Chapter 009

I don't need you

Your POV

You plopped down on the bed next to Hana where she sat legs crossed and laptop in her lap. "Are you ready?" she said looking at me with a teasing smile and clicked play. We were watching the new Music video of BTS, also the one i was a star in. It had been serval weeks after we shot the video and this was the first time i was going to watch it. I hadn't really seen any of the boys because our girl group was super busy prepairing for debut. Only Jimin took the time to see us or more see Hana, dropping by our house at least once a week. 

My eyes were glued on the screen. "aww you're so pretty" Hana said as i got on the screen. I felt myself blush a little. It was weird to see myself back like this. The scene with me and Jungkook came in view. "Omg look at you two!" Hana started to bounce while i could only stare. It did look good but it felt wrong. I saw a quick scene of me and suga flash past."Wait Wait WAit!!!! what was that!!!" Hana paused at the most intimate moment and put the video back to the beginning of the scene. No why!!!! i wanted to fade away at that moment but there was no way to escape to. My face felt hot and i felt my stomach do backflips. "I thought you said he's your enemy!?" she asked looking up the scene over and over again. "He is! we were just acting!" i yelled making her stop rewinding the video. "Sure..... So cute though" she mumbled. I softly pushed her turning my attention back to the music video. "The song is pretty good" i said getting a nod from Hana.

I began to wonder what the boys thought about it but i would probably never know. Just as we were done watching the video my phone vibrated saying i had a new message. Hana got up from the bed and went to place her laptop back onher desk but stayed there. I lazily lay down and got my phone to see what i got. 

From Jungkook: Did you see our new music video? Did you like it?

I let out a soft giggle. Why was Kookie always so nice. He should stop.

To Jungkook: Are you a psychic or something? ㅎ_ㅎ Me and Hana just watched it. The song is really nice, i like it :) Good job!

From Jungkook: hehe i just know you to well ;) But did you like the video?

To Jungkook: it was nice... ^-^;

I wasn't sure how to answer since i felt so weird about watching myself on the screen. 

From Jungkook: Just nice? well okay then. I'm really glad you got to play in the video, you are perfect >//<

Your cheeks turned red reading the message and stared at the screen for a moment.

From Jungkook: I'm sorry... ㅠㅠ Are you still alive? Please don't ignore me. Can we talk? please?

I hadn't even replyed and he already send me another message. Probably worried i was going to ignore him again. I have been kind of mean to him at the video shoot location. I did ignore him a lot. Maybe i should let it go. We are supposed to be good friends. I'm only making things complicated. 

To Jungkook: I'm still here Kookie! What would you like to talk about? Are you guys still busy with the comeback?

From Jungkook: ....I meant talk face to face. I wan't to talk about something with you.

I felt a knot in my stomach appear. What am i going to tell him? I have to go. I can't say no. I began to feel nervous.

To Jungkook: Sure. when where?

From Jungkook: Around 8. Parking area of the company?

To Jungkook: okay! :)

I quickly stood up getting to my own room. Hana was to busy on her laptop to notice me leave. I felt like screaming. What am i going to do. What if he is going to confess to me! OMG NO! I had been panicing for about an hour until i had to leave to the meeting place. It was already dark outside and cold. 

I wasn't the first to arive. A shivering Kookie was already waithing for me. He was looking even more nervous than me. "Hi!" i said smiling and he did the same. I tried to act calm and clueless but deep inside i was about to explode with nervousity. Jungkook bit his lip and openend his mouth to say something bu closed it again looking away from my sight scratching his head. "What did you want to talk about?" i asked looking up at him. Seering him this nervous and lost made me feel sorry. "I... Can we walk" he quickly said clinging an arm around my body and started to walk taking me with him. He pulled me closer and i could feel him shiver a little. Was he really that cold? or was it because he was nervous?

While walking he kept silence but i could hear soft sighs coming from his lips as if he wanted to say things but cut himself off. "Kookie.... i'm sorry for my behavour lately....." i suddenly said looking at the ground. I had never wanted to make him feel like this. I could read it clearly from his face that he was really stressed out. "No it's alright...." He started but i cut him off and stopped walking getting out of his hold now standing before him looking in his eyes. He was shocked and .... scared? "It's not alright! I know you have been suffering because of me. Just... i... i don't want to lose you. You are my friend" i quickly looked down as i felt tears come from my eyes. I wasn't sure why i had to start crying but an explosion of emotions suddenly came out. "Jina..." Jungkook softly said pulling me in his chest and huggend me. His face nuzzled in my hair and i could feel his warm breath on my skin. "I'm sorry for making things hard for you...." he paused. I was hugging him back, my tears had stopped but i didn't want to look him in the eyes yet. "I really like you... and i know you don't feel the same way but i still try. Please don't hate me for it. I understand if you only want to be friends but please don't turn your back to me. I don't think i can handle losing you complitly"

These words made a weight fell of my shoulder. He finaly knew, and nothing would change in our friendship. Was he really alright with me not liking him back? 

"I'm sorry..." i softly said letting go of him and looked at his face. He smiled at me and looked less stressed. "Why are you sorry...? Pabo" Jungkook placed both his hands on the side of my face. "I'm sorry for not liking you back..." i answered hearing a soft laugh comming from the heartbroken boy. "Pabo" was all he said closing his eyes and pulled me closer again but this time it was not to comfort me. I could hear his breath hitch making me feel like i was stabbed. What had i done to him. I made the cute, friendly Jungkook cry. We stayed like that for some time until he had calmed down. 

After that everything seemed to have turned back to the old days. He brought me back home and have me hug before leaving. "I'll see you tomorrow if you are not too busy with your debut" he smiled at me and ruffled my hair. I let out a giggle and pouted trying to fix my hair. "Night! be carefull on your way home" i told him and went back inside but as soon as i closed the door my smile fell. I had broken him. I hope he will be alright. 


Suga's POV

It was already weird Jungkook had stayed out really late last night not telling us where he was but things just got weirder as the internet had found out why he had stayed out that late.

"WHUT!.... Guys... fans are sending us messages on social media..." Jin said looking at his phone. "Don't they always??..." i answered in a bored tone laying flat on the ground of the practice room. "Uh ye but.... look at this picture...." Jin showed the screen of his phone to Rapmonster who was sitting next to him. Right when he saw it he chocked on his water, couching like he was going to die. "What!? lemmie see!" Teahyung yelled taking the phone from Jin. He just quietly stared at the screen. 

"He is SO going to get into trouble fro that" Rapmonster said between coughes. I looked up and frowned wondering what they were talking about. "What happened?" i said and just then Jungkook walked into the room. "Hi guys!" he said sitting down but got weird looks from Taehyung, Jin and Rapmonster. J-hope looked from the trio to Jungkook and back. He qucikly snatched the phone from Jimin who was looking at it now. J-hope's eyes got big "What the hell is this Jungkook?" he yelled. This was it. I got up and looked at the phone only to find a fan who had send us a tweet saying 'Is this true? Oppa please tell me it's not. I'm going to cry' under it was a picture of Jungkook hugging a girl but not just any girl. Jira...... 

The moment i had looked at the phone i felt my heard sink. I gritted my teeth and shot Jungkook a glare. Was i feeling jealous...?

"Huh what is what?" Jungkook looked clueless but J-hope showed him what was going on. "The manager is going to be so mad! We can't have a relation with a girl! at least not in public" He scrolled jungkook looked shocked, His face showed deep fear. "Huh but.. wha... ? who took this picture...." he started to panic. He had all the right to be scared. When we became idols we agreed on keeping relationships a secret from the public."Tssk.. that's what happens when you're trying to hard.." i said looking away from him. Jimin nudged me softly as if he was telling me to calm down. 

"What do you mean by that?.. i didn't do anything. this is just a hug" Jungkook fired some words back at me getting mad himself now. "Doesn't look like a hug to me" i answered looking at the picture again and shoved it in his face. "Guys can you just stop... this is a really serious matter. We have to fix this and quick before the fans are going to look down on Jungkook." Rapmonster said taking the phone and put it away. "It really was just a hug! why does no one believe me!" Jungkook yelled and stood up. He was obviously panicing on how to deal with this and how to deal with the fans. "Jungkook calm down. no one said it was something else... just wait until the manager finds out." Jin said pulling on his arm so he would not leave the room. "Only Suga Hyung said it was not a hug.." taehyung whispered only making things worse. I stayed quiet but was supprised as i saw Jungkook looked like he was going to cry. "UGH! WHY! I TALKED WITH HER TO STAY FRIENDS AND NOTHING MORE AND NOW I GET THIS! WHY" He sat down holding his head in his hands looking down. One side of me was mad and jealous on him but the other side felt sorry. 

"Woah Jungkook calm down..." J-hope said looking worried. Taehyung was now also looking kind of frustrated and lost while Jin and Rapmonster were patting Jungkook on the back to calm him down. Jimin looked at me for a moment his eyes were asking me if i was going to say sorry to him but i ignored it. "Don't worry, we'll just tell the manager it was a normal hug and nothing more. Things are going to be alright" J-hope said trying to cheer him up. This made me sick. Why was Jungkook always the one getting the girls. Why Jina of all those girls. 

"I see you guys already found out. i hope you have a good explanation for this Jungkook?" the manager suddenly burst into the door having this mad look on his face. He waited for an answer but Junkook stayed in the same posistion not saying anything. I could see tears falling on the ground. Why was he the one being sad. He got his girl and yet... 

"It was only a hug" Taehyung spoke but the manager didn't approve. "Do you think the fan's will take that?..." he asked and sighed. "Jungkook when you are ready to talk come to my office." he said and left again. Not long after jungkook stood up and started to walking toward the door wiping his cheeks still sobbing. Somethimes i forgot he was the was the youngest of all of us. He probably took things harder than we did. Right when he had closed the door behind him Jimin slapped my arm with J-hope following what he did also slapping me. "Oww. what was that for" i said glaring at him. "You deserved that" Jimin said and looked away. I blinked looking like i didn't get it. "Don't act dumb Suga. You where only making things worse..." Rapmonster said and sighed. "Pff.. he knows he shoudn't do those things in public...." i said getting another slap from Jimin. "Ow..." 

"ahum... so... i think practice is canceled?" taehyung cleared his throat and stood up wanting to go home. Jin and Rapmonster followed his movements getting their stuff. "I guess so.." Jin said and J-hope nodded. "I'm going to stay here, see if Jungkook is going to be alright.." he said having the other members agree on this. I also stood up and left with the guys. "I'm going to wait for Hana" Jimin said suddenly with a big smile on his face. "Don't get in trouble" Rapmonster told him. I started to wonder about the picture and if it was really just a normal hug. It made me wonder why they met up that late and why but it was none of my business. 


Your POV

I was making my way to the practice room feeling down. I had seen the picture too and regreted my desision of meeting Jungkook. Hana had just laughed at me but what she didn't know i was getting mean messages from angry fans already. Some even text messages. Don't ask me how they got my number but they somehow did....

'Ugly B**ch Kookie will never love you'
'I hope you die'
'How dare you, this is disqusting'
'Who do you think you are? Don't act like a s**t'
'I knew you were trouble when you appeared in the video'
'I hate you'

I haven't even debuted yet and they are destroying me already.....