Step 14

Bloody Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I come in my house, greeted by my mother as always and its really surprise me when someone clasping his hand with me. I turn back and couldnt help but blush by our sudden intimate.

"Aigoo~,aigoo~~..The date end so well~~".My mom sang cheerfully on her words.Afterwards,she and Doojoon chuckle while Im blushing madly. They really like to tease me.

"As I can see the  situation now is good for you two, I've some good news too".My mom uttered while smiling. Doojoon and I look at each other, sharing same confuse face which earn a sinister smile from my mother.

"If you two are that curious, why dont we head to living room first instead of standing here or do you two want your private time? ".She said and I instantly quirk my eyebrow. My mom didnt look at us in the face instead she look at somewhere below.

I follow her eyes and my eyes turn wide to see Doojoon not just clasping my hand but intertwine them together without me notice.I quickly take my hand back, received a protest look from Doojoon but as he see my annoy face, he give up. My act really work huh.

Without wasting anytime, we follow my mother to living room. As we arrived there, my father was there too and I can see some kind of document on the coffee table. We take a sit and my mother sit next to my father.

"What is the things you want to tell us, Umma? ".I asked impatiently,earn a chuckle from my mom.

"Aigoo~~..You really eager to know huh".My mom tease me again while wriggling her eyebrows. I sigh. Mom is really..

"Alright, I'll tell. Doojooon,Jun..Here is the document for you two to sign.Document to make you two officially become husband and wife".She smiled and shoved the document infront of us.

Doojoon, being an idiot as he is grab the document fast and eagerly open it.He's happily sign up the document and shoved it after infront of me. He really make me stun by his fast action.

"You really cant wait huh, Doojoon".My father smirk to him.

"Now, your turn Junnie".He smiled at me while pointing at the document. Seeing my slow reaction, he grab my left hand and clasp it which earn a look from me. He nodded and happily smile as if he encourage me. I curl a small smile to him and happily sign up the document.

"Now, you two are officially become husband and wife~".My mom chirped happily.

As soon as my mom finish her words, Doojoon out of blue drag me with him with make me speechless. I turn back only to earn thumbs up from my parents.I dont know what going on with me today but Im totally clueless.

Doojoon didnt let go of my hand and keep dragging me till we enter our room. Its really our room right as we official now.

"Doojoon? ".I try to call him as he now just stand infront of me like a statue.

"Ompfhh! ".Doojoon suddenly hug me, really tightly. I smile and pat his back gently but he rapidly turn me which make me yelp in surprise.He like purposely push my body backwards which I cant help bit to walk backwards too.

"Waaa! ".I totally surprise when my back hit the bed in split second and Doojoon is on top of me.

"Doojoon, what's wrong? ".I asked him worriedly because he didnt utter any words since he drags me.

"Jun.... ".I instantly replied with a quick yes. He keep his head low since before but now, he slowly look at me with a serious face.I gulp my saliva nervously.

"I really want to eat you now, Junnie".With that, I really in my utterly shock state, didnt expect this to come but I gasp in surprise when he bit me by my neck. He really bit there hard but slowly it after which make me shudder.

The sensation make me squirm in discomfort but weirdly feel good as well which make me afraid. He stop his doing after that a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter