Step 8

Bloody Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We walked to my house and luckily the school isn't that far from it.

"Kikwang-ah, spend a night at my house, okay.. I'll tell my mom to contact your parents about this".I look down to him and smile. He just reply with a nod.

"Mom, Im home~".

"Welcome ba-Omo!!.. What had happened,ahdeul~".My mother walked in panic towards me and checked on Kikwang.

"Im sorry, mom but we kinda have some fight just now".I rub my temple and smile awkwardly.

"What?! ".My mom scream to me which kinda surprise both of us but Kikwang quickly cover up.

"Ahjumma, we've encountered some problem that might turn all of things you've prepared into a mess".Kikwang said to my mom which I don't understand.I was about to ask but stop when my mom heave a sigh.

"Its okay now, right? ".With that, Kikwang nodded with confidence and make my mom form a small smile.

"Now, ahdeul..Help clean Kikwang's wound".I nod and drag Kikwang with me to the living room. My mom give me the first aid kid to me and go to call Kikwang's mother, I think.

"Luckily you didn't hurt too much, Kikwang-ah.. I'm worried".I said with such a sad tone that I didn't notice which make me utterly surprise when Kikwang pinch my cheek.

"Yah! ".I slap his hand away in annoyed. I really hate people pinch my cheek!

"Hey, this is soo~~~..not Yong Junhyung,you know".Kikwang chuckle after that which make me realize and I squint my eyes to those fact.

"Im just worried, okay~".I huff in annoy.

"Yeah, yeah.. Thanks".Kikwang laughed and give me a big smile after that.

"Now you go to sleep...We've school tomorrow".I ruffle his hair.He nods and go upstairs. I sit on the sofa for awhile and couldn't resist the urge to think about the incident that just happen.

"What is happening now? ".I force my little brain to remember the incident again and some words from before make me realize something.

"It's kinda dark but how they know my hair is red.Even the moonlight is there but its not that bright to detect my hair. And what with they delicious smell fact?.. And those eyes..those fangs.. Why its seem like I seen it before but why I didn't remember.Are they.. not human??".I clenched my head as to many questions processed in my mind. I lay down on the sofa while thinking of those question over and over again but its pointless which drown me to sleep without notice.

The next morning,

I wake up out of blue and look at my watch.6:00 am, its said. I lazily wake up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter