Aual!?

First Month Of Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aual!?

“You look like this morning.” Kai commented as he sat down with a bowl of cereal in his giant hand. He was dressed in but his boxers, maybe due to our new living arrangements; I may had been influencing him as he seemed to be wearing less and less as the week went on.

I sneered, holding my head in my hands; I hadn’t been able to sleep the previous night due to my ordeal with Kris thus ‘looked like ’ “well you look like all the time.” I requited bitterly, not suppressing a slight smirk as I genuinely regarded that as a win.

Kai shoved a spoon of milk and cheerio’s onto his gob and smirked back “You know that’s not true though.” He said through a full mouth, milk seeping out the sides of his lips and down his chin. It was evident that he hadn’t shaved in a few days as he had a slight moustache on his upper lip and stubble over his milk sodden chin. For such a sure boy, right now, he had little going for him.

 I cocked an eye brow “and what makes you so sure?”

“Ah~ nothing.” He casually mumbled as he chewed “just the way you were staring at my junk earlier.”

He infuriated me! I wasn’t looking him at all, especially not his… his… . What did he think I was? A maniac? In fact, I couldn’t even look at his face any more; he was smirking at me (as always) and half his form was covered in breakfast, in addition, by looking at him I was sending myself straight for his trap and I didn’t feel like playing his games today “why would I be eyeing up your one-inch-wonder when I have Suho?” I questioned as to shut him up yet it seemed Kai wasn’t the only other occupant of the flat besides myself.

“hey!” Minji’s annoying, high pitched, voice rang in my ears and I sighed accordingly “Don’t talk about my Nini like that.”  I didn’t even turn to look at her before she came into vision, for once, waring less than myself thus explaining Kai’s skimpy  choice of clothing too.

However, Suddenly I smiled, much alike to Kai’s previous ones and mouthed the nickname to said boy as his girlfriend sat herself down as if she owned the place, the pain on his face was enough to change my mood around.

“I didn’t know you were here Minji.” I stated “didn’t hear or anything… well I guess I wouldn’t giving Nini’s disability.” I was digging the knife further and further in, not wanting to stop any time soon.  I wasn’t a - not at all…much - and really wouldn’t have been doing this if it wasn’t for all the I had already been through. Now was payback time!

“ please, like you would know.” She scoffed as she shuffled closer to an agitated Kai. Her nose into the air as she looked down on me as if I was a peasant of some sort.

I took this into account as I straightened my spine out of its slouched position and calculated my next move “Or maybe I would Minji.” I cunningly suggested, deciding that Suho would be very proud of me for this “Nini and I do live together you know.”

She froze and looked over Kai’s agitated face, his breath hitched as the rage built inside of her; he knew what was coming, I could tell by the way his whole form tensed in bitter anticipation “Did you… DO YOU SLEEPWITH HER NINI?” I could confirm she was crazy before but never had I seen complete madness in the eyes of another like I saw in Lee Minji when she thought ‘her Nini’ was cheating on her. It was boarder line scary. I was nearly tempted to stop the tormenting, but nah. 

Kai frantically denied it, taking her hands in his as he tried to convince her that nothing had, or will, ever happen but I could only laugh, watching as Minji’s world deteriorated and Kai tried his best to save it-was I a bad person? Seemingly. Suho was worse though, the exact reason why he would want to see this.

To: Suho
Bae, get round here now; Minji is going off on one! XD

From: Suho
you just voluntarily called me bae… wat…

To: Suho
come on!

From: Suho
Fine! Fine!

“Hey! who are you texting?” Kai questioned as Minji shouted.  I guessed his annoyance sprouted from the fun I was getting out of the whole ordeal; He was getting the ‘Alex Ferguson hairdryer’ treatment whist I was living it up over on the sane people sofa.

“just the boyfriend, he’s so cute isn’t he?” I remarked as my roomie’s face dropped even more so.

“OMG KAI, WHY CAN’T YOU BE MORE LIKE SUHO, YOU NEVER TEXT ME. YOU HATE ME. I KNOW YOU ING DO.”

His eyes widened “no, sweetie, no, I love you, I love you like… Like I love basketball.”

“BUT YOU AT BASKETBALL~” She whined and I struggled to supress laughter ‘where the is Suho, he only lives a few doors down; this is priceless.’

“B-but baby, that isn’t the point, I love you and only you~” I could have got diabetes from the sugary sweet crap that was coming out of Kai’s gob.

Suddenly the door opened and Suho came striding through, looking annoyingly hot considering it was half seven in the morning. The second Kai laid eyes on him he knew what was up and visibly seethed in anger yet considering Minji was at him at that specific moment in time he could do little about the gathering audience thus leaving Suho to sit down next to me.  I looked over to the new comer with a smile, surprisingly not too vexed  upon seeing him, very recently we had both got more comfortable around each other due to lack of choice; if we were really going to carry out this malicious plan we at least had to get on.

“Wearing clothes for once.” He whispered, regarding to my tracksuit bottoms yet seemed to be pulled out of his day dream as Minji got even angrier.

“YOU’RE SUCH A KAI; YOU CAN’T EVEN STAY FAITHFULL FOR FOUR DAYS!”

Suho looked at me in surprise urging me to explain, of which I swiftly did, clarifying that Minji was under the impression that Kai and I were sleeping together yet was totally in the wrong. He nodded along to my explanation as the other couple continued to fight.

“Are you aware of this Suho?” she suddenly addressed, causing the short Korean’s eyes to grow big in shock:

“W-what? ”

“Kai and your girlfriend are having !”

“NO WE ARE NOT.” It seemed the record was growing old as Kai became more forceful with his words yet his girl still wasn’t buying any of it.

“THEN HOW DOES SHE KNOW YOU HAVE A TINY ?”

For a while everything went silent, I looked to Suho of whom I caught staring at Kai’s boxers, all the elder could do was shrug in response as he knew I was thinking it too. It seemed Minji had shut the hell up now and was instead walking back to Kai’s room, hopefully to get her stuff and go. When Suho and I were quite done eyeing Kai’s crotch we could clearly see the embarrassment on his face before, he too, went back to his room, only after setting the record straight of course. “I don’t have a tiny ; she just has a loose …” he mentioned incredibly seriously.

Suho and I thoroughly nodded respectfully like a pair of nodding dogs in the back of a car; honestly I had no doubt in my mind that what he was saying was true anyway.

When Kai was gone all it took was one shared look, one exchange of glance, before we were in fits of laughter. We fondly remembered the last minute and cracked up on the sofa as I smothered my face against his shoulder as to hide my atrociously awful tooth smile, although it seemed he didn’t mind as he hugged me even closer, mimicking Minji’s last sentence as he did so thus stringing out our laughter.  When it died down I was still in his embrace.

“Is it bad that we only bond over other people’s misfortune?” he asked.

I shrugged against him “probably.”  

Suho thought it would be an amazing idea to walk me to lesson that morning after we were both dressed and ready for class. He assured me that he didn’t actually have a lesson until second period yet still didn’t mind walking with me; it was an experiment to see people’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter