Step 13

Bloody Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as I enter my room, I squat down while hiding my face using my both hand.I felt soo embarrassed after I said that but somewhat happy as I think I make the right choice.I can hear my door being open which I rapidly stand up and turn to the door.

"Junnie!!! ".Doojoon walks to me and its kinda surprise me when he hug me out of blue.

"What are you doing? ".I asked him, faking an annoy tone to hide my nonstop beating heart. He sure can make my heart beat like hell.

"Thank you Junnie for accepting my proposal~. Im happy! ".He said cheerfully and tighten the hug happily which make me chuckle. I loose the hug and clear my throat.

"Im just following my mom's request and as to repay for my doing".I tell him while trying my best to hide my smile, seeing the idiot smile didnt left his face.

"How is your injure?. Is it bad?. I hit you a real hard before".I asked him in worried and about to check on him but he avoid it which make me look at him in confuse.

"Im fine, Junnie. Its all heal now".He said to me in rather awkward smile that make my curiosity rise up. Its irritate me when he refuse my worry for him and does he think Im that weak?!.

I stare at him straight into his eyes while walking, closing my distance on him. He keep backing away, still confused with my act but I didnt care.

"J-Junnie? ".I keep on walking towards him, ignoring his call and he keep backing away till his thigh touch my bed. He take a look at the bed and I take the opportunity to push him down.

His face clearly shown surprise when Im on top of him which make my lips form a smirk. I roughly pull his shirt up to the chest and he let out a yelp by my sudden doing. I just wanna to check him on but he's too stubborn!.

My eyes turn wide when I see his skin is soo clean, without a single sign of bruise. How can it be?. There's no way Im not leaving any bruises as I hit him hard before. How can he heal soo fast?.Like me??

He quickly pull down his shirt when he notice Im in my own world.

"D-Didnt I tell you Im okay, Junnie? ".He said and let out an awkward laugh.I cross my arms in disstatisfied but tilt my eyebrow to see his smirk.

"So... Yoon Junhyung.. Are you gonna stay on top of me? ".He said and his lips seductively?.I frown when I hear that and kinda follow his eyes when he studied my body. I caught his meaning and quickly get off him while using my hands to create a shield. He giggle at my act.

"Im not gonna eat you yet, my honey~".He change from laying state to a sit in my bed. I snorted at his words.

"Honey??.Yoon Junhyung??.Im not your wife yet, okay~?".I said to him sarcastically and took a step back when he comes near me.

"Not yet but eventually..you'll be mine".He mutter while closing in his face at the same level as I am which make me close my eyes tightly.I heard a giggle afterwards and slowly open my eyes.

"Go to sleep okay?. Im gonna take a shower first".He said while patting my head gently. I unconsciously pout when he off the scene and constantly blush when I realise something. Did I expect him to kiss me?!. Aish!. You're crazy, Yong Junhyung.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Doojoon already finished his bath and smile to see Junhyung sound asleep.Not long after that, he could heard his phone ringing and happily pick it up as he knows the ID.

"Yoebosaeyo, Doonie? ".Doojoon smile when he heard the voice. How he miss it.

"I miss you~".Doojoon boldly utter ,make the other line chuckle.

"I miss you too, son.. So how's the progress?".Doojoon smile widely when he heard the chuckle. "Its went well mom..I had found Junnie and now Im staying at his home and what makes me more happy is that he accept my proposal to him".Doojoon smiling all over when he said those.

"Chincha?!. Thats a good news,ahdeul~..Im happy you've find Junnie back".As his mother utter that, his eyes trail to Junhyung's figure but his smile slowly disappear from his face,replace by a sad face.

"But eomma... ". "Ahdeul, is there something wrong? ".Mrs Yoon notice the change of his son's voice.

"What if he hates me when he knows the real me?.What if he cant accept it?.What if he's start to afraid of me and avoiding me, eomma?. I cant bear to lose Junnie once more".There's desperation in Doojoon's voice. Mrs Yoon felt sorry for his son.She knows his son love Junhyung soo much but she cant do anything as she isnt there.

"He will accept it,son.Believe me. Sooner or later, he will believe in you. Anyway, you two already bound to each other. He's already your wife actually if by our world rules".Doojoon smile to hear his mom words and jolt a bit to hear Junhyung squirming in his sleep.

"Eomma, I better end the call now as I afraid Junnie will wake up later.I'll call you again. Saranghae, eomma. Annyeong~".Doojoon end the call as soon as he receive his mom reply.Doojoon look at Junhyung once again and smile.

"Im really fall hard for you huh, Junnie? ".Doojoon chuckling to himself and playfully sleep in the same bed as Junhyung and naughtily intertwine their hands together. I sleep really nicely till a chuckle interfere my beauty sleep. I open one of my eyes,make its look like a wink as the sun feel to bright for my eyes.

"Good morning,Junnie!..No, it's afternoon!".I know that irritating voice and open my both eyes,only to be serve by a charming smile from Doojoon that constantly make me blush.

"Aww~~..Are you blushing~?.Fall hard for my smile eh? ".Doojoon curls a proud smile which make me rolls my eyes.

"What are you doing actually, lying beside me? ".I asked him in cold tone but he smile widely and avert his eyes somewhere on my bed. I follow his eyes and wide in horror.

"Such a lovely wife you're~.You didnt let my hand go since last night, Junnie~".He chuckle and I r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter