Step 15

Bloody Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you still disturbing me with your stupid offer?! ".Kikwang scream, felt a bit angry towards person infront of him.

"Its not a stupid offer but its a gold opportunity for you, Kikwang-sshi ".Yoseob said with a sly smile. Kikwang grimace at him.

"How do you think  it that way? ".Kikwang asked with crossed arms.

"Dont its hurt you to see those two happy in that house.Yong Junhyung neglecting you.He's happy with Yoon Doojoon".With that slip from Yoseob's mouth, Kikwang turned sad and his hand slowly slid to his side. What Yoseob said to him is right.Does Junhyung doesnt need him anymore?.Is he nobody to Junhyung's eyes?.

Yoseob smirk when he saw the boy is spaced out and his smirk become wider when he can feel his words manage to confuse the boy's mind. Yoseob take a step closer to Kikwang.

"Why he's not seeing you while its clearly seen that you love him? ".Kikwang looks at Yoseob, wearing the hurt face. He place his lips to Kikwang's ear.

"You're no use to him.You're nobody".He whispered which make Kikwang freeze on his feet. Thats fact is too hurt for Kikwang. He's no use?.

Kikwang covers his ears, not wanting to hear more.

"Junhyung is not that evil!. We're close! ".Kikwang keeps shaking his head, denying the fact Yoseob gave him.

"If you two are close then why he went to Doojoon's side.. not yours? ".Eventhough Kikwang is covering his ears, he can hear everything from Yoseob's mouth and those words make him stun. Yoseob smile.

"Think again, Kikwang-sshi".Yoseob said. Kikwang was about to talk back but wide in surprise to see Yoseob is not infront of him anymore.

He glance to his left and right furiously but the latter are nowhere to be found. Kikwang gulps his saliva in scare.

"Who is he actually? ".

* * * * *

Doojoon really is a bit spaced out which make me worry to see him in those state. Before we enter my house, I quickly grab his hand and he turns to me in confuse.

"What is it, Junnie?".Doojoon asked me with an unusual tone which make jolt a bit when I heard it.Doojoon's eyes turns wide when he notice his doing is bugging me and quickly cover it up with his smile.

"Im sorry, Junnie.. I've something in mind. Is there anything you wanna ask me? ".He asked me while rubbing his nape and give me an awkward smile. I know there's something bugging him.

"You seem a bit off today. Is there something bugging you? ".I asked him and his body jolt a bit to my question before he look me in the eyes.

"There's nothing, Junnie. We better go inside, neh?. I dont want you to have cold".He grabs my arm that I place on his left arm and force me to enter the house with him. He's clearly avoiding my question here.

"Welcome home~".My mom greeted us and Doojoon slowly let go of my hand and bows to my mother.

"Doo-".

"Ahjumma, I want to take bath first".He bows and left me with my mom there without glancing back. My hand that want to grab his hand once again hang in the air but I slowly shove it back.

"Is there anything happen to Doojoon, ahdeul?.He's not like himself".My mom asked and I shake my head.

"Molla, Umma. I asked him but he's like avoiding it".I sigh but my mom's touch make me look at her.

"Are you happy with him, ahdeul? ".She asked with a smile. The sudden question make my eyes turn wide and I instantly blush with my heart start to beat fast.

"W-Why you asked me out of blue, Umma? ".I asked, a bit stutter.I avoid her gaze on me and look nowhere except her. I mentally curse myself for clearly been in nervous state and groan silently when I heard a chuckle from my mom.

"Im happy then, ahdeul".I look at her with a confuse look.

"I known you for years and Im your mother. Of course I can sense what's in your heart and Im happy for you".She said and ruffle my hair gently. Actually,I smile inside.

"Now, go to your hubby.. He's waiting~~~".She sang her words, teasing me again. I groan in dissatisfied but my mom only chuckle. I follow my mom's words anyway and climb the stairs. When I arrived at my door, my heart suddenly beat faster and I put the blame on my mom. I slap my face gently, who want to hurt their own face, right?.

"Im going in"I make Doojoon notice my presence and twist the door but the scene infront of me, froze me. Doojoon is taking off his top and his pant is already but he didnt take it off yet.

"Waa!! ".Doojoon seem surprised and pull back down his top. I laugh inside to see the person who always harass me have this side in him.

"Lock the door! ".I harden my face and fake an angry voice. I snorted when I remember his face just now.

"Maybe I should sleep in guest room".

*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter