Step 3

Bloody Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter, Im gonna make it Yoon Doojoon's cause Yong Junhyung like to complain a lot so I take a little revenge.. Hehe..(* ̄︶ ̄*)

(Junhyung:You're so cruel,author-nim..You said this is my story.. I want to sulk right now~~ (╯3╰)).

Soo.. while Yong Junhyung-sshi is sulking,, lets proceed on this chapter.. `(*∩_∩*)′

(Junhyung:Author-nim~~..ヽ(`⌒´)ノ).

Hehe... Let him be.. Im an evil author..Hehe..(๑¯ω¯๑)

(Junhyung:( ̄へ ̄) )

 

"Yeobo..".Mrs Yoon called his husband worriedly. Mr Yoon give her wife an assure smile and start to release Doojoon slowly from his grip,to be seated on the sofa.. Mr Yoon can see Doojoon already calm a bit since his colour's eyes start to change back to normal but still trembling a bit for the urge to fight something in his body. 

"Doojoonie.. Kuenchana? ".His father asked worriedly,kneeled infront of him while his mother seated beside him while holding his little hand.

Doojoon turn to his father infront of him and see his smiling father and then turn to his mother and get a warm smile in return. Doojoon turn to his father again with a small smile while mutter 'Im fine'.

"We've to inject you, Doonie".Mrs Yoon said to her son while patting Doojoon's hand gently.Doojoon knows this would come since he have to bear with it a year ago. Its had become unbearable for him and sometimes uncontrollable for him. 

"Its okay, Eomma.. Just do it,neh".Doojoon replied gently which make both of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter