Chapter 003

I don't need you

Your POV

You had been hanging around with Jungkook, Rapmonster and J-hope for a while. They had told you to try some drinks because you would be boring if you didn't so you did. You honestly never really drank much alcohol but since you coudnt say no to Jungkook's handsome face you took the drink each time given to you. You start feeling a little light headed and the more you drank the closer Jungkooks hand seemed to come. His arm was around your wait suporting you a bit, knowing the alcohol was getting to you. "I think i should find Hana, i haven't seen her in a while" you suddenly said not feeling that comfortable anymore as i could feel Jungkooks hand slowly traveling to my . "You leaving alread? the party just started" J-hope said pouting. "No i'm not leaving, just going to check on Hana if she's okay" i got out of Jungkooks embrace and left the kitchen. They didn't follow you which made you feel a little bit better. You felt as if you could lose balance at any moment.

Hana where are you?... You tried to find here but there were just to many people in here. Someone walked past me almost knocking me to the ground but i was stopped when an arm grabbed me around the waist and another brushing the hair out of my face. "Gosh you are stupid. Look at you... drunk already" I heard a voice i hated a lot and looked to see who i expected to see. Suga was blankly staring down on me as he was trying to keep me from falling. I could feel his warm body press against mine. You stared at Suga for a moment trying to take in what was happening and your biggest enemy was holding you up. "Don't touch me ert" i said drunkenly pushing Suga away. He just looked at me with an amused look on his face and watched me walk away. 

I didn't feel really good. My stomach felt like turning upside down and everything was moving. I spotted Hana but froze seeing her. She was making out with Jimin. Her arms were around his neck and one of his hands was squeezing her wile the other was already under her shirt. Omg.... You turned around not sure what to think. Hana was always this innocence girl but right now she didn't look like one. Without hesitating you walked back to the kitchen but found out the boys were gone. Looking around lost you let out a sigh and leaned agains the wall. I really want to home. Was all you could think of but you weren't sure if you could get home in the cureent state you are in. You could not think straight. Without thinking you followed you hand and grabbed another glass not sure what you had just put in it but it was probably alcohol again. You just watched what other people did sipping on your drink and take another and another. 

Jina what are you doing to yourself. You felt your legs becoming weak and felt as if the world was spinning. For some reason you kind of enjoyed it because you forgot about your worries but you knew this wasn't right. I have to get Hana.. i need to get out of here. you told yourself knowing if you didn't you might end up passed out on the floor. You coudn't find her anymore and almost like crying. No she didn't leave you right? She was having a good time with Jimin while you are here alone. And where is Jungkook does he not know i need someone right now? Being in this state you hadn't even thought about simply calling your friend. Somewhere in the corner you spotted Suga again. He was talking to another guy you didn't know. I don't care what he thinks or if he is going to be rude. you made your way over to him grabbing his arm before falling down. "What are you...." he was about to yell at you but saw what state you where in. "Have you seen Hana.. i can't find her" You said looking up at him. Your cheeks were burning and the drunken look in your eyes made the guy next to Suga count interest in you. Suga was looking at you with disgust not sure whether he should help you or not. "Yoongi are you not going to tell us who this hot chick is? If you don't want her than give her to me. I don't think she will even know with how drunk she is" he said smirking at Suga. I tried to register what he said and if i hadn't been like this i would have punched this guy. "F- off...." Suga said pulling an arm around me and pulled me with him to the other side of the room. 

He didn't say a word to me but i knew he was taking me to backdoor of the house. "Where is Hanaaa?" i asked again trying to move away from him. "She left with Jimin. Jeez... why did you drink so much....." i head him say not letting go of me because he knew if he did i would fall.

Suga's POV

I never thought i would ever see Jina drunk. It annoyed me that i coudn't leave her be like this. I would never forgive myself if something happened to her. She kept moving around trying to escape my grasp but i knew if i let go her legs would give in. "Stop moving or do you want to fall." i told her with iritation in my voice. "Suga is a ert. Someone help me...!" she started yelling so i slapped my hand over . I could feel my cheeks heat up as she said this remembering how little she was actually was wearing. "Shut up, it's not like that and you know it." She huffed and finally accepted her fate. 

"I will take you home" i said walking with her to the bus stop one arm around her waist to keep her from falling. She was wobbling left and right making it hard for me to keep her on her feet. "When did Yoongi become a gentlemen..?" she asked turning to look at me. I tried to avoid her stare and sat her down on a bench as we waited for the bus. "Shut up..." i just said not wanting to answer the question. She really thought i hated her and with the way i always acted it did seem that way but i realy didn't hate her that much. For some reason she just always made me nervous what made me act like a jerk when trying to hide this. 

I sat down next to her and hold out my hand "Give me your phone...." i dryly said getting a weird look from her. "Noooo. first you are a ert and now you are trying to rob me. What are you!" she yelled holding her hand on her pocket. I knew exacly where her phone was now. "Ugh, why are you being so hard. give it to me" i said with a little more anger in my voice and started to reach for her phone trying to take it out of her pocket. "No no no no" she kept yelling really making it look like i was doing something bad to her. As i got her phone i started searching trough her contacts holding the girl next to me away from it with my other hand. She kept pushing and pulling on me but i tried to ignore for now finding Hana's phone number and started calling. I didn't want to listen to this drunken girl trying to explay where she lived so i thought this would be faster and easyer.

"Hey Jina. whats wrong? i lost you atthe party...." I heard hana say as she picked up. Jina had given up her attemt to take her phone back and was now leaning on me arms losely around me. I could feel my heartbeat speed up but tried to act as if it did nothing with me. Without wasting any time i asked for the adress.
"This is yoongi... where do you live...? i'm bringing Jina home."

"Huh!? Yoon... Suga? did something happen to her?" At first she sounded supprised but it soon turned into worry I let out a sigh "Not really.. she's just really drunk. Where do you live." i asked again shooting a quick look at Jina. Her eyes were closed but i could sence she was still awake.

Hana told me the adress ending with a soft sound what sounded like a moan. Ew... Really... That was not what i wanted to hear. Disgusting. I thanked her after she told me where the girls lived. "Oh.. Tell Jimin i said Hi..." i said dryly as the other end of the line became silence. I could tell she was blushing over the phone so i just out a soft laugh and hung up. 

I put the phone in my own pocket and shoke Jina "Ey ugly wake up..." i said quickly getting an response from her punching my arm and sat back up. It didn't took long for a bus to come so we got in and sat somewhere in the back. People gave me those looks when they saw me holding up a drunk girl. I was looking out of the windon trying to see where we needed to get off but got startled when i felt a hand brush up my leg closer to... "What do you think your doing" is pushed her hand away looking at her pout. "You don't have to hide it mister ert, i saw you looking at me back there at Kookies party." she said smiling and leaned against me still staring at me. Gosh this was driving me crazy. Her clothes were too revealing and her being a tease also didn't really help. "I have no idea what you are talking about.... You are the ert here. not me." i said and pulled her up getting off the bus.