Step 6

Bloody Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhyung tried to get on his knees but its too late when Doojoon already in front of him. Its shock him when his hyung go to him that fast. Junhyung's eyes wide in horror as he can see his hyung eyes is red,remembering him like how their first met before.

"H-Hyung? ".Junhyung call Doojoon out of fear but its afraid Junhyung when he see Doojoon form an unusual smirk on his face.

"Such a delicious smell".Doojoon used his unusual voice and whisper to Junhyung's ear which make the younger froze. Junhyung wide in horror when he can feel something sharp cut flesh on his neck. He shiver uncontrollably when he can feel his blood being .

His body feel hot and he can feel like wanna pass out if his hyung keep his blood but fortunately,something or someone prevent him to do so. The last thing, Junhyung saw is the crying face of his hyung and the last thing he hear is the scream of Mrs Yoon's voice before the darkness took over him.

_ _ _ _ _ _

""He's fine now".Mrs Yoon said to Junhyung's parents.

"What's is happening,Mrs Yoon.. Why's Doojoon and Junhyung covered with blood and moreover what's with the flowered tattoo on Junhyung's neck and how come his hair become red like that?! ".Mrs Yong bombarded Mrs Yoon with question. Mrs Yoon look at his crying child beside the unconscious Junhyung and heave a sad sigh.

"Before that, Im really sorry for Doojoon's behalf,Mr and Mrs Yong".Mrs Yoon bowed 90' degrees followed by his husband.Mr and Mrs Yong quickly grab them gently to stop them from doing so.

"Dont be like this, Mr and Mrs Yoon..I know there some explanation to this".Mrs Yong tried to talk gently. She know its not their child entirely fault.

"First of all, Mr and Mrs Yong.. We.. are vampires".Mrs Yoon confess, receive a gasp from Junhyung's parents.

"We're sorry about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter