Step 11

Bloody Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doojoon the first person to wake up in the next morning, yawning unashamedly while stretching his hands. He turn to his left only to find Junhyung still sleeping soundly. He chuckle to see Junhyung sleep with his mouth slightly open. He take a sit beside Junhyung and make his way to close Junhyung's mouth using his finger.

"You're gonna drool if you stay like that". He smile to see Junhyung's face as he still cant believe he's already beside his loves one.

Seeing the peaceful face of Junhyung, make Doojoon think of an evil idea. He slowly close his distant to Junhyung and put his lips near Junhyung's ear.

"Junnie... wake up...".He whispered softly,only to be heard by Junhyung.

I still in my dreamland,happily eating some large chocolate till someone disturb my beautiful dream.

"Junnie,wake up".I stop my doing, eat my large chocolate and glare at the voice in my sleep.

Doojoon giggle when he can hear Junhyung grunt in anger in his sleep.

"You dont want to wake, eh? ".Doojoon smile mischievously when he think of something even more interesting.

His hand make its way to Junhyung's clothed and he pinch it like quite hard which make the latter yelp in pain after that. Junhyung open his eyes in anger to see who's the culprit that abuse his . He fume in anger when he found Doojoon enjoy laughing beside him.

"Its you!. You bastard! ".Junhyung want to punch Doojoon in the face but yelp in surprise when his hand being pull and in instant, he's in Doojoon embrace.He wants to put some resistance but surprisingly Doojoon is stronger than him.

"Thats not so y scream you let out there.Next time, let it be more ier, neh".Doojoon whispered to Junhyung's ear which make the latter froze and Doojoon smile in victory.Doojoon slowly loose the hug and left Junhyung stay clueless there while he make his way to bathroom.

What's just happened??.

How dare he leisurely hug me like that?!.

I punch my bed in anger.

Why Im always weak when its come to him?.

Doojoon then finish his bath which I didnt care of his y state? as I still annoy with him.I pierce a glare when I past through him which I annoyingly accept when he reply it with a smile.

After finish my bath,I get out from the bathroom with towel hanging dangerously on my waist? which I didn't notice and quite some damp hair which trickling to my body.

I glance on Doojoon who's already have his uniform on,sitting on my bed and look at me in rather surprised state. I quirk my eyebrow to see his act and look through my body. I smirk when I thought of something.

Does my state turn his switch?.

I think of a way to revenge to him for his nasty doing before and slowly walk towards him. I pull up his chin when Im already infront of him and purposely my lips in some y way.

"Are you turn on by my body,Doojoon-sshi? ".I asked him with a smirk plaster on my face  and I can see his eyes twitch in surprise which make me smile inside.

Things happen too fast after that and now he's on top of me. I struggle a bit to force him to let me go but he pinned me down rather strong.I squirm uncomfortably below him and wide in horror when I see he's placing his knee between my legs. He purposely rub his knee to make some friction and I mentally curse myself when I accidentally let out a moan.

I grit my teeth when I find he's smirk in proud on what he do to me. I'm surprise when he my nose after that. He stop his doing and look at me with a small smile.

"Dont seduce me again later Junhyung-sshi or I will really eat you".The smile still on his face and he slowly loose his grip. He took his bagpack and out from my room without turning back.

I let out a scream of defeat in frustrated as I lost to him,again. I annoyingly get up and dress myself and almost forgot my precious bracelet. I pick it on my night stand and without notice my lips curl a smile.

I dont know why but the bracelet always make me feel protected which I instantly give an apologetic look at the bracelet as I forgot to wear it yesterday and secretly give my thanks when I think I've been saved by the bracelet on my day of being attack.

I shake my head to make the scene go away, I dont want to remember it. My mom always said the bracelet is from someone important to me and she also said that the bracelet will always protect me which I believe till now. I give the bracelet a kiss and put it on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter