore. I started to focus on some of the dance moves i learned watching myself in the mirror. "She became really good" Jungkook smiled proudly since he had been teaching me while placing an arm around his shoulder leaning on the guy while watching me dance. "I see no diffrence..." i heard Suga dryly say. My heart sunk. Here we go again. "Are you blind? Jungkook lets show him" Jimin said knowing how Suga was always picking on you and didn't quite like this. Jungkook started the music from the beginning and ran to the middle of the room as me and Jimin were already ready to go. The music started playing and all three of us started to move. Suga was just watching us or more watching me. I tried to act as if he wasn't in the room. We kept on dancing and i started to do some y moves sliding my hands over my body and rolling my hips but this was when Suga frowned "She can't even keep up with you guys. She's really bad, just give up." He said and i stopped looking at him holding my anger. "Hyung ..." i heard jungkook. "If you got nothing nice to say then just shut your mouth" Jimin said shooting a glare at Suga but this didn't seem to do anything to him at all. I bit my lip trying to keep myself from breaking down. "Jimin, it's fine... he's right... i should just quit and leave the company" my voice cracked and ran out of the room. Tears fell from my eyes and i quickly tried to get outside the building. I wasn't sure but i think i had just ran  past V and Rapmonster because i heard them call my name.