Helpless Park Chanyeol

Phase of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jongin, cut it off”

“I don’t even say anything, Kyungsoo”

“Your eyes talk too much. I said I won’t do that”

“Okay, let it happen, your lungs already broken, why not letting your heart breaks too, right?”

 

Sometimes, Kyungsoo doesn’t understand why Jongin become so protective to his heart since he knew that Chanyeol will get married soon. They don’t even really that close except when Kyungsoo have to get some treatment at the hospital. He always insist to accompany him even when Kyungsoo already refuse thousand times. Jongin said that it would make him feel less guilty about his sickness if the smaller let him accompany.

 

“It was his decision, Jongin”

“Then when you will make your own decision? You always trust him to decide anything about your relationship when he can’t be trusted to make decision, at all. You let him taking control”

“We’re not even in relationship so your statement is invalid”

 

Jongin seems like he want to say something but he end up swallow the words. For Jongin personally, it kinda irritate him to see a couple who still have feeling for each other is so effortless both side. Like, why they can’t be a two person against the world. For him, both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo having too much pride after five years apart. Since the day they let go of each other at the airport and now letting other people decide that they don’t belong to each other. They don’t even try to know what each other want.

 

“Like it makes any different”, Jongin said.

“I have no heart to break his heart”

“Who? Chanyeol?”

“No, Baekhyun”

“Who is Baekhyun?”

“Chanyeol’s fiancée, Gosh! Why am I discuss this thing with you?”

“So, I can make you feel better?”

 

Kyungsoo want to protest but he doesn’t have a heart to make Jongin feel rejected by his purely kind purpose. But, Jongin’s words are too straight forward for Kyungsoo to handle. He just got a painful treatment for his lungs, laying his body on the head of the hospital bed with body that is not fully recovered yet all he got from someone who said that want to accompany him just makes him feel more pain, not in his lungs but his heart.

 

“Are you sure? is this final? you won’t sacrifice anything? your pride maybe, just to win him back?”

“Win him back??? I hav—“

“Too much pride”, straight forward Jongin being straight forward.

“Let me tell you something, Kim Jongin. I’ve sacrifice my heart to let him chase his dream—“

“Sounds like giving up”

 

Really, Jongin needs to cut it off before the satan inside Kyungsoo wake up. Kyungsoo give a deep sigh to Jongin’s honesty.

 

“I was struggling for five years, waiting him to come back—“

“Waiting is not struggling, Kyungsoo. You’re just stood still and do nothing. You again, let him do what he needs to do for your relation--- whatever you had with Chanyeol”. Jongin finally makes Kyungsoo’s eyes both reddening by trying hard to hold the tears. Since Kyungsoo’s eyes already red, Jongin decide to use his final weapon.

“Are you ready to hear him saying ‘I do’ to Baekyoung?”

“It’s Baekhyun, and I don’t have to attend the wedding”

“Whatever.. You don’t have to. You’re already crying by imagine it. And can you stand on the picture Chanyeol having someone else preparing all the stuffs he needs before going to work?

“Stop it, Jongin”

“Preparing his breakfast before spending 8 hours in the office?”

“Stop it..”

“Preparing a lunch box with sweet words he wrotes on sticker notes?”

“I said.. stop it!”

“Preparing a dinner to welcome him home? Can you stand on it?”

“No I can’t stand on it! but what can I do, Jongin??”

 

Kyungsoo now officially sobbing by heart breaking imagination led by Kim Jongin. Kyungsoo never really picture it, the image that Jongin just bring up to his mind. Those simple things but still he can’t do it for Chanyeol. Is he letting other people doing all those works that he supposed to do? With his health problem, he can’t do much then why he let those little things slip from his fingers? Kyungsoo’s breaths are heavy by holding the sobs. Jongin feel bad about it but someone need to wake him up.

 

“I’m sorry..”, not-sorry Jongin says, leaning closer to give affection hug to the patient. “Tell him to call the wedding off..”, Jongin suggests. Kyungsoo feel helped and encouraged by Jongin’s words a little bit. He never have a gut to ask Chanyeol about that to be honest, it’s too cruel for Baekhyun. Espec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter