Step 18

Bloody Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doojooon POV

My whole body felt hot.My throat felt the thirst and I know its a dangerous thirst which Im afraid myself.The thirst for blood.I cant concentrate at all to my surroundings.I tried my hard to control myself that I didnt care of anything else that I constantly regret after that.

Before as Junhyung and I arrived at his home,I hurriedly go upstairs and cover my whole body with the duvet.I can feel my body tremble in excitement whenever I glance on Junhyung's neck.Its an irresstible desire for me but I dont want incident before happened twice.

Junhyung being a soft-hearted as he is eventhough he didnt show it fully asked me in worry as he see my condition.I felt happy that he worried for me but right now I've to stay as far as I could from him.

"Doojoon,can you accompany me to go to the convenient store?".I heard Junhyung talked to me but Im really sorry Jun.

"I feel a little bit sick right now.Im sorry Jun but can you go alone?".I peeked through my duvet and said that to him.Im jolt in surprise as he suddenly place his palm on my forehead.

"Gwechana?.Does its feel worse?.Headache?.Vomiting?".He kinda bombarded me with questions and if Im not in my state right now,I would till he's beet red.Its adorable to me to see him all red because of me.I smile to myself while gently took his hand from my forehead.

"Im fine,Junnie.I just need some rest.Sorry if I worrying you".Without any plan,I naturally kiss his hand which succeed to surprise me when he yank his hand quickly from me while averting his eyes.

"I-I head f-first".His face seem flustered to me that make me chucle afterwards as he quick his pace heading out from the room.As he head out,I start to feel the thirst again which make me grunted in annoy.

I try my hardest to make myself drift to sleep but not long after that,I could heard my phone ringing.I snuggle in my duvet,trying to ignore the call that disturb my beauty sleep but as its keep on ringing,I start to feel very annoy and harshly pull my duvet and get my phone on the nightstand.

I look at the ID in clueless as I didnt expect its from him.Junnie??.Why he called me when we can meet at home?.Is there something happen?.

As I slip through that thought,I hurriedly pick up the call.

"Junnie,why are you cal-".

"Well,hello".I stop halfway through when Junhyung simply cut my words but then I detect its not Junhyung's voice.Fear start to creep through me.I've a bad instinct about this.

"Who are you?".I harden my voice to maybe to scare the lad who stole Junhyung's phone a bit but its seem the latter didnt take off the bait as I heard him chuckle on the other line.

"Dont recognise me,Doojooon?.Its me....Hyunseung".I took in surprised at first and kinda laugh to myself as why I surprised.

"Owh,the abandoned boy?".I said to him sarcastically.How dare of he to talk to me.He's nothing while Im someone.I grin in satisfy as I heard him hissing.

"Yeah,the abandoned boy that manage to kidnap your wife".I can feel he smile in victory as I turn into a total silent when he said that.

"What are you trying to do to him,Hyunseung?.Who are you to dare doing that to me and my wife?'.I said to him in total anger but he doesnt seem afraid to me as he laugh like a maniac on the other line.I clench my phone in annoy.He does have the guts,huh.

"I've Master with me.You know who,right? and this is also from his order.He like to see you suffer as I did".I tched in annoy at his words.That guy.He really is too much.

"Dont you want to pick him up?.He also got company here".

"Who else in your hand?".I tried my best to surpress my voice,afraid it would cause a scene later.

"Yoseob? and I think the other one is your wife's friend which have become my servant here".He said it nonchantly which succeded to make me grunting.

"Just tell me where are you,bastard".I asked him angrily.

"At an abandoned factory.I send you the location but you may hurry or I will make your wife mine.You havent touch him yet do you? and Doojoon..his blood smell delicious".

"Dont you dare to touch him,you bastard!!!".

"Then,come and get him".The bastard rudely end the call but afterwards,I get the adress to the place and teleport myself to the place without wasting my time.

"Woah,you're sure fast".

"Hand them to me".I ordered him.My anger really boiling up to see Junhyung being tied up like that but a bit relief to see he's doing fine.

"Not soo fast.Kikwang".I turn to see the one he caledl Kikwang and it is indeed Kikwang but seeing the way he walk to me,I start to get the uneasy idea.

"Play with that boy a little.Let have some fun shall we?".Hyunseung said with his bossy manner that make me wanna puke on his face but I have to handle Kikwang first cause as that bastard said,he does force Seobie to hypnotize this boy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter