Step 7

Bloody Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 years later,

Junhyung POV

Hello.. This is me, Yong Junhyung, currently 16 years old, learning in Cube Private School.. Aish! Why should I tell you all this.Mind if I tell you something more interesting?. Okay, I tell you.I've red hair!. Interesting isnt it?. Im not bleaching it, my mom said I got this since born. And one more thing, I got tattoo on my neck! but it not-so-cool tattoo cause its some flowery tattoo thats hurt my eyes but its not bad, its kinda beautiful to me. Dont tell anyone,okay?.I trust you all. *wink*

"Junhyungie~!!".I turned my head when my name been called.

"Owh, Its you Kikwang".Kikwang is my friend at school,my one only bestfriend, kibda like a brother to me and we lived in same neighborhood,thats why.. But he also my bodyguard.Shush!.Dont tell anyone,kay *in whisper tone*.

His job is to take care of me but Im clueless on why my mom want to hire one and when I asked she would always answer "To protect you, ahdeul".I know my mom is worried but she dont have to do this far as I dont want to burden her. Im a big boy right now and can take care of myself but I really love my mom. Hehe..and my father too.. If I he knew I said that, he'll sulking. Such a childish father I've but its cool. 

"Hey, Jun!. What are you daydreaming about?. Care to enter? ".I snapped from my thought. I really am daydreaming huh.

"Wait, Kikwang! ".I run to him and we enter the school together. School days happen as usual. Same lesson, same teacher, same class and same people. Nothing is interesting in school.Eventhough I've this abnormal hair and some weird tattoo, nobody make fuss about it and Im glad it doesnt. I thank you to my parents as they handle this. I dont want to answer any questions from them. As I drown in my thought, the last bell rang.

"Okay, class..Thats all for now". Kikwang and I are in the same class which I think my parents also take care of that. Before, I kinda curious why they're full-prepared like this as if something gonna happen but now, I just shrug it off. Maybe Im their only son and the next heir to our company. Thats why I guess. But in my heart, I know they hidden something from me.

Without me notice the day is kinda night and when I look up, the full moon look so beautiful,bring the lights to the Earth.

"Hey, red-hair boy! ".I turn my back as I think that call is referring to me. Kikwang also turn back and in his protect m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter