Step 1

Bloody Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Junnie~~,,stop playing alone~~".Mrs. Yong called his one and only son, who is playing at their yard.

"Ani... Im still want to play, Eomma~~..No one want to play with me..Im alone~~".I complained to my Eomma while pouting. My mom could only shake his head. She slowly walks toward me.

"Forgive Eomma neh, my aegi? ".My mom tried to coax the sulking me now. I look through her face and she crave it with a smile. I form a fake sigh while saying.

"I'll if mom give me a dongsaeng". I give him a serious look which make her let out a chuckle.

"Eomma~~,,Junnie is serious here~~".I whined while stomping my feet. My mom stop and hug me.

"Aegi-ah... You know I cant, right? ".She said to me with a calm tone and I could sense a hint of sad in her voice. I know she is sad.I hug her back.

"Mianhe, Eomma.. Junnie is sorry~~..Junnie promise will not said that again.. Dont sad neh, Eomma? ".I tried to soothe her while rubbing her back. I could feel that my mom is smiling through my words. She also did the vice versa to me. We stay like that for awhile until mom release me.

"Thank you, my aegi~~..You're such a good child..I hope you can bring the happiness to other like you brought to me".Mother said that while patting my head with her beautiful smile on her lips.I unconditionly smile widely. I feel like on the cloud nine upon hearing her pray and I hope I can fulfill it one day.

"Eomma~~..Wanna play with Junnie?? ".I asked my mom careful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter