Step 17

Bloody Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:Hye~^^.Its been awhile since I update this one which I apologize.Mianhe~.But I hope you'll like this update. This update take on night. Enjoy~^^

"Wake him up".Someone ordered Kikwang and he nods in response while taking the bucket of water next to him.

Without any mercy, he splash the water harshly to the person who's his body being tied on a chair. A second later, the latter start to flutter open his eyes with hissing sound slip out from his mouth as the water make contact with his injured body

. "Wakey wakey,Yoseob~".The person who ordered Kikwang before sang his words and Yoseob look up with face full of hatred but the person smirk wide to see it.

"Now you hate me eh~".That person said sarcastically.Eventhough Yoseob felt annoyed but he just can keep it in his heart as his condition is far worse than he think.

"You will never succeed to feat Doojoon.You know why, right? ".Yoseob smirked but its turn to snicker when he found the reaction the person give is amusing him.

"Tongue-tied?. Speechless? ".Yoseob said sarcastically,his voice is challenging the person. The person fume in anger when Yoseob took light of him and give the latter a punch in the stomach.

The person laugh halfhearted to see Yoseob coughing hard by his counter but surprised when Yoseob crack a laugh.

"Don't forget you place, Hyunseung. You know who is Doojoon.. and also me, right? ".Yoseob said monotonously while giving a lopsided smile and the person he called Hyunseung freeze and fright could be seen from his face.

Hyunseung then face palm himself and weirdly letting out an evil laugh which manage to confuse Yoseob.

"Eventhough I know who you two are but 'that person' trust me the most".Hyunseung smiled evilly while placing his hand on Yoseob's shoulder.

"And you know I will do anything to make that person trust only me".In a split second, Hyunseung transformed into Yoseob while giving his proud smile.

"Now, I will meet Yoon Doojoon's wife".Hyunseung uttered and smile widely when his words took an effect on Yoseob, the latter wide in surprise.

"Don't worry.All of you will meet soon".Hyunseung tapped Yoseob's shoulder and start to walk away with Kikwang, disappear in the thin air. Yoseob gritted his teeth in annoy.

"Please be fine..both of you".Yoseob pray earnestly with Doojoon and Junhyung faces flash in his mind but weirdly, Kikwang smiled face appear after which stun him.

"I hope you'll be fine too".

_ _ _ _ _

"Eomma, I head out to convenient store for a short while!".I told my mom by the front door and start to walk out. Actually,I want to ask Doojoon for company but its seem the latter catch a cold.

He covered himself from head to toe and shivering which worried me to death but he said he'll be fine if he get some sleep. I buy some Cola when I arrived.

"Thank you and please come again".The cashier said which I reply with a nod and a slight smile. I turn my heels and head out.

"Junhyung.. ".I heard a faint of voice calling me which make me turn my back.

"Kwangie".I mumbled and walk towards him to close our distance. "Kwang-".I about to trail my hand on Kikwang's shoulder but he put of blue cut in.

"There's someone wanna see you".I quirks my eyebrows at his words and then,a person popped put from his back. Someone who I know.

"Yoseob? ".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter