Worries

Phase of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After some last treatment from Dr. Kim Junmyeon, Kyungsoo can be allowed to go home. He got his entire family to help him prepare himself and bring him back to home. Chanyeol apologize to him earlier that he need to do something so he can’t be there when Kyungsoo arrived at home. Beside, all Kyungsoo want to do that afternoon is sleeping, taking another rest for his body that not really feel tired. Well, his eyes is closed but his mind is too busy to let him really sleep. He keep thinking about what happened to him and Chanyeol that morning. Is that real? Is that right? Is that okay for both of him and Chanyeol, for their friendship just has started? Isn’t that too fast? It is? It is not? Has Chanyeol’s feeling really changed? Or he just said that because he heard Kyungsoo’s talk with his mother? “Aiisshhh”, Kyungsoo said while throwing the pillow away feel frustrated about his own mind, not realizing that his dongsaeng watching him the entire time.

“Whoaaahhh, how can Eomma asking me to find a lover when a lover just makes us get frustrated?”, said Sehun to show his existance to his desperate Hyung.

“What are you talking about?”

“Eomma said I need to get my own lover while seeing you kissing with Chanyeol hyung, so that I can understand about what you guys feeling. But, what I see from you now th---“, Sehun words has been cut by his hyung who now look shocked.

“WHATTTT??!!”

“I said, Eomma said that—“, again, he got cut by his hyung.

“I know what you’re saying, I mean WHAATTT? You guys seeing me k-ki.. with Ch-chh..”

“Uh-huh, it was gross hyung!! Iyeuwwhh!!”

“YAAA!! No one ask you to see!! Don’t you guys understand about privacy??!!!”, Kyungsoo said loudly while throwing a pillow to hit his innocent dongsaeng.

“AWW HYUNG!! Eomma ask me to see the show!!”

“What?? Sh-show?... YAA!! If Eomma asking you to jump out from the cliff, will you do that? Huh? HUH??? PABO, YOU PABOO!!!”, Kyungsoo can’t stop hitting his dongsaeng who ask for mercy like a thousand times. “AWW, AAAH, AWHHH, EOMAAAAAA HYUNG IS KILLING MEEEE HEEELPPP!!!!”.

 

***

 

Chanyeol feel bad that he can’t accompany Kyungsoo right now. His stomach still full of butterflies from this morning “breakfast” he did with Kyungsoo. He didn’t realize his lips forming a smile while replaying the “breakfast”. He let a chuckle sound a little that makes his father’s driver looking at him from the mirror at the front seat of the car. He’s now heading to meet his father to have a talk after a mess he did yesterday at school. Let’s say that he got strict father that they always do the “talk” everytime Chanyeol did some trouble. Of course the father will do that, it is affect the reputation of his foundation. Well, Chanyeol didn’t really care about his father or his foundation. But he still need to do the talk that this time sounds too serious.

He had serious talk for hours with his father. He got an extra scold for (still) having a blue dyed hair. He didn’t forget to get his black hair back, he just want to do that together with Kyungsoo. After doing the talks for hours they finally reach an agreement that not really that pleasing for Chanyeol. Yes, the talk is about making an agreement that mostly benefit his father rather than himself. He can’t beat his father no matter what, no matter how much hatred he had to the old man. Chanyeol heading back to his house after dealing the agreement with heavy heart. Well, his heart heavy for the agreement but loosen a bit when he know he’s about to see Kyungsoo very soon.

 

***

 

“NOO!!! MY BLUE HAIIIRRR!! GOOD BYEEE~~!”, Kyungsoo said dramatically when his hair is no longer dyed with blue. Chanyeol just chuckle to see silly act from Kyungsoo. After get their black hair back, they went to the market and buy some snacks for them to eat.

“WHATTT? One week suspended?? Hahahaha”, Kyungsoo laugh at how Chanyeol got punished from school. Chanyeol put the snacks on Kyungsoo’s mouth to stop him teasing. They have a talk while walking around the night market.

“Yaa, Park Chanyeol. You’ve missed a lot of school time. Do you really think you will pass your high school?”

“Like I will pass , if I attend the school every single day. I guess I need to go back to elementary”

“Hmm, right”

“YA!!”

“What?? you said it to yourself”, “Anyway, where did you go this afternoon?”, Kyungsoo ask with curiousity where the taller went earlier.

“I met my father, we need to do some talk because I mess his foundation’s reputation”, Chanyeol answer with low voice. Kyungsoo can see the mood change from the latter.

“Is something serious happened?”

“No, not really”

“Mmmkay”, Kyungsoo close the conversation, doesn’t want to push Chanyeol to talk about it. The silence occur between those two boys, busy with their own mind. Kyungsoo wanted to talk about what happened that morning but he choose to hold it. Let the time answer his question. Chanyeol looks not in the mood anyway, so he won’t make it worse by bringing that kind of talks. The night is getting late that they need to go home, Kyungsoo needs to go back to school tomorrow though. He feel different about the school now, like there’s no worries anymore. Worries that someone wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter