The Best Gift

Phase of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol now heading to meet Chanyeol’s parents in Busan. Since Chanyeol always come to Kyungsoo’s house, they don’t need to do a proper permission for their marriage plan. But to Chanyeol’s parents, they haven’t meet them after the successful proposal so they need to meet the parents before arranging everything. Kyungsoo is having a twitchy feeling before meeting his father and mother in law to be. Even after Chanyeol told him a thousand times that his parents giving them a hundred percent blesses to get married.

“Soo, it will be fine. Don’t worry too much, okay?”, Chanyeol says try to calm his fiancée down. Chanyeol holds Kyungsoo’s hand and rub it gently at his knuckle. But the smaller still have another hand to grip his own pants showing how much nervous he is right now. Chanyeol just smile, adoring how cute his fiancée is even when he’s in the middle of semi mental breakdown.

“Don’t give me that look!”, Kyungsoo says without even looking at Chanyeol.

“What look?”

“That look that you think I’m cute while I’m being panicky”

“Then stop being panicky cute”, Chanyeol pinch Kyungsoo’s cheek while doing the aegyo with his lips. Kyungsoo just brush away his hand.

“CHANYEOL! I don’t like it okay! I’m born with this kind of face that you think cute”

“Then deal with it! I never mind whenever you think I’m cute”

“I never thought you were cute”, Kyungsoo says. Chanyeol just stare at him with flat expression. “What?”, Kyungsoo asks confused. “Whaat???”

“Nothing. Don’t think too much, it isn’t good for your breath okay?”

 

They arrived not long after that. They got a warm welcome from the three of Chanyeol’s parents. They’re having a late lunch together and Mrs. Park ask them to stay until tomorrow. Even Kyungsoo wants to refuse that, he hold it and decide to stay. These people soon will be his parents and he might not going to see them often due to their busy life. Kyungsoo always wonder how Mrs. Park possibly handle her feeling for having co-wife. She’s become his role model as a good spouse for Chanyeol. Well, it doesn’t mean he want to have a co-husband or something. He just want to absorb her wisdom. Even Mrs. Park look like not having too close touch with her co-wife, at least they don’t seem like an enemy. The cold treatment that her co-wife get is coming more from Chanyeol. He treats her like she doesn’t exist and it’s kind of irritate Kyungsoo to that view from Park Family. But on the other side, Kyungsoo just let Chanyeol did that. He must have a rasional reason for doing so. Kyungsoo will just hold Chanyeol’s hand to calm him.

Because they haven’t officially married, Mrs. Park provide two different room for them to stay. But even then, Chanyeol will sneak up to Kyungsoo’s room before he officially sleep at his own room. Chanyeol will asks so many question to Kyungsoo about the marriage arrangement but Kyungsoo just agreeing what Chanyeol wants. He doesn’t have any special request for the wedding. He in fact just want to finish the wedding as soon as possible. Oh, well he have this one request, he want to take off the cannula along the wedding procession.

“Are you sure?”, Chanyeol asks and voice a little worries. He rubbing Kyungsoo’s hair on his arms while they’re cuddling in the bed of Kyungsoo’s room. But sometimes Chanyeol’s hand go down to Kyungsoo’s cheek and rubbing or sometimes punching the cheek. Kyungsoo will brush his hand away and Chanyeol back rubbing the hair.

“Very much. I’ve been thinking about it for a long time”, Kyungsoo answers. He’s waiting for Chanyeol to give him a respond but the taller doesn’t say anything. Kyungsoo looking up to see Chanyeol’s face and he find his face grinning very very wild it almost creeping him. “Can you say someth—“

“Sshhhh, I’m living this moment right now. Give me some times”

“What do you me—“

“Ssshhh”

“Chanyeol you’re creeping me out!”

“I’m just being too happy knowing that you’ve been thinking our marriage for a  long time, I just proposed you like about a week ago”

“I’m thinking to take the cannula off on my marriage day, not about marrying you”

“Don’t lie, it’s okay.. Soo. Your dirty secret will save with me”, Chanyeol says and he drown Kyungsoo’s head on his chest again and pat his back.

“What dirty secret!!”, Kyungsoo get up and take a pillow to hit Chanyeol. Chanyeol just laugh at his grumpy fiancée. After it’s enough hitting Chanyeol, Kyungsoo sit and lay his body on the headboard of the bed. Chanyeol put his head above the pillow on Kyungsoo’s lap. Kyungsoo now is the one who’s rubbing CHanyeol’s hair softly. Both of them living at the moment, thinking about all their fights they did in the past. All of them are worth it if it makes them can be together like this at the end. “How you convince your parents about us?”, Kyungsoo asks.

“I guess, there’s an advantage of having three parents, at least one of them is on my side wholeheartedly”, Chanyeol says. His voice is sound sleepy already.

“Back to your room, you’re sleepy”, Kyungsoo move from his seat so Chanyeol would wake up and got to his room reluctantly. Kyungsoo need to use all his strength to get the taller up from the bed. “Comeeee ooonnnn, yeeeooollllll”, he says while pulling Chanyeol’s hands. Chanyeol finally give up and get himself up from the bed but he don’t let Kyungsoo’s hand from his own while walking toward his room. “Yeeoolll..”, Kyungsoo says, give the taller a warning that his hand still holding him while walking to the door. Chanyeol stop at the door and turn his body to look at Kyungsoo and his hand now cupping Kyungsoo’s face.

“Soo..”, Chanyeol says with his deep voice, he looks deep to the doe eyes guy in front of him. Kyungsoo look him back and waiting for Chanyeol to complete his sentence. “.. I guess I’m not saying this often to you”

“What is it?”, Kyungsoo asks. His hand rubbing Chanyeol’s hand on his own face.

“I love you, Soo..”

Kyungsoo smiles hesitantly. He just realize that in their entire relationship, they rarely say this word to each other directly. Another proof that the pride taking their control. But, because of its rare said, these words feel so warm on Kyungsoo’s heart. It makes him fall in love even more to Chanyeol.

“I love you so much, Soo. I guess I’m not saying this word enough to you, but.. I love you Do Kyungsoo”, Chanyeol kiss Kyungsoo’s heart shaped lips oh so softly. He then let go the kiss to look at Kyungsoo’s eyes and back kiss him in the lips again.

“I love you too, Park cheesy Chanyeol”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter