Step 16

Bloody Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I dry up my tears and change my seat to my bed. The things happen just now really make me sad. I dont want the Kikwang I know become like that.

The knock on the door stop me from spaced out and I know its Doojoon. I try to harden my face, making my usual poker face as I dont want Doojoon to think of anything fishy when he see my face.

I open the door, revealing a worried face of Doojoon which make me smile and also sad inside when I out of blue remember Kikwang's hurt face before. Doojoon vigorously  push me inside with both of his hand on my shoulders and lock the door when we're fully in.

"Are you okay, Junnie?".He asked me, still wearing his worried face.

"Im fine, Doojoon".I manage to fake a smile while taking both of his hand and clasp it to assure him.

"Im taking bath first neh? ".I didnt give him time for him to question me again and went straight to my bathroom.

As I finish bathing, I can see Doojoon already sleep so I pull the duvet up to his shoulder to prevent him from getting cold. I lay beside him while the incident before still lingering in my mind.

I look at Doojoon and heave a slow deep sigh,turning my face back to the ceiling.There's no way Im gonna tell Doojoon about what had happened,right?.Or else he'll hate Kikwang or worse they'll fight. I dont want their relationship to get ruin and mine too. I remind myself to talk to him tomorrow before I fell into a slumber.

* * * * *

Doojoon actually wake up beside Junhyung. He's just faking his sleep. Doojoon actually feeling hot since dinner just now but he held it in and now he feel the thirst.

Doojoon get up from his lying state and seat but his  fangs slowly creep out from his mouth when he see Junhyung's tattooed neck, the neck he's been before.

The urge to bite the neck and the blood really killing him inside but he knows, he have to control himself. He doesnt want banana to split two times.

Doojoon didnt waste anytime and left the room fast before he 'eat' his wife. He gets himself to the living room and laying down on the sofa. His breathing is heavy but silently thank when his fangs slowly disappear.

'Eat him'

'He's yours'

Doojoon grunting while fighting with his inner vampire. When he become a bit stable, he detect a line of moonlight and look at the outside.

"Oh my..Eomma, its full moon soon".Tired fighting with his inner, Doojoon fell asleep on the sofa.

* * * * *

This morning,I found my side is empty and weirdly found Doojoon on the sofa at the living room. I frown when I see his body is trickle with sweat. I asked him about it but he just said its nothing which make me wonder.

When we're about to go to school, I really hope Kikwang is there, waiting us like he would always do but no, he isnt there. I go to his house and his mom thought he's already go to school with us. Luckily, when we arrived at school, I find him at his seat.

"Yo, Kwangie!. Why didnt you wait for us? ".Doojoon asked him cheerfully while putting his hand on Kikwang's shoulder. Kikwang turn at us and pierce a glare.

"None of your business".And shoved Doojoon's hand harshly. He didnt wait for our reaction and abruptly stand up from his seat and go out.

"K-Kwangie, wait! ".I chased him from behind and I called him but to no avail. He keep on walking without turning back but thankfully,I manage to catch his wrist.

"Kwangie, we need to talk".I said to him while huffing. He turn his back so I let go his wrist.

"What is it?. Do you change your mind? ".He asked me weirdly which make me frown.

"About what, Kwangie? ".I asked him in clueless.

"About your feeling?. Do you love me now, Jun? ".My eyes turn wide and I jolt a bit when his hand reach on mine.

"Tell me that you love me, Jun".He tighten his grip on me and curl a pleading smile. Eventhough he wanted that but I cant.I cant do that cause I love Doojoon.

"I-I cant, K-Kwangie".I said it carefully and wait for his response.

"Then,dont bother to go to me! ".He shouted fiercely and yank my hand harshly. Its stun me actually to see the Kikwang infront of me. He never show this side of him to me. He's about to turn his heel but I stop him.

"B-But I care for you,Kwangie.Dont be like this".I pleaded him. Its hurt me to see the person I care the most turn into someone whom I dont know.

"If Doojoon the one you loved.. I'll destroy him".He look at me darkly and smirk. He then left me dum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter