Chapter 011

I don't need you

Suga's POV

"But no one asked about your thoughts. You don't even know what happened. I never wanted to cause trouble for kookie, or anyone in bts. I don't understand why you are always being like this. I tried to be nice... You... I never wan't to see you ever again!" She yelled while tears started to stream down her cheeks. I felt my heart drop and suddenly something inside of me snapped. What was i doing. Why was being like this to her. I was about to appolegise but she cut me off and ran away. "Jina wait..." i yelled but she was already gone. My legs didn't want to move. .... I've gone to far this time. 

I started to stress out trying to decide weither i should go after her or just let it go. This was the second time she had ran off with tears in her eyes but this time she was actually crying not hyding her tears. "Ugh... i'm so stupid..." i whispered to myself and took a deep breath. I never meant to be like this to her but it just happened. At first i just never realised my feelings and just wanted to keep her at a distance but after some time i started to realise it was something more. I told myself no, i can't. I'm an idol and she will be one soon, it's not right, keep her away from you. Then... i became jealous. 

"urgghh" i was so frustrated right now. I got my phone and tried to call Jina but of course she didn't pick up. I finally decided to search for her and kept calling her, then she picked up.

"What do you wan't jerk" i heard her say between sobs. Please don't cry. I... can't take this... "Are you still crying? why did you run off like that. where are you...?" I asked feeling worried but tried to sound calm. "Like you care! delete my number, i don't want to hear your voice anymore" she yelled and hung up on me. I felled like being stabbed. Suga you have really gone to far this time, she is not going to forgive you...She wants to delete you out of her life. I stopped walking staring blankly before me. What am i going to do. She hates me so much.

I heard siren not far away wich made my heart stop for a moment. No she didn't do anything stupid did she...? Walking towards the sound i coudn't believe my eyes. The girl i had been searching for was lying on the ground, blood on her face and clothes. I can't describe how bad i was feeling but i found myself running to her  yelling her name but some people fromthe ambulance tried to pull me away and took her inside the car. "Jina wake up! please! I'm sorry!"


Your POV

I heard the sounds of siren and people around me talking. A familair voice was yelling my name, tellking me to wake up and he was sorry. My vision was blurry and i coudn't move anything. The yelling kept going on as i felt my body being pulled up landing on a bed. I felt scared because i coudn't move or clearly see what was happening. Things went black again but when i opened my eyes again i was inside a white room. My head and body was hurthing but at least i could move again. Turning my head i found a blonde boy who was sitting on a chair his arms and head on the side of the bed and one hand holding mine. He was sleeping. His sleeping face looked so peaceful and cute. I blushed noticing he was holding my hand. Staring at his face i felt like i knew him but i coudn't remember who it was. 

Who is he...? i thought not noticing he woke up suddenly hearing his voice bringing me back from my thoughts. "You are awake, how are you feeling....?" he asked staring at me as i stared back at him with a frown. "What's wrong...? i'm sorry okay, i mean it.... Sorry i...." he stopped talking as i kept looking at him kind of confused. I was so confused. Why did this guy keep apologizing to me. Who was he... I can't remember him, i can't remember anything. I was panicking inside. 

"Are you feeling okay? Jina say something, i'm sorry..." He said staring at me with worry in his eyes. "who..." i said holding my hand to my head trying to remember anything but i coudn't. "Are you still hurt? should i get a doctor?" he said standing up and was about to walk away but i grabbed his arm feeling tears forming in my eyes. He was looking down at me wondering what was wrong. "I can't remember you" i said not sure how else i should explain it. Was i crazy? what happened? the only thing i could remembers was who i was and where i grew up at but things from becoming a teenager or older where gone...

"huh... what do you mean...." the blonde asked turning back to me still staring at my eyes. I could see something break inside of him when i told him these words. "Who are you...?"

"Are you playing a game with me? this is not funny you know, I know you hate me and i said i'm sorry, i really am so just stop." he said but i could hear in his voice that he wasn't really sure about saying those words. What can i say?... I really can't remembers. He doesn't believe me. Looking away i felt like i was about to cry but heard the door open. Both me and the blonde looked at the door seeing a group of 6 boys and a girl walk into the room. "Jina what happened! Are you okay!?" the girl yelled running to my side and hun me. "That hurts..." i sortly said making her let go. I faked a smile but the only thing i was thinking about was who are those people. They all seemed really concerned about me. Especially the girl and two guys, one with chubby cheeks and one with a pretty face.

The blonde guy was still staring at me, i could feel he was trying to read me and he probably finally got i wasn't faking it. "Guys she isn't feeling well yet, let her rest okay" he said pushing the guys to the door. "Wow stop, Suga is worried about Jina, this is something new." One of them yelled getting slapped by this blonde guy which his name seemed to be Suga. 

They all left the room leaving me alone. There was a silence but then i could hear two people talk outside but coudn't hear every word.

"i...  sure ... she's playing a game or..  lost her mem..."
"What really...?"
"....."
"Did you break her or something!?"
".... you"
"........................"

Soon the blonde guy came back sitting back in the chair that was next to my bed. "Jina please stop okay, i know you are mad..... but i really didn't mean to..... i'm sorry......Please forgive me. Let's start over....pleace give me a second chance...." he said softly looking down at his hands. I could see he was having a hard time telling me this. I wanted to understand what was going on but mymind was empty. It hurt to even try and remember anything. His words made me wonder if he was maybe my boyfriend, trying to talk something stupid he did right but i wasn't sure. 

"Are you my boyfriend....?" i suddeny asked seeing his face got red. "What... how.. gosh! you really forgot...." he stumbled on his words not telling me the answer. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before looking back at me "Okay.... do you know your name?" he asked clearly hearing a scared tone in his voice. "ji-na...." i softly answered and he nodded pointing to himself. "Who am i?" he asked waithing for my answerd but sighed and laughed a little. "I can't believe this... you really forgot..." he said and layed his head down on the side of the bed again face covered by his hair and arms. This must be really hard for him. I felt so stupid. My heart was breaking. I really wanted to remember him, he seemed to care about me a lot. My hand slowly found it's way into his hair it softly. "I'm sorry" i whispered making him look back up. He was smiling at me sadly. "You soudn't be sorry." he placed a hand on my cheek "i should be the one saying sorry to you"

I wasn't sure where those feelings came from but i felt butterly's in my stomach and smiled back at him. I somehow felt like this guy was someone i had a realy strong bond with but i coudn't remember.

The door openend and one of the guys from earlier poked their head trough the openening. The blonde looked down hearing the sound of the door open and his hand dropped from my face. He didn't look back at me standing up leaving the room. His eyes never left the ground not even looking at what i think was one of his friends. 

"Hi Jina, are you feeling a little better?" the other guy asked getting in the room and closing the door. He took the place the blonde had sat in before. "It hurt's" i told him not actually talking about the fisical pain i was feeling but the pain i was getting when thinking about the hurt face of the blonde guys face. "Don't worry, everything will be alright now"

Soon a doctor came and i was told i could go home. The girl from before took care of me taking me home. I learned her name was Hana and she was my best friend. She didn't seem to know i coudn't remember her or anything else so i just played along. I also learned i was prepairing for debuting as an idol and the other guy getting into the room when i was in the hospital his name was Jungkook. Those guys where a group named BTS and i was supposed to be close to some of the members. The blonde one named Suga was the one i was most curious about. He and i seemed to have some kind of history but i coudn't figure out what it was. For some reason i kept thinking he was maybe my ex boyfriend or i used to love him or something. My heart started beating fast everythime i saw his face or heard his name. It was hard to pretend like i never forgot anything and Hana often asked me if i was alright.


"Where is suga?" i heard one of the BTS guys say getting an answer from someone. "He's probably working on music in the recording room.". I stood up hoping no one would notice i had left and left to find Suga. I really needed to find out. Quietly i was standing before the recording room feeling a deja vu. Shaking it off i opened the door founding him sitting in the chair working on music. He looked up at me giving me a questioning look. "What?" he asked sounding kind of rude. I suddeny felt shy but got myself to step further into the room and close the door. "Can i ask you something?" i looked at the ground biting my lip not really sure what i was going to ask him.

Suga's POV

I was working on music again but suddenly the door opened and none other than Jina walked in. I could see she was confused. She still doesn't remember. I guess i was the only one knowing about it. I had tried telling Jungkook but he didn't believe me and brushed it off so i stopped trying to tell him or anyone else. Ever since the moment she had gotten out of the hospital she was acting shy around me. It was really something new and felt like the fights between us had never happened. I had been feeling really guilty and promised myself i would never do this to her again. Even if she would remember and hate me in the end. "What?" i said in my usual tone looking her up and down.  "Can i ask you something?" she said softly looking at her feet. I wasn't sure if i could answer het question so let out a sigh. "What is it...?" 

"Please help me remember...." she said looking up at me. i could see her eyes hoping for me to help her. "ugh... you shoudn't ask me this, i can't let you remember anything that was never there." i said. It was the truth. How could i help her remember things i was never a part of. The only things i could make her remember was how much she hate's me. "But..." she paused for a moment getting tears in her eyes. No don't cry, please. "I have this feeling i... liked you, didn't we have anything special...? I have a feeling you can help me remember everything again." she said shocking me with her words. I stared at her, lips parting. "shoudn't i have said that...?" she asked. This girl was really confused. How am i going to help her, i don't want her to get her memories back. She finally likes me... "Say someting..." i snapped back to reality. "Eh...uhm... It's... complicated." was all i could tell her. "Why won't you tell me." she started to yell obviously hurt that i wasn't saying anything usefull. "Fine" she stomped her feet and turned around throwing the door open. No don't leave like this. I quickly stood up and grabbed her arm turning her around and captured her lips on mine. I could feel her body tense up and my mind was screaming that i was crazy for doing this but my body didn't listen. I kicked the door close sliding my arms around Jina's body deepening the kiss.