Step 12

Bloody Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hell no!. Im not going to married this bastard! ".My parents in a bit shock to see my outburst and I give a quick glance to Doojoon which I caught he shown a bit hurt face that I didnt care. I grunt when my parents didnt utter any words to my question.

"Why soo sudden anyway, mom~?.I've just met him yesterday and now you want me to married him?!. What a joke! ".I said sarcastically and now my parents is hurt by my words. I mentally cursed myself for my slip of tongue.They all turned to silent which make me sigh.

"Just tell me the reason why you're doing this,mom?".I sound like giving up which make my mom make a sad face. She come to me and caress my cheek.

"Its too protect you, ahdeul".I quirk my eyebrow.My mom reason sound suspicious to me.

"Why to protect me?. Is there anything gonna happen after this? ".I asked my mom but she avert his eyes from mine and shut . I take my mom's hand from my cheek and clench gently,wanting her to look at me.

"Mom, please~..Tell me. Is there anything gonna happen afterwards?.Why you said that mom?. Is there something bad gonna happen to me? ".My last words make her look at me and I can see fear in her eyes but unfortunately,she still didnt utter any words which make me had it enough. I slowly let her hand go.

"You said its to protect me but why you didnt tell me anything,mom?!.Am I that untrustworthy?!".I burst out again but their silent really hurt me. I need to know why they're doing this for me. I need to know but they didnt help me. I hard my face and look at them who's clearly avoiding my eyes.

"I've enough.If you didnt want to tell me then Im not gonna follow your request.Im not gonna married him! ".I pointed to Doojoon and quickly get myself out from the scene. I angrily climb the stairs and slam my door hard!.

I throw my bagpack,sit on my bed and mess up my hair. I groan frustratedly and facepalm myself for being too sensitive.Not long after that, I could hear my door being open and close but I didnt bother to give a look.

"Jun.. ".I could heard that damn boy call me which make me rub my face harshly and glare at him.

"What? ".I said coldly.

"About what your mom sa-".

"Im not gonna marry you".I cut his words.I can see clearly his face show hurt but why do I've to care?.

I can see he heave a silent sigh and look at me with a sort of sad face and curl a small smile.

"Im not gonna force you to marry me. Its your choice, Jun-ah".I notice his voice sounds sad but why he should acting soo sad anyway.We've just met right?.

Its anger me to see him faking a sad face like that.I know he's playing with me right now. I abruptly get up from my sit state and face him.

"Tell me a reason why you want to marry me? ".I asked him straight in the eyes but its surprise me when I can see his hand slowly trail to my cheek.

"Like your mother said, Jun. To protect you".He said with eyes full of worried and face full of sadness and regret.

Why he make those face?.Why my heart throb to see him like this?.Why his face make me sad?.

I usher my feelings away and yank his hand harshly.

"Then, tell me why you wanna to protect me?. Is there anything bad gonna happen to me?. Am I going to die? ".I said monotonously and cross my arms.His eyes twitch in surprise to hear my last words.

He's about to say something but clamp his lips together after that. I groan when he didnt say anything and I go straight to my bed. I pull the duvet, covering myself and I bet he were surprised at my act.

"If you dont want to tell me then, Im not gonna marry you".And force myself to sleep. The last thing I heard is he sighing rather heavy.

The next morning, I didnt bother to wait for Doojoon,skip my breakfast and clearly my doing is to avoid my parents. I know Im being such an here but I need to know. Its look like their hidden something from me and its hurt me when they seem to dont trust me.

I literally forget about Kikwang and said sorry to him in the class. I've a peaceful Lite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter