Have You Decide Yet?

Phase of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Because of taking a home schooling, Chanyeol can’t get a chance to experience  the graduation ceremony. So he just attend his ex-school graduation ceremony to support Kyungsoo and congratulate him. He already bring a flower as a gift to the smaller who is now gathering with other student. Chanyeol shyly approach him and hand over the flower. Kyungsoo chuckle to see Chanyeol’s shyness it’s so not him, too cute, Kyungsoo thought. They round over to greet other student and congratulate each other. Finally, someone coming closer to them.

“Congratulations, Kyungsoo..”, Jongin greet the smaller who is pulled by Chanyeol, Chanyeol quickly put his arms around Kyungsoo’s shoulder, marking the smaller as his possession. Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes.

“Thank you, Jongin. Congrats to you too”

“And you too, Chanyeol..”, said Jongin try to be friendly to his ex-friend. He just get hmm as an answer. “I’ll see you both later at the party, okay? Bye.”, Jongin finally walk away and leave Kyuungsoo and Chanyeol alone. Kyungsoo hit the taller’s stomach with his elbow to stop let go of Chanyeol embrace.

 

Chanyeol is ready to pick up Kyungsoo to go to the graduation party, as Kyungsoo’s date unfortunately, not as an alumni. But it doesn’t really matter for Chanyeol. He wait at the front door of Kyungsoo’s house and stunned when Kyungsoo came out. He’s very beautiful in the suit, Chanyeol can’t take his eyes of him.

“You’re so beautiful, Soo,”, Chanyeol said. Kyungsoo can’t hide a wide smile, blushing by Chanyeol’s compliment.

“Don’t you wanna say something to me?”, Chanyeol ask, wishing to get a compliment too.

“Umm… thanks?”, Kyungsoo answer, hesitantly.

“Go by yourself”, Chanyeol said while stepping away, pretend to be mad. Kyungsoo hold his wrist to not letting Chanyeol go.

“Yaa, don’t be mad. You’re beautiful too, Yeol”, Kyungsoo said while hugging Chanyeol’s arm. Chanyeol  is the one who is blushing now. “But still, I am more beautiful than you, hehe..”, Kyungsoo adding and grinning. Chanyeol just laugh at Kyungsoo’s cuteness overload, he pinch the squishy cheek.

 

***

 

The party going so well that all of students can’t hold their wild side. It’s their last night for being teenager and heading to the transition phase. Leaving a high school and going to college. They all dancing along with the up beat music fill the school hall where the party occur. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo enjoying the music and the dance when Jongin suddenly approach them.

“Can I have a dance with him?”, Jongin said to Chanyeol, asking for permission to have a dance with Kyungsoo. Chanyeol look at Kyungsoo who give him a “It’s okay” stare. So Chanyeol let them be having a dance. It just a dance, he thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter