Chapter 013

I don't need you

Your POV

I was walking the streets with Jungkook. "Isn't it a bit to cold for icecream?" i asked giggling a bit. He looked at me and smiled "Weren't you the one saying you loved ice cream, even if it was freezing outside? if you don't want to we can eat something else." he said. Oh so i had a love for ice cream...? This was also one of the things i forgot. I did still like it but it was different. I woudn't say i loved it so much i would eat it in the freezing cold. Trying to act like my normal self i still smiled. "Thats true... alright let's go!" 

As we stood in the ice cream shop choosing what flavour we want i heard some people around our age talk to each other. "Yeah she is so ugly, she can't do anything right.." The words start to repeat in my head. Images started to flash before my eyes and i could hear voices that weren't here. 

"She can't do anything right" A dark figure spoke but a smile so sweet, hearing the voice it was probably a guy. 
"Don't be mean. You know that's not true" another dark figure spoke lightly pushing the other.

"You are so useless. Why don't you quit." The same mean but sweet looking figure said making my heart feel in pain.

"What flavour do you want?........" This voice seemed a lot closer. A lot more real.

"Jina?... hello? what flavour do you want?" Junkook waved a hand in front of me snapping me out of the thoughts. "Eh..? oh uh..." i looked around a little lost. What was that? Those voices and images gave me a painful feeling. I suddenly felt sick and dizzy. "Uhm.. vanilla..." i softly answered but acually wanted to go home as fast as i could. "Hm.. okay..." Junkook answered ordering the ice cream for me but i could feel his eyes turn back to me as soon as he had ordered. 

Once we got out ice cream we went outside walking trough a small park. I tryed to eat it but i still didn't really feel okay. "You seem quiet today? are you okay?" Jungkook asked making me jump a little. "Oh i'm fine... it's nothing" i faked a smile at him. "Is it because of what happend that night?.." he asked and stopped walking looking at me with a worried look. I stopped too, turing to him. That night? What did he mean by that? Than night? OMG no did we do something? i began to feel nervous. Why was it so much trouble when you didn't remember a thing or your own life. "Hm? night?" i asked with hesitation in my voice. "You know that late evening i told you how i felt.... the picture...? You have been acting differently since that day, is it because of that? because of me?" Jungkook suddenly exploded. What's wrong with him. What did i do wrong?

More images flashed before my eyes. What was this? are these my memories? why do they hurt...? 

".....Be a good girl, get good grades. Don't even talk about music again." a tall figure said. Was he my dad? i'm not sure.

"NO! i'm not allowing you to go!"
"You can't tell me what to do! it's my life!"
"Listen to your parents!"
"I don't want to listen to you if you don't let me go after my dreams!"
*Slap* This hurts.... Why.... Why do i only remember bad things? Why now?

I was looking at Jungkook with my mouth slingtly open. My stomach felt like it was upside down. He told me how he felt was the only thing i understood out of his words but the rest was a puzzle. I had no clue what he was talking about and didn't know what to tell him since i didn't know what to answer with. "I... I'm sorry i don't feel so well...i didn't mean to act differently" i say looking at the ground not sure what else i could have said. Jungkook kept quiet as if he was still waithing for an aswer or something. "Can we go, i wan't to go home... please" i asked him looking back in his eyes feeling tears well up in my eyes. I felt sorry for not being what Jungkook wanted me to be but i coudn't help it. I wasn't able to act like something i coudn't remember but he didn't know that. 

Jungkook let out a sigh and started to walk "Hmpf... okay... i'll take you home" he said softly with the nice and calm voice he usually spoke in. 


When i was home i quickly got to my room avoiding getting in a conversation with Hana. I jumped on my bed and burried my face in my pillow letting the tears go. I didn't know why but the memories just hurt to much. At first i had wanted to get them back but if they were all going to be like this i didn't want to remember a thing. I kept hearing those voices in my head telling my things i had probably heard in the past but they were full of negative things. Was my life really that depressing that i didn't rememeber anything nice? and why did not get the faces of the people saying those things... My memories were all dark. I coudn't see anyone's face and somethimes it was even hard to see if it was a guy or girl. I softly sobbed on my bed until i fell asleep. 


Hana's POV

I heard the door open and close seeing Jina enter the house. I was on the phone with my lovely boyfriend so i didn't bother about it to much. Jina was the type of girl that would not say hi when getting home so i was used to it. 

"Jiminie you have to visit me soon, i wan't to cook for you" i said letting out a soft giggle. "You wan't to cook for me? since when can you cook?" i heard him laugh a little. "YAH! i am really good at cooking you know, you just never knew about that!" i told him feeling a little insulted by his words. I walked towards my room stopping at Jina's door as i heard a soft noice coming from her room. "Alright, alright. Why don't you cook for me and the boys when you come over tomorrow?" Jimin said but i shush him hearing him scoff. I heard soft sobs in the other room. Is she crying? I stayed quiet for to long so Jimin started to talk to me again. "Hana? you still there?"

"Yes... uh..." i said quickly getting in my own room closing the door so Jina woudn't hear me talk on the phone. "Whats wrong?" Jimin asked impatient by my silence. "I think Jina's i crying in her room... i heard sobs" i told him feeling worried but didn't go to her to ask what was wrong. I knew she was having a hard time since the incident with the picture but even if i asked about it she would never talk to me about it. I guess she just didn't want to worry me. "What? why? did something happen?" he asked, i could hear he was just as worried as me. After all those two have been good friends ever since she entered the company as a trainee. I'm sure Jimin knew secrets of her i would never hear about even though i was her best friend but that was alright with me, he knew her first.

"I don't know, she just got home... maybe she got in a fight with Suga again?" I said nodding to myself. That was probably it. I could hear Jimin cough a little. I was right. he knew more and was keeping a secret. "She gone out with Jungkook, Suga has been with me all day, he hasn't said anything mean to her." 

"Oh..." i was a little supprised hearing she was with Jungkook since Jina and him had been kind of awkwards for a long time now. "Did Junkook do someth.." but before i could say anything else Jimin cut me off. "Oh he just got home too. HEY KOOKIE!!! how was your date!?" i could hear him yell to the younger boy. "Shut up Jimin. It wasn't a date...." i could hear Jungkook answer in an iritated voice. I coudn't see what happend but by the sounds of it i guessed Jungkook had stormed off to his room when the other hyungs started to more. "I guess his date didn't went well..." Jimin said to me in the phone. "Jimin this is not funny... Jina is hurt and it's probably by him." I tried to tell hearing my boyfriend sigh "i know... " he started and i could tell he wanted to say more but kept silence for a bit. I could hear him walk on the stairs probably on his way to his room. "Hana... did you know Jina has memory loss after she got beat up by that fan." he softly whispered as if he didn't want anyone else in his house to hear. After Jina was beat up the police had found out an angry fan had been stalking Jina for some time and done that to her. "Huh what?" i asked supprised but also shocked. Was this why she was not being like herself these days? I already knew she wasn't feeling right after the incident with the fan beating her up but i didn't know it was this bad. "She doesn't remember anything but she's trying really hard to not let anyone worry about her. It must be hard for her. Maybe you should comfort her. just... do what girls do.. i don't know" I laughed a little at the last words. "Okay i get it. but why didn't you tell me before? How do you know? Did she tell you about this? I didn't even notice... what a bad friend i am.." i had a lot of questions.

"Don't feel bad, no one knows... I heard from Suga... He's the only one that knows. She told him. Don't ask me why. Also... she doesn't know she hates him and it seems they are good now. They even made out. So i guess thats a good thing about memory loss."

"What!? Kissed? don't you know what's going to happen when she gets her memory back? that's not a good thing!!!" i yelled the last part clapping a hand over my mouth. Oops.... "Nah. I'm sure things will be alright" he said lauging softly. I felt becoming angry at this. How could he be so calm about this. "How are you so sure about that. She is going to be so mad when she discoveres she kissed the person she hates the most. How did that even happen. OMG JIMINNNN! THIS IS SO BAD!" I was s worried about this. Of course this was going to couse drama. I could imagene this turn out so bad. "Hana calm down. It's really going to be alright. Suga got this!" Jimin was sounding as happy as ever but he coudn't calm me down. "He got this? Whats that supposed to mean. Is he planning something with her? Jimin you two need to stop, don't play with her feelings." i was so confused. I always thought Suga truely disliked Jina because he was never nice to her but listening to Jimin it almost sounded like playing around with her for fun. Even if i somethimes made jokes to Jina about Suga's hidden love for her i didn't trust him with her at all. He had made her cry so many times and now he was also going to play with her heart. I didn't approve on this. "He's not playing with her feelings. Turst me okay."

I took a deep breath. "Okay... but if he makes her cry again i swear...." Jimin laughed again making my heart skip a beat. "Yeah yeah yeah, you will beat him up. I know. You always say that but you never do" he mocked me. "Is that a challenge?" i asked giggling. How could we even change the topic that fast. That's why i loved Jimin. He always made me feel better about even the worst kind of things. He laughed and i smiled hearing it. "haha.. uhm so.. Tomorrow. You still coming?" he asked making me only smiled more. "Yes i'm still coming"

"Bring Jina with you"
"Hm.. alright i will ask her"


Your POV

It was finally weekend. Finally no practice. No one knew how hard this was for me. I had to learn a dance and song in such a short time only because i coudn't remember i already knew it. I was in the kitchen making breakfast when Hana walked in saying a "Goodmorning"

"oh i wanted to ask you something. Tonight i'm going to the boys.. Bts. for a movie night. Do you want to come? i't going to be fun!" she suddenly asked making me think for a little. I wasn't sure if i could take one more day pretending like everything was alright but i also liked the idea of a movie night and it would probably nice to spend some more time with the people i used to know. "Please come!!!" Hana took my hand in hers and stared at me with puppy eyes. I laughed a little at her stupid look and gave in "Alright, i'll come" i said leaving to the living room with my breakfast. "Yes!" she yelled jumping up and down.

Later that day i had just gotten ready for going over to the boys dorm watching Hana get in the house with bags full of food. "What is that for?" i asked staring at all the food she had bought. I looked like she was going to feed the army. "Oh i'm going to cook dinner at the boys, Can you carry this? Let's go!" she said pushing some bags in my hands leaving the house. Getting outside i heard the sound of a car horn seeing a car stop before us. One of the windows opened reavealing a smiling Jimin. "Hello there lovely lady's. Need a lift?" he said winking to Hana. I mentally fell to the ground hearing Jimin's flirty comment. "Just in time! Help me will ya! These bags are heavy" Hana said making Jimin get out of the car helping Hana like he was her little slave. I laughed a little giving him the bags i was carying and got in the back seat next to Hana. Jin was in the drivers seat and happily waved at us.

Arriving at the dorms i followed Hana and Jimin (who was carying all the bags) to the kitchen. "Can you start cutting the vegetables?" Hana asked and i nodded doing as she told. Every now and then one of the boys would come in saying "Hi" and "I'm hungry". Jimin would watch Hana from the kitchen table seeing cheesy lines to her making me laugh ath the two. I suddenly felt someone watching my hands from my shoulder turning my head to find Taehyung biting his lip. Okay... i tried to ignore continuing cutting the vegetables but Taehyung didn't leave. He kept watching over my shoulder. "Tae are you hungry..?" i asked with a smile appearing on my face. "YES! i finally get to eat something home made, the hyungs only get microwave food.... it's so bad..." he acted sad but i could hear a growl from the other side of the room. "That's not true Tae... you got home made food yesterday. Don't talk bad about my cooking!" Jin said which made me laugh a little. "Okay get out. all of you! We are busy here, you are all in the way!" Hana yelled pushing Jin and Taehyung out of the kitchen. 

When we were almost done Hana ordered her boyfriend to get plates and call the boys for dinner. We decided to just eat on the couch before the tv since the kitchen table didn't fit that many people. I got my plate and sat down watching the tv while we ate. A few seconds after i had sat down Jungkook and Suga both sat down next to me only getting a whine from Taehyung who also seemed to want to have a spot next to me. They both hadn't said much yet and i could spot them glaring at each other a few times. What was going on..... When dinner was done me and Hana collected all the plates to wash them. "You guys can pick a movie" hana said as we left to the kitchen waching the dishes. "Do you like it?" she suddenly asked stopping what she was doing. "Hm? oh uh yes, but we look like their moms. they are so lazy... haha" i said gigling with Hana. "So true. But that's how boys are." she said putting the last cleaned and dried plate in one of the cabinets. Hana suddenly hugged me. I wasn't sure why but it was as if she was telling me everything was going to be okay, i know what you're going though. 

I gave her a look not understanding why she was giving me this hug but she just smile pulling me back to where the boys where sitting. This time i took a spot next to J-hope not feeling like sitting between two guys that seemed to have an internal fight. We watched a scary movie and shoved myself a little closer to J-hope to comfortably lean against him. He shot up somethimes clinging on my arm during the movie while i kept falling asleep waking up everytime he got scared of something in the movie. Jimin and Hana were cubbling with each other and Rapmonster was fast asleep leaning with his back against the couch sitting between Junkooks legs. Somewhere between the boys Taehyung was hyding himself in a blanket obviously not really liking the movie hearing a scoff come from Suga everytime Taehyung would scare away from the screen.