The Missing Park

Phase of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Chanyeol's missing..

 

Week 1…

 

Kyungsoo really not sure how to react about his current situation. Chanyeol is missing for a week now. He always try to make sure himself that Chanyeol missing for good reason. But, why he didn’t call or at least text him. The last moment he had with the taller boy was preety good though. He was shocked when Chanyeol introduce him to Mr. Park as his boyfriend. He even not sure yet about what he and Chanyeol had. But, it makes him sure right away after Chanyeol admit him as his boyfriend, they are in a relationship. Then why Chanyeol should leave him traceless if they really in relationship? Isn’t Kyungsoo at least deserve an explanation?

It’s a break time at school and Kyungsoo sit at cafeteria alone, choose the seat with the view of basketball court. Yes, it remind him of Chanyeol. How they got punished about a month ago yet still having fun. He’s eating slowly, put the food inside his mouth yet his mind flying around thinking about Chanyeol. Yes he miss that taller smiley face boy, he even miss the old Chanyeol who used to bully him.

He suddenly throw his plate imitating how Chanyeol used to throw hi the dishes to his uniform. But he’s doing that slowly not enough to make a mess on his own uniform but enough to make a noise that makes everyone eyeing on him. He finally realize that he just being a center of attention.

At the end of the week, Kyungsoo visit Chanyeol’s house that he know where the keys are. No Ahjumma for the whole week too. He get inside the house, cleaning all the dusts that filling up all the furnitures. He takes the longest time he spend at that house on Chanyeol’s room. He lay himself at the bed, and bend his body to the side. He fall asleep for a moment.

 

Week 2…

 

Kyungsoo’s mind is a mess for this past two weeks. No one’s around know about Chanyeol’s existence. Well, he doesn’t ask every possible person that may have known about Chanyeol, like Mr. Kim and Mr. Yixing as the teacher. They should know about their student, right? Or, he doesn’t ask Jongdae or probably Jongin who may know about their friend and ex-friend. But, Kyungsoo is afraid for knowing the fact. The fact that maybe he’s the only person who didn’t know about Chanyeol. That maybe, everyone around him know where Chanyeol is. He doesn’t want anyone to know that he’s suffering by Chanyeol’s (second) disappearance. Thank God the mess on his mind can be paused while he is studying. Again, he try to convince himself that no matter what happened,  he should pass the final exam that is few months ahead. But, the mess is coming back when the school time is ended and he feel like zombie. Walking and staring blankly along the road to or from school.

Another day at school that Kyungsoo choose to spend with blues. Kyungsoo now is heading to library to return some books like he always did. He suddenly throw down all the books like Chanyeol’s always did to him in the past, make the books he carried fall to the ground.

“Kyungsoo! Are you okay??”, Jongin suddenly appear and put some books that fall and help Kyungsoo to get up. Kyungsoo take back all the books that Jongin carry from the ground.

“I’m okay, Thanks Jongin”, he return his step to heading the library. He put all the books on the bookshelf and heading back to class.

When he finish preparing all the school materials to his bag he’s ready to go home. But then, there’s Jongin waiting for him at the gate and asking for some time to talk. So they go to the coffee shop nearby the school. Little did Kyungsoo know that Jongin has been watching over him. No, not like he’s obsess on Kyungsoo or something, it just because it’s too clear what happen at the time between Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. Chanyeol is not around and Kyungsoo looks blank most of the time, everyone can solve the puzzle easily, especially for Jongin.

“Chanyeol always being like this, do what he need to do without telling anybody”, Jongin said to start the talk.

“What is jongin talking about?”

“He doesn’t think too deep, doesn’t aware about the fact that maybe, what he’s doing is affect others”

“It sounds like Chanyeol. But what makes this point have anything to do with Jongin?” 

“That maybe, other people want to know the reason about what he’s doing”

“Where is this talk lead up?”

“I never know the reason why he always bothered you, if we talk about the past. And suddenly he make up with you without telling me nor Jongdae”

“Is he want to telling me about what happened between him and Chanyeol?”

“Not like Jongdae, I got fed up by Chanyeol’s attitude. I mean, he always drag me and Jongdae whenever he try to bother you. But he didn’t drag me and Jongdae when he finally befriend with you. So, I got mad”, Jongin finally reveal about what happened between him and Chanyeol without Kyungsoo need to ask.

“Aaah, he is telling me about this. Finally”

“But, what makes me mad the most is when Chanyeol got his bones broke because he was trying to defend me who made some trouble at the club, and yet he didn’t tell me about it, he locked himself. No calls or texts. But, he did tell you about his condition.”, said Jongn who’s not hesistantly try t show his hurt towards he used-to-be buddy, Chanyeol.

“So, you really like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter