Step 2

Bloody Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anyeong~~..Its me,, Junhyung again~~...Hehe.. Im currently in good mood right now cause Im gonna have a friend~~!!.. I felt really excited and guess what?.. The family comes today!!..

Oh Mi Gosh!.. Im sooo excited~~!!.. My mom said that she will bring me to the family, to introduce ourself as a neighbour. Kyaa~~..Im sowwy~~..I just felt too happy right now~~..Finally, I can have a friend~~..

(Author-nim,, you're soo evil to left me alone for the 4 years of my past~~..Poor me~~.. Author-nim: -_-|| )

"Junnie..come here aegi-ah~~...We gonna go met our neighbours now~".My mom called me and held my hand. My father also here to go greet them plus Im the one who plead father to do so.. Hehe..

We go outside of our mansion to cross on the other side. As Eomma said, they really already came. As their car stop, I can see the driver open the back door of the car, revealing a man and a woman who I believe husband and wife and I detected that behind the woman, a little boy trail behind her.

I steal a glance on the boy.. quite a handsome figure he had.. As I so into staring on him, I didn't realise that he look at me.. I jolted a bit when he give me such a cold stare. I become nervous all of sudden. The husband and wife seem to get notice us here,, waiting for them.. They make their way to us with the little boy in the middle.

"Annyeong~".The wife of the family greeted us while bowing a little and we also did the vice versa.

"We're Yoons..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter