Epilogue

A Tale of Two Hearts
♔ Yoseob's POV ♔
 
"Yah, Queen Wang!" Junhyung calls Juin loudly and Juin turns her gaze from the script. "We have arrived!"
 
"I'm reading the script, you know," she chuckles and approaches us with a smile. "It is my pleasure to work with three of you altogether."
 
"It's our pleasure," Doojoon ruffles her hair and she blushes slightly. "Queen Wang, Doojoon, Junhyung, and Yoseob. This drama is going to be really interesting."
 
Almost a year has passed since Doojoon and Juin are officially an item. Together with Junhyung and Hara, both Doojoon and Junhyung are now well known as the most romantic idol boyfriends among others. Having a beautiful idol and a beautiful actress as girlfriends for months are indeed records. Even the comments of them who didn't agree with Doojoon and Juin's relationship at first finally disappeared to nowhere because they have proved their relationship.
 
Two months ago, after knowing that the rating for "Prince Charming & I" is really good, I received another offer for a new drama. This time Doojoon and Junhyung got the offer as well.
 
Juin was selected as the main protagonist for the romantic drama. Her character in the drama is really unique since she is going to be told as a girl who changed herself from tomboy to ladylike, lost her weight, changed her ways for someone she loves.
 
Four of us are best friends since we are little. We are childhood friends and the story will revolve around the love square between us.
 
A close friend, an Oppa, and the one she loves are the characters three of us will portray.
 
Today we will be filming the first episode together.
 
"I'm going to change then," Doojoon excuses himself. After a while, Junghyung also leaves to change his clothes after I tell him that I will catch up with him later.
 
"You still have the lipstick," I say my thought. I notice the pink-colored lipstick Juin put on her lips; the one I gave to her last year.
 
"I only wear it when I attend an event with BEAST," she sticks out her tongue playfully. "It's still my favorite lipstick."
 
I smile at her reaction. She still hasn't changed at all. Still the warm and sweet one; Doojoon is so lucky to have her.
 
"Let's go outside for a while," she gives me a sign to follow her. I quickly follow her to the backyard of the filming site, shivering because of the cold breeze of December.
 
"Can I keep it?" Juin touches the pendant of her necklace. The one of the silver key of the lock we put at Seoul Tower one year ago. "If you don't mind though..."
 
"As long as Doojoon doesn't mind, it's all good with me," I tell her. "It's a really good memory and I don't think a good memory is that bad to be removed from mind."
 
"Thank you," she mumbles and gives me a warm smile.
 
I put my fingers on my lips and then put them on her lips, the gesture she did to me when she met me for the first time. I don't think she even remember the moment.
 
"I've returned it," I grin to her shyly. "Good luck for our drama."
 
 
♔ Juin's POV ♔
 
I stare at the cakes in front of me. I am acting as a patissiere for this new drama and I'm waiting for the sign to start the filming while the three male protagonists are preparing themselves.
 
My mind is wandering around to the moment when Yoseob put his fingers on my lips. The deja vu feeling hit me all of a sudden.
 
What did he return to me?
 
Why do I feel like I knew the scene somewhere before?
 
A memory crosses my mind. The night after I broke up with my previous boyfriend. The night when I tried my best to search for every kind of job offer I could have.
 
I met this blonde guy at the edge of the lake. I fell down because I didn't see where I walked. He didn't look good so I asked him if he had a trouble. I remember he told me that he was nervous for performing something important.
 
My eyes widen in realization.
 
I did the gesture. I did that to the blonde boy because I wanted to give him the support because I knew how it felt to be nervous for the first time of everything.
 
It's Yoseob.
 
I smile at myself when I think how small the world is.
 
He remembers it.
 
"Are you ready, Juin?" the director asks me, snapping me back to my senses.
 
"Yes!" I answer him cheerfully, both because I try to dive in my character and because of the memory.
 
Junhyung waves to me while Yoseob gives me a big grin and Doojoon gives me his always charming smile.
 
This drama will be more than just interesting.
 
"Boy-ish, Girl-ish... you, Action!"

 
 
_______________
 
♔AUTHOR'S ♔ NOTE♔
 
Boy-ish, Girl-ish... you is a fanfiction written by msnosun.
 
Full credit of the sweet, wonderful, and beautifully recommended story goes to her. :)