Step 19

Bloody Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoseob and I then wait at the waiting room.I really hope those two are doing fine. Im sitting down at one of the chairs in the room and I can look from the tail of my eyes that Yoseob took a sit next to me.

"Dont worry too much, Junhyung. They will be fine".I can look Yoseob try his best to smile which didnt succeed to convince me that he's really smile. I can look from his face that he's worry too and he might put all the blame on himself. I put my hand on his and he's sure surprise by my act.

"You're not at fault, Yoseob. Its gonna be fine so dont be afraid, neh".I put my best smile to assure him but he looks more sad instead. I tilt my head at him when he look down since Im worry if I said the wrong words.

"Why? ".I caught by his words and quirks my eyebrow.

"Why are you all soo nice to me. Kikwang too. Im a bad one here but why you still talk to me and act friendly like this?.Im a bad guy, you know? ".Yoseob spit out all his inner thought.Its kinda sad me to look at him like this. I know he's a good person.

I didnt waste my time and naturally hug him and pat his head. His body jolts by my skinship but I really want him to calm himself down.

"You're not and you're my friend now".With that words, he tilt up his head to look at me in surprise and I smile to him.

"You have become one of my precious friend now and I think Kikwang though you as one too. If he doesnt, then why he would follow you and I believe he want to protect you too as a friend".He just look at me without blinking,till shock by my words I think.

"I dont know what the relationship you and Doojoon have but I can feel that I can trust you".I bump my forehead on his on purpose after.

"Lets us protect you, okay? ".With that,he hug me tightly and begin to cry. I dont know why but I can feel he's lonely and hurt.I pat his back.

After that, the doctor come to see us.Yoseob cool himself down and wipe the leftover tears on his face. I help him wiping the tears too as his hand look trembling. He just smile at me which I reply the same. We then get up from the seat and walk towards the doctor.

"So, how are they doctor? ".I asked him since Yoseob not in his best condition.

"Lee Kikwang-sshi is doing fine. Its mysterious to me but he seem to be just asleep".I kinda chuckle when the doctor said that but that person, is he alright?.

"And Yoon Doojoon-sshi? ".I asked him again.

"Thankfully, he's fine".I sigh in relief when I heard that.

"The injured on his chest is not that deep and we already treat it but the injured on his stomach is a deep one but gladly you two took him fast here or else he'll lost a lot of blood but everything is fine and he's fast asleep now".The doctor continued with an assure smile.

"Then, can we look at them? ".I asked.

"Yes, you may and the two of them place in different wards,Lee Kikwang-sshi at XXX room and Yoon Doojoon-sshi is at XXX room".The doctor replied calmly.

"Then, thank you doctor".I smiled and we both bow to him.

"Soo.. ummm.. I go see Kikwang so you can go see Doonie".Yoseob said after the doctor out off sight. I just nod in agree and he curl a smile while walking away.I start to make my step too.

"Umm.. Junhyung! ".I stop my step when I heard Yoseob called me and I turn my head.

"T-Thank you for just now!".He bows rapidly and turn away from me fast before I could reply. He must be embarrassed which make me chuckle when I think of it.

* * * * *

As I infront of Doojoon's room,I open its slightly to peek on the inside and I can see a figure of him on the bed. I open the door wider just to get me in and I walk to his bed.

Like the doctor said, he's fast asleep and his face seem peaceful. I trail my finger on his cheek and steal a glance to his injured body.

Then,I start to back away and about to turn my heels but something held me from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter