Step 10

Bloody Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I enter my house, still in my angry mood, I wide in disbelief to see my beloved mom is cupping that damn boy's face with her most sweetest smile ever to him. I stomp my feet towards them and yank mother's hand gently from continuing cupping that boy.

My mom and that Yoon Doojoon boy stare me in disbelief which I dont care and damn!, I fume in anger to see the damn smirk again on that boy face. He sure knows how to play with my nerve

. "Aigoo~,ahdeul~..Welcome home~".My mom said lovingly and about to give her usual 'welcome back' hug but I shove her lightly which get the surprised look from her.

"Why is he in this house, Umma? ".I asked monotonously and glare at the boy infront of me  which is having his innocent look that make me wanna rip that face off.I soften my gaze and turn to my mother.

"No harm done right by having a handsome boy in my house? ".My mother said cheekily which make me turn to the boy infront of me that having his silly smile after hearing the compliment from my mom.

"Am I not handsome enough to you, Umma?!".I asked frustratedly which earn a smack in the head from my mother. I know the remark that I made kinda make her embarrassed but Im his son alright! not that damn cheeky boy!.

"Aish, Jun~..You can be childish sometime you know".My mom complained and I was about to talk back while rubbing my sore head but the words from the Yoon Doojoon boy make me jawdrop.

"I dont know that you can be cute like this despite of that bad boy look you got".He smile sincerely? I guess which make my face suddenly feel hot. Why is he soo handsome~..D-Did I said him handsome?!. I really am crazy now.

The situation become all awkward because of the cheesy line that boy utter. I clear my throat and turn my gaze to my mom which now giggling to that Yoon Doojoon's remark.

"Umma~".I whine to her, kinda wanna her to stop cause the situation now is weird already. My mom then calm herself down but still have a smile on her face. I know she detect me blushing just now, thats why.

"Who is he anyway, Umma?".I asked my mom without sparing a glance to that boy. I can see my mom turn her gaze to Yoon Doojoon with a small smile on her face but I didnt care to take a look on that boy cause I know he gonna disturb me again.

"He's someone important to this family and to you too".My mom said with a smile but her last words make me frown and snort. 

"Important to me??. I don't know if he that important to me now".I said sarcastically while giving a short glance on him. He's having his poker face on which I didnt know whether he is sad, happy or annoy by my words but do I care?.

"Stop being childish, Jun~..You're embarrassing me enough, you know".I stare my mom in disbelief and give her 'what did I do wrong' look.She only sigh in reply.

"Anyway, Doojoonie gonna sleep in your room, Jun".My mouth hanged after hearing that which Im gonna strongly protest.

"Why, Umma~~..There's a lot of spare room here or he can use the guest room or choose which room he likes but why my room, Umma~".I whined to her and I know she stick with her decision when she stay on quiet. I think of another way to persuade her which I regret after that. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter