Don't Go

Phase of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo patiently waiting for Chanyeol’s final decision, will he stay or go. Kyungsoo get more confident when he knows that Chanyol doesn’t want to leave him, so, it’s a good thing he thought. Chanyeol’s birthday is coming soon and Kyungsoo decide that he will told him about his sickness. Well, maybe it will make Chanyeol’s sad and ruin his mood at his special day, but Kyungsoo already think how he tell Chanyeol to make him not that sad about knowing his sickness. Kyungsoo is preparing a special dishes and also baking tiramisu cake to celebrate Chanyeol’s birthday. Not to forget that he also prepared a gift to the birthday boy. Chanyeol will spend his birthday at his parents house first, so Kyungsoo have so much time to prepare everything at Chanyeol’s house. With  a little help from Ahjumma, Kyungsoo can prepare everything in the right time.

Not long after the dusk, Chanyeol already back to home. Ahjumma let them having a special moment together, so she’s going back at home. Kyungsoo welcome the taller as he step inside the house at the dining table that already set with some special dish. The dinner is been set without a flower or candle because Kyungsoo not that kind of cheesy lover, so he just set the table as neat and elegant at possible. Chanyeol still like it that way. They enjoy the dinner with smiling warm face that they throw to each other while chewing the food deliciously. Chanyeol express his satisfaction of the tasty food that Kyungsoo cooked almost everytime when he put the food inside his mouth. “Uhhmmmm..”, “Whoaaahhh..”, “OH MY GODDD..”, “Yuuummhhh..” and other various expression that Chanyeol can make. Kyungsoo blushed by the expression Chanyeol’s made about his cooking, even it’s too noisy that he want to nag Chanyeol but hold it anyway. Let Chanyeol be noisy for tonight.

After finishing the dinner, Chanyeol go to his room to clean himself while Kyungsoo preparing the cake as a desert and not forget to put the “18” digit candle above the cake. Kyungsoo can feel tired on his body but he keep telling himself to be strong for a little bit longer, just for tonight. When the cake is ready, Kyungsoo come to Chanyeol’s room just to find the taller boy sitting at his bed with the head leaning on his palm in frustrated way. Chanyeol can feel Kyungsoo’s presence without him lift up his head.

“Soo.. I’ve decided. I-I’ll go.. I’m Sorry.. Soo, I-I’m—“, Chanyeol words stopped by the sound of something falling to the ground. Chanyeol finally lift up his face just too see Kyungsoo’s expression that he doesn’t want to see, he hate it because he’s the one who make Kyungsoo’s face like that. Not to mention the cake that fall apart at the floor.

“Soo..”, Chanyeol get up from his bed and step closer to Kyungsoo, but the latter take a step back while his eyes already red by holding the tears, his body is trembling and his breath is weak almost like he’s panting, but not, not yet.

“Soo, you know this is my dream”

“I know, b-but..”

“I want you to understand that”

“I too, want to understand”

“You told me you want to understand me, right?”

“But how about me?”

“And this is the first time my father and I have a common interest. I have no intention to leave you alone, I’m just.. I ask you to give me five years to go. I-I’ll be back to you, Soo..”, Chanyeol is finish with his words and waiting for Kyungsoo’s reaction but he got nothing but tears and shaking body.

“Soo… please say something”, Kyungsoo realize that all the words he just said to Chanyeol is loud only on his mind not his mouth.

“Soo.. p-plea—“

“F- y-you.. You, Park Chanyeol! It’s five ing years!, F-.. Just go! I don’t care!!”, Now Kyungsoo is really panting, he’s really out of breath. Oh! He didn’t tell Chanyeol about this. Well, it doesn’t matter anymore, Chanyeol will go. So Kyungsoo just shut it and going home before Chanyeol realize about his sickness. Chanyeol is about to chase Kyungsoo but he find a small box with the words above it “Open me when Kyungsoo not around ;)”, so he take the box and open it.

Chanyeol open the box and find a flash disk and a bracelet inside. Even hand accessories wasn’t Kyungsoo’s thing, but he know that it was Chanyeol’s thing. It was a black leather bracelet for men and there’s a carving along the leather that says “가지마” (read: Gajima/Don’t go). Chanyeol’s heart is aching by reading the words, he slowly put the bracelet around his wrist, it fits perfectly on his hand. And then he continue to take the flash disk and put it to his laptop, there must be something inside it that Kyungsoo want him to see. He open the folder that named “Chanyeol’s 18” and find a file in video format. He nervously open the file and find there’s Kyungsoo doing self recording. In that video, Kyungsoo is sitting in front of the camera with his daily appearance, not too formal not too messy and he wore white shirt, Chanyeol’s favorite. Kyungsoo use his own room as the background.

In that video:

“………Mmmm….”, Kyungsoo look confused in front of the camera, playing his lips with his point finger, not sure if the self recorder is already working.

“Is it taping already?...Oh! It’s taping.. haha..”, Kyungsoo awkwardly laugh on himself. Chanyeol smile painfully watching Kyungsoo’s smile.

“Eheemm.. Hi, Yeol”, Kyungsoo finally start his speech.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter