Acceptance Vol. 2

Phase of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol can’t be more cursed than he is right now. Going back to Korea to get Kyungsoo back after leaving him for five years, but find himself getting paired by his father with some stranger. Well, this Byun person isn’t stranger for his father since Baekhyun is the son of one of Mr. Park colleagues. Chanyeol is really sick of his father, he can’t be more angry to him than he is right now. But, he is angry to himself more than anything by being weak and just obey his father like that. And even get angrier when he found out that Kyungsoo, his Kyungsoo, is sick. Sick for five years and he have no single idea about that. Kyungsoo has been sick since before he left him. Kyungsoo has been sick even when he was still there around him. Can Chanyeol be worse boyfriend than he used to be? How can he doesn’t aware of Kyungsoo’s health problem even when he still there?

Chanyeol is having a date right now with his husband to be, Byun Baekhyun. They’re preparing anything for their wedding that occur several months ahead. But, Chanyeol’s mind isn’t there. His mind is wherever Kyungsoo is right now. He look at Baekhyun who passionately talking with the wedding organizer and choose every materials for his wedding critically. He look at him and wonder how he can spend the rest of his life with Baekhyun when all he want to do now is being right beside Kyungsoo? He keeps thinking about how Kyungsoo get through his sickness for last five years and he wasn’t there to take care of him. He keeps thinking about an image of Kyungsoo get all surgeries and getting out of breath but he, not even once, ever be there to help.

From: Sehunnie

Hyung, Kyungsoo hyung is now at hospital. His sickness is relapse last night.

Chanyeol suddenly run from his seat, excuse himself to go, and leaving Baekhyun speechless of his sudden action. Chanyeol remember when the last time he met Sehun at the street and he ask that boy to give him an information if anything happen to Kyungsoo. Thank God, he did it. Chanyeol hurriedly drive his car to get to hospital and find Kyungsoo at his room. Kyungsoo ignore Chanyeol who is panting by running to get through the hospital. Even when Chanyeol asking him a thousand questions like “What happened to you?”, “Are you alright Soo?”, “Is there something I can do?”, Kyungsoo still not answering him and act like there’s no other person at the room except himself. Kyungsoo walk out from his room and Chanyeol follow him, ignoring the fact that he’s not allowed to leave hospital just yet.

“Where’s your car?”, Kyungsoo suddenly ask to Chanyeol.

“At the parking lot, there, why?”, Chanyeol point his finger to where his car parked and follow Kyungsoo who walked toward his car. Kyungsoo saying no words except about where Chanyeol need to drive his car. They’re heading to the shophouses not too far from hospital. Chanyeol follow Kyungsoo who enter the 7-11 shop and buy some instant ramyeon for him to eat. Chanyeol patiently wait for Kyungsoo to do whatever random things the smaller want to do right now. Kyungsoo keeps his mouth from talking to Chanyeol.

“Soo, let’s back to hospital. You’re not bringing your oxygen tank”, Chanyeol begs him when Kyungsoo just ignoring him and choose some random snacks he eager to eat right now.

“Soo, please. Let’s back before something can happened to you. I’ll buy all the foods you want later, just, come on, let’s go back to hospital.”, Kyungsoo keep ignoring Chanyeol and finishing his mini shopping and went to the cashier to pay all the snacks he buy. After pay all the snacks, Kyungsoo walk out from 7-11 shop without saying any words to Chanyeol. Kyungsoo walk the opposite direction where Chanyeol’s car is, means that he’s not finish to explore the shophouses there along the road. Not taking anymore risk for Kyungsoo’s condition, Chanyeol stop his step by holding the smaller wrist but he get slapped on his cheek, by Kyungsoo.

“What are you thinking you’re doing right now, huh, Park Chanyeol??”

“Kyungsoo, I just don’t want anything happen. You’re not bringing your oxygen tank”

“I’ve been like this for five years and i was doing all fine. Now, you suddenly back and put all the worries you had on me, who do you think you are?”, Kyungsoo finally let out all his emotions towards Chanyeol.

“Soo..”, Chanyeol’s voice is weak now that it sounds like a whisper.

“Just go, Chanyeol. Why do you even come back?”

“You’re an evil, Soo”

“W-what? An Evil? Me?”, Kyungsoo shocked by the words Chanyeol said to him. “By what meaning, Park Chanyeol, that you suddenly have an opinion about me like that?”

“You’re an evil by not letting me know about your condition, making me feel like I’m a bad person who leave--“, Chanyeol words cut by Kyungsoo’s

“You are a bad person,”, Truthfully said by Kyungsoo.

“you while you’re sick like this”, Chanyeol continue his words that cut off earlier.

“What are you trying to say actually? let’s be clear right now so I don’t need to see you tomorrow and another day forward”, Kyungsoo said asking for closure to whatever he had with Chanyeol right now.

“I should’ve been there with you, help you, support you, taking care of you..”

“Stop any regret words you’re about to say. There’s no use okay. I’m not going to be cured just because you are here, back, saying you’re sorry. I mean, I don’t want you to sorry about your five years college okay? Don’t you get it? it’s not something that I mad about you right now, Chanyeol.”

“Soo, tell me, what should I do now??”, Chanyeol ask desperately.

“Ask your father!”

“I don’t love him, the marriage isn’t set by love. You know how my father is, Kyungsoo. I-I don’t even know him. Soo, you know I love—“

“Chanyeol!!”, Suddenly someone approached them from the street. Someone that’s not much taller than Kyungsoo. Someone that makes Kyungsoo furrow his thick brows. Someone who make Chanyeol’s eyes almost off from it place. Someone that has a name that written on invitation card along with Chanyeol’s name.

“Baekhyun? What are you doing here?”, Chanyeol nervously asking Baekhyun that makes his heat moment with Kyungsoo ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter