Step 5

Bloody Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:Finally,,Yong Junhyung is not sulking anymore~..Congrats to me~~..*twirling around while throwing confetti*..So,, because I'm too happy,, I'll make a double update.. Hope you like it and moreover enjoy~~..^o^

2 years later, Since that day, Junhyung and Doojoon become bosom friend and become inseparable..They'll always does things together..Like sleeping together, eat the same food, wash each other back when they're bathing..

Everyday always seem enjoyable and blissful to them.. Seeing this sight of them,, both parents from the both parties look happy with their child bond and Doojoon's parents is the most happy as they can see Doojoon's face is sparkling with happiness.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Umma,, can I sleep at Junnie's house today? ".Doojoon asked his parents. Doojoon called Junhyung, Junnie as his pet name.

"Sure you can, ahdeul".His mother answered with a smile while his father give him a nod and a small smile. Doojoon jumping happily when he heard that and kiss the cheeks of his parents before go to Junhyung's house. Mr and Mrs Yoon could only shake their head while chuckling.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Junnie~~..Junnie~~".Doojoon knocked on the door while calling his beloved dongsaeng.

CLICK!

"Hyung~~~".Junhyung chirped happily. "Can I sleep here tonight? ".

"Eeyyy~~,,Hyung~~..You don't have to ask!.. Your presence is always welcome in this house~~".Junhyung sang on his words and grab Doojoon to come in.Doojoon greet Junhyung's parents when he spot them in the living room but Junhyung keep dragging him to Junhyung's room.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Its already 11:30 pm but Doojoon still cant close his eyes. He didn't feel sleepy at all. Sighing frustratedly, Doojoon sit up on the bed while messing his hair in annoy.

"H-Hyung.. "Doojoon keep his mouth shut and mentally curse himself for forgetting he's in Junhyung's house.

"Sorry if I disturb you, Junnie.. Get back to sleep,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter