That Thing on Your Nose

Phase of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

For five years, while Chanyeol gone, Kyungsoo never get attached to anybody, neither boy nor girl. Not even open for Jongin who often try to be there whenever Kyungsoo need some treatment at hospital. Because Kyungsoo know Jongin just feel guilty for his health problem, even after hundred times Kyungsoo try to convince him that it wasn’t his fault. And because Kyungsoo know that his heart just belong to someone. Even he didn’t say to himself that he was waiting for Chanyeol, maybe he was, but it wasn’t something like he planned though. Like, after five years he would search that tall guy and asking him to go back to him and restart the five-years-paused relationship. No, he would never do that. They don’t even contact to each other in that period. Even when Chanyeol having a holiday time from his school and back to Korea for few days, they still keep it silent.

Chanyeol too, never get attached for any kind of relationship. Never in this world that he would intentionally have any kind of relationship when his feeling is somewhere, wherever Kyungsoo are. Well, except when his father taking control, it wasn’t his intention though. Is that possible for them to have feeling or each other this strong? Even after five years not having any contact? For Chanyeol, he needs to hold himself not to come to Kyungsoo whenever he had holiday in his hometown for several days. It would be hard for them to get apart again, so he just plan to go back to Kyungsoo when he is completely finish his school. Well he is now, but not like he was planned.

 

***

 

“W-what are you doing here?”, Kyungsoo startled when he met Chanyeol around his neighborhood. Kyungsoo is heading to the beach to get some fresh air. His lungs are getting heavy to catch a breath so he like to relax himself with the atmosphere at the beach. It’s dark already.

“You owe me sorry”, Chanyeol said.

“And you don’t owe me one?”, Kyungsoo said, expecting Chanyeol’s sorry for getting married soon. He only get a confused expression as an answer from the taller figure that block his sight. He then remember that they’re not even in relationship so why should he expect sorry from Chanyeol. “Nevermind..”, Kyungsoo said and heading again to the beach. But his step is blocked by Chanyeol. He take another step aside to avoid Chanyeol’s body but Chanyeol take a step aside too to keep blocking Kyungsoo’s step. Kyungsoo keep trying to find a space for him to move but he didn’t succeed to get away from the giant’s blockade. He keep trying several times before he get fed up by Chanyeol.

“You want to die??”, Kyungsoo said try to threaten the taller. Chanyeol finally move and give Kyungsoo space to walk and then reach Kyungsoo’s oxygen tank. Kyungsoo try to get the tank back but fussing with Chanyeol is just tiresome. So he let the taller do whatever he want to do. They walk to the beach together.

“Don’t you have something to do with marriage preparation??”, Kyungsoo asks, not really want to sound care about that, his intention is to be sarcastic.

“I have a lot people to take care of it, I don’t need to do anything”, Chanyeol say arrogantly.

“Don’t you suppose to have a date? it’s Saturday night.”

“I’m having a date right now..”, Chanyeol smirks while Kyungsoo stare at him shockingly and then he plan to even more, “…with you”.

“Whaaaah, are you flirting with me, Park Chanyeol? Because you’re sooooo lame”, Kyungsoo said trying hard to be cool about Chanyeol’s flirty attitude.

“But you like it..”, Chanyeol tease again.

“No, I didn’t”,

“Then why is your face getting red?”

“No it isn’t!”, Kyungsoo said almost shout and he take a step ahead from Chanyeol, so the taller doesn’t have to see his yes-it-is-red face.

“Yes it is!”, Chanyeol keep teasing.

“No, it isn’t!”

“Yes it is!”

“JERK!”, Kyungsoo shout while his step suddenly stopped when his cannula feel like restrained by something. Oh, it was because Chanyeol stop his body that holding the oxygen tank that connected with the cannula on his nose. “YAA!!”, Kyungsoo is about to nag Chanyeol but the face from the taller is kinda sad makes him hold his temper.

“I’m hurt”, Chanyeol said with his low tone and head facing the ground.

“Because I called you jerk?”, Kyungsoo asks, feel guilty a little by saying a harsh words.

“Because you don’t like my flirty moves..”

“OH MY GOD! Are you trying to be a playboy kind of thing???”

“I can be playboy for you, Do Kyungsoo”, Chanyeol is grinning now, satisfied with Kyungsoo’s reaction.

“IDIOT!”

“I wouldn’t mind to be an idiot for you, Do Kyungsoo..”, Chanyeol i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter