Phase 4: Winning Back

Phase of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kyungsoo get a few question from Mrs. Park. Start from his health problem to his current situation with Chanyeol. Well, of course Mrs. Park will ask about his son. Kyungsoo explain his sickness to both Mr. and Mrs. Park. After he explain that he doesn’t like people to have a pity on him, they seems more relax and less worries. Yes, they worry with Kyungsoo condition. If only Mrs. Park know about his health problem, she won’t ask him to come by himself. But about his relationship with Chanyeol, Kyungsoo seems uncomfortable to discuss it. He doesn’t like this kind of intervention that more like intimidation for him since they’re not inviting Chanyeol. So, Mrs. Park doesn’t get anything to help his son. And also, he feel bad by being the one who ask Chanyeol to call the wedding off. He feels guilty and he needs to face Chanyeol’s parents after asking his son to cancel the wedding. He really has nothing to say. Even he has no face to be honest.

After the meeting, he doesn’t know why but he just getting madder  at Chanyeol. Maybe because like Chanyeol always makes him feel, feel weak and feel little. Start from the stares he got at the Park’s Office and also the questions from his mother about their relationship that Kyungsoo doesn’t know how and what to answer that. He can’t say that he’s the one who’s asking Chanyeol to cancel the wedding and he can’t tell to them that their son already propose him for a few times and all he refuse it. None of them are really Chanyeol’s fault that makes him in that situation, but he just want to mad at Chanyeol. It’s already dark when he get home and find Chanyeol sitting with his entire family, having a dinner. He sometimes feel mad too to his family that letting Chanyeol in without asking him first. They treat Chanyeol like he never done anything wrong to their son. They treat Chanyeol just like their other son. Isn’t that enough to have two son already?

Kyungsoo still not letting his mouth saying any word to Chanyeol. Especially when Chanyeol doesn’t stop trying and it gets noisy and yes annoying. Chanyeol know that his mother were asking to meet Kyungsoo so he want to know about that from him. After finishing the dinner, Kyungsoo take Chanyeol wrist and get him out of the house.

“Go, don’t come to my house again”, Kyungsoo says with her lower voice. Both of them already outside the house. At that time he just really don’t want to see Chanyeol. He’s feeling right now is just too complex to face Chanyeol.

“Soo, I have no idea that my mom asked you to come. I’ll be there if I just knew that.”

“Do you know how it feels to be me? When everyone have a pity on me? I don’t like that feeling!”, Kyungsoo says while trying hard to hold the tears. His voice is shaking, he doesn’t sure what he want to say to Chanyeol, He just want to yell at him. Chanyeol try to take a step closer and holding his hand but Kyungsoo avoid him. “.. I hate that feeling. And I hate the person who makes me feel that way. And today, the person is you!”, Kyungsoo sobs, he can’t hold the emotions he had for the whole day.

“Soo.. I’m sorry I’m not there to help”, Chanyeol keep trying to reach Kyungsoo’s hand even the smaller keep resist.

“It’s okay, I’m used to it. I used to live without you Park Chanyeol..”, Chanyeol’s feeling now is hurting. Never once that Kyungsoo makes him feel so unwanted. Even when he let Chanyeol go five years ago, Chanyeol can still feel Kyungsoo’s love. “..You don’t have to worry, I have so many people around me to help and stand by whenever I need a help”

“You mean you have Jongin?”, Kyungsoo just shake his head, unbelievably. “You have Jongin for five years accompany you through your sickness. While I’m just out there knew nothing about your condition because you DIDN’T ING TELL ME!!”

Kyungsoo means his family. His family who always there to take care of him.

 “I’m not telling you that I am sick because I want you to focus on your dreams and come back to me with the dreams on your hand! Is that what you want to hear from me??”

“Is it that hard to tell me that??”

“Fine, I said that already. I’m tired Chanyeol. Just tell me what do you want and go”

“You know what I want, it never changed the entire time. Now let me ask you, what do you want? What do you want for us, Do Kyungsoo? What do you want to do? What do you want? You want me to go?”

Don’t go.

“Then fine, I’ll go”,Chanyeol turn his body and step away from Kyungsoo.

No.

Chanyeol is getting far away.

I can’t let this happen again. I can’t let Chanyeol go again.

Chanyeol is getting more and more far.

Say something Kyungsoo.

Anything.

 “Right, just go Park Chanyeol! Just go!! That’s all you can do huh? Go, running away, disappear. That’s the only thing you can do, so right, just go!!”

Okay, that’s not a proper word to say. Well at least it stops him.

“Is that the only thing you can see from me? Gone, Disappear, running away. Why you only see that side of myself? Am I never done anything right to you? Never? Are you never try to see my other side, Do Kyungsoo? There must be something that I did right that makes you fall for me in the first place, Isn’t it?”

“That Chanyeol is already dead”

“He’s not dead,  you just refuse to claim his existence”

“I refuse to let him hurt me”

 

Kyungsoo can’t face Chanyeol anymore. He just want to go home and sleep and wish that this fight never happened. He turns his body to get inside the house but Chanyeol pull his wrist. He pull too strong that makes Kyungsoo almost fall by turning his body. Luckily, Chanyeol’s reflect can catch his body quickly. Chanyeol’s hand around Kyungsoo’s waist to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter