The Perks of Being Wild

Phase of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The desire for being wild for both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo didn't end up as the weekend ends. They keep their dyed hair even they need to attend the school today, it's monday. Kyungsoo really love his dyed hair he didn't want to abolish it just yet. So, both of them wearing a hat to cover their blue hair. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo meet at the school gate before they enter the school hall together. And yes, the mood is still there for Kyungsoo, so he want to have a little fun with Chanyeol before the stressing school activity start.

"YAA!!! PARK CHANYEOLLL, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR HAIR HUUH??", Kyungsoo said innocently like he's done nothing with his hair. He then put out the hat from Chanyeol's head, make the taller red in embarrassment that Kyungsoo made. It's not that hard for Chanyeol to take the revenge. He take back his hat and also take Kyungsoo's and now Kyungsoo is the one who is embarrass. Kyungsoo try to take his hat back but Chanyeol put his hand up so it's hard for Kyungsoo to reach his hat, Chanyeol just too tall for him. It's not that long for Chanyeol to make a prank on Kyungsoo because the school bell start ringing so he put the hat back on Kyungsoo's head and they enter their classrom.

They keep wearing the hat at class so that no one will recognize their dyed hair. But it just mean that they disobey the school rule. They don't allowed to wear any kind of head wear while they are inside the class. Not long from the school bell ringing, Mr.Kim coming to class and ready to start the class. 

"Put your hat down", Mr.Kim said while preparing his teaching materials without looking at Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. Those two student looking at each other before putting their hat down hesitantly. Everyone looking at them, their colored hair, including the teacher in front of the class.

"Whoaaah, look at there, this class is so colorful now, really refreshing huh??", said Mr.Kim sarcastically who now can't take his eyes off from those two blue hair student. "Office, NOW!". Kyungsoo and Chanyeol now following the teacher to the office and they throw a mischievous smile to each other, already know the consequences of their undisciplined attitude. Chanyeol who at first worried for Kyungsoo who never get punished at school before, feel relieved when the smaller give a smile like saying "it'll be fun, isn't it?".

"It's not strange for me to scolding Chanyeol for his behavior. But you, Kyungsoo-shi, what is your intention, huh? I know you both now can get along together, i'm glad about that. But, this is..", Mr. Kim pointing their hair, "is not what i want to see", Mr.Kim said disappointed, to Kyungsoo.

"But, Mr. Kim, why the school allowed the student or teacher to dyed their hair with dark brown or brunette color, but not blue? it still a color isn't it?"

"Blue isn't the natural color of hair, Kyungsoo-shi"

​"Well, the dark brown color is not a natural color for the one who is naturally had black color. And why you focus on the student just dyed their hair rather than pay more attention to the student who experience cruel treatment from other student, Mr.Kim?"

"I pay attention to any indiscipline attitude, not only the bully issue but also dyed hair. I thought  Chanyeol can absorb your attitude rather than the other way around. Now you both, do what you guys need to do", Mr. Kim excuse himself to teach and let the two student doing their punishment.

After get the scolding from their teacher that takes fifteen to twenty minutes, they start their punishment. They start from cleaning the toilet that doesn't that dirty from every floor at the school. Chanyeol never really enjoy the punishment though he had experienced punishment thousand times, this one is fun. And Kyungsoo never thought that the punishment is this fun too. They cleaning the toilet together with a little bit playful action, make a fun to each other, also pretending they are professional singer and use the mop stick as a microphone. They laugh at their silly action though.

After finishing their cleaning the toilet school, they need to run round over the basketball court until the end of school time. They run slowly not wanting to waste all the energy they had. Also, running is Kyungsoo's weakness, he doesn't have any intention to out of breath easily. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter