Chapter 6: It's You

A Tale of Two Hearts
♔ Yoseob's POV ♔
 
I lay down on my bed, feeling too lazy to move because of the cold weather. It's nearly the end of November and winter has filled the air.
 
I reach out my hand to take my phone and open my TweetCaster reluctantly. I manage to type a tweet for my fans, expressing what I'm feeling right now.
 
"Agh!!!!!!! Why is it like this!!!!!Why!!!!!!!!!Agh!!!!!!!!What is this!!!!!!!!!!!!Agh!!!!!!!!!!!Everywhere besides my bed is coldㅜㅜ"
 
The moment my tweet has been sent, a new tweet from Juin appears right before mine.
 
"Cold. Cold. Need something to watch today. Any idea?"
 
Days have passed by since I called her 'my princess'. It is already a clear hint of my feeling towards her but looks like she totally can't see that.
 
First of all, she doesn't remember our first meeting, how she has changed my life and gave me courage that turned my life till this moment.
 
Second, she doesn't notice how hard I'm trying to get her attention. Her heart just too attached to Doojoon that she can't even see my obvious hints.
 
Third, she keeps acting as if she feels nothing, or maybe she does feel nothing from me, and treats me as a junior. Is she going to make me confess to her so she will notice my feeling?
 
Within the last two days I haven't met her again because she had a schedule for CF the next day while I attended Korea Pop Culture Awards yesterday so we didn't meet at all.
 
I'm not going to say that I miss her. Yes, I want to see her but I'm not going to extend to 'miss' level. I could bear to wait for her for two years so let's say that two days are nothing.
 
When I am thinking about what kind of reply I must give to her, a new tweet appears on my timeline.
 
It's from Doojoon.
 
"@wjuin watch BEAST~~~ ^^"
 
This guy is so... Do I need to tell him that Juin has feeling for him? Aish. Whether both of them are only acting like fools or actually really dense.
 
Doesn't want any rumor to spread between me and Juin since it's going to make our relationship to be awkward, I type a tweet with hidden objective.
 
"B2UTY....upload videos of my life for me..it's difficult for me to find themㅜㅜB2UTIES who are more skilled than me, help me to go back in timeㅜㅜㅜ"
 
Now I just need to pray Juin will read my fans' replies to me so she can check BEAST's videos.
 
 
♔ Juin's POV ♔
 
I finally have a free day for today but the cold weather is totally against me, isn't it?
 
After I tweeted a simple tweet, I quickly take a quick shower that makes me feel even colder. When I check the replies for my tweet, my heart almost jumps out because I see Doojoon's tweet for me.
 
"@wjuin watch BEAST~~~ ^^"
 
It's nothing. He's just simply promoting his own group but I have a right to be happy because of this, don't I?
 
I must admit that Yoseob succeed in making my heartbeat to increase rapidly when he called me 'my princess' but that's all. I know he loves to tease people around and I'm just another target for him.
 
"You really don't remember."
 
His words echo in my mind again. What is it? Should I remember something about him?
 
However since he never brought the topic again, I shrug it off. Maybe it's not something too important. If it's important, he would have told me, right?
 
Talking about the devil, his last tweet catches my attention.
 
"B2UTY....upload videos of my life for me..it's difficult for me to find themㅜㅜB2UTIES who are more skilled than me, help me to go back in timeㅜㅜㅜ"

 
Why does he suddenly want to watch his own videos?
 
I turn on my notebook and quickly open Twitter from web browser. I click his Twitter profile and find replies to his tweet. At least a hundred fans gave away links to videos. Some of them are BEAST's performance and others are fancams of Yoseob.
 
Feeling curious, I click one of the links that directs me to a video of Yoseob's performance with IU for her song, "Marshmallow".
 
He had blonde hair in this performance. Both of them look really cute together. I can remember the rumors about them since Yoseob is well known as IU's fanboy. I must agree that they look good together.
 
From one video, I jump to another video where he was seen showing his support to IU during a dance battle last year. Next video I play is a fancam where he's singing "Oasis" but his eyes were locked to the camera.
 
I keep continue, switching from one video to another. I even watch his pre-debut performance, his solo performances on Immortal Song 2, his duet performance with Junhyung with "Thanks To", and many more.
 
I don't even realize that two hours passed already when a notification of new text message appears on my phone screen.
 
That's when I realize I've been smiling in front of the screen like a total idiot because of Yoseob's acts on the videos; from cute gestures, charming dance, beautiful voice, and adorable smile.
 
I can't believe I just watched fancams of Yoseob when Doojoon is supposed to be the one who I prefer as my favorite one. It's the first time for me to watch fancams actually. I used to watch music videos and live performances only.
 
"Have you watched BEAST?"
 
It's a text message from Yoseob. I can't help myself to have another smile on my lips because of his surprising question.
 
"Are you free today? Let's meet, Prince Charming."
 
I send the message, hoping that he will accept my offer. It will be good to meet him and discuss about our drama, his performance, and maybe more things. Besides it's not like I have another thing to do today. If I don't meet up with him, I will probably end up watching videos all day long.
 
I type a tweet on the Twitter web and click the 'tweet' button before I continue to watch another video of Yoseob while waiting for his reply.
 
A tweet refers to the fact that I don't watch BEAST but only one member of them.
 
"It's not 6. It's you."
 
 
♔ Yoseob's POV ♔
 
I puff my cheeks and try to make myself warm by brushing my palms together. It's definitely really cold that I need to cover myself from head to toe.
 
I was going to jump on my bed because of excitement if Doojoon and Junhyung didn't storm in the room to grab their stuffs when Juin asked me to meet her.
 
Without any hesitation, I quickly replied to her, asking her if she wants to go somewhere specific today but she only told me to meet up with her in front of a bookstore nearby her apartment.
 
"Yoseob," a familiar voice calls me and I immediately recognize it's Juin's voice.
 
She wears a brown long coat and black high-heeled boots. Sometimes I don't understand how a girl can still wear skirt with this low temperature outside.
 
I must be really grateful though because she looks beautiful. She only uses thin powder on her face and peach colored lip gloss but it's enough to captivate me.
 
She also wears a hat to cover her hair; perhaps a way to disguise herself as well. She lets her long hair to be loose pass her shoulders beautifully.
 
"You don't have any fear of heights, right?" she suddenly asks me, snapping me back to my sense.
 
"No," I frown, wondering why she asked me. "Why?"
 
"Good," she walks pass me with a bright smile. "Care to join me to visit Seoul Tower?"
 
Without waiting for my answer, she quickly stops a taxi and drags me inside. She is serious; she tells the driver to head to Seoul Tower.
 
"Why do you suddenly want to go to Seoul Tower?" I ask her while the car is going on. "Is there something special there?"
 
"No," she answers with a sweet smile. "I just watched a video where you and the others were at Tokyo Tower. It makes me want to visit Seoul Tower since Tokyo Tower is too far from here."
 
"You watched that video?" I blink with surprised expression. "You really watched our videos this morning?"
 
"Kind of," she rests her back against the seat. "I enjoyed the videos. Really."
 
My heart beats really fast now. I wonder if my cheeks are already burning or not now.
 
"What kind of videos did you watch actually?" I try to continue the conversation so she will not notice my nervousness. "Our live performances?"
 
"Err, not really," she sticks out her tongue playfully. "Mostly your fancams actually."
 
My fancams? Why did she even bother to watch me and not Doojoon?
 
"You and IU look really cute," Juin clasps her hands together, looking at me with admiring eyes. "That marshmallow dance is really cute!"
 
So she watched my performance with IU.
 
"Your fans love you so much," she mutters calmly. "I envy you, Yoseob."
 
I want to tell her that she also has many fans as well but she quickly continues her words, "No. I adore you."
 
I swear I'm going to explode if the taxi doesn't stop because we have reached our destination.
 
Juin pays for the taxi and steps out from the car, "Come on. I'm not going to wait for you forever even though you are my Prince Charming."
 
I follow her to enter the Seoul Tower, feeling like a dream because I'm going out with her.
 
Wait, is this a date?

After seconds of random hesitation, I take out my phone and type some words and tweet it before Juin calls me to fasten my face.
 
"What is your favorite place to have a date today?"

__________

Author's Note:

Credit for translation of the tweets goes to @B2STLYTWEETS