Truce?

First Month Of Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fluffy, early chapter anyone? xx 
I love you, Jag älskar dig, Ich leiber dig, 我爱你 ,사랑 해요, Te amo,  я люблю тебя , Je t'aime...  
i don't know any more languages... 
nor do i have anymore transcripts on my keyboard... XD

Truce?

I couldn’t find a single answer in myself for why I came out tonight; I wasn’t fun to be around and for some reason secreted paranoia. Everyone knew I was uncomfortable but still didn’t want to say anything.  I wasn’t an anti-social person, not at all, that had nothing to do with it; Yixing was anti-social and he still managed to become the life of the party, people were drawn to him if not vice versa.  Kris was rather anti-social too; he was curt of temper and lacked the people skills that were required for even the most basic conversations, still, wherever Kris went an ample herd of sheep like women followed.  I was more like Tao, outgoing yet reserved at times but I could never stay quiet for long before my moth opened and I was once again singing words left right and centre. But not tonight. Tonight I sat quietly as I slurped my cola and listened in to everyone else’s conversation whilst still fully aware of my surroundings as to stay clear of my ‘boyfriends’ friends.

At first avoiding everyone besides our little group was easy; I just sat at the table and clung to Tao’s arm like a surprisingly well tempered blood python.  The Chinese didn’t seem to mind despite not being aware of the cause to my strange mood, he merely asked me if I was doing okay every so often and reminded me when the drinks were coming in so I could place an order. However sure enough came my turn to fetch the beverages and a wave of cold sweat took over my body despite the bar being hot to a sauna like extreme.

“Are you okay to go?” Luhan asked “I can, it doesn’t really bother me.”

I waved it off as I got to my feet “I’m fine, give me five minutes and I’ll be back.”

With that I was gone and on my way to the bar. By now I seemed to have dragged myself out of my sulk and was slowly adjusting to the night life of university, there was no point being so pessimistic; what was done was done and I really needed to move on with my life.

I reached the bar and marvelled at the array of coloured liquor along the back wall as I waited to be served. It wouldn’t take long as the que was rather small and moving quite fast as that, still, I anxiously looked back to our table that was regrettably out of sight. I wished I had dragged Chloe with me or something because waiting was getting tedious. All of a sudden I considered my prayers answered as a hand gripped my shoulder and in turn led to me spinning around.

It wasn’t Chloe, it wasn’t any of my friends; it was Sehun.

“Hi.” He nervously greeted a small smile on his face that masked his obvious emotions terribly.  I had half a mind to turn back as the bar tender seemed to be free now and would allow me to order the drinks I needed and rush back to the salvation of my table . I did not. I did nothing. I just continued to evaluate my options a thousand times over in my dense skull as the blonde shifted from foot to foot anxiously.  In an absence of words Sehun continued to talk “I… I text you… I don’t know if you got the tex- I mean I know you did- I mean, I don’t know if you read t- you do have my number right?”

I nodded solemnly as I thought of something to say. Did I really need too? He seemed to have this all thought out all ready yet I was reluctant to hear him out. “I read them.” I told him sincerely, clasping my hands together as I bit my thumb nails like a scared infant.  It was strange really because I wasn’t even scarred of Sehun; he just annoyed me with his genuine regret and apologies. It would be so easy to forgive him and I knew by now that he really was sorry yet something was still holding me back.

He nodded appreciatively his black eyes still frantic with grief “good… oh um, thank you as well… I guess you know how sorry I am then.” His words trembled piteously giving him the total opposite image of a crazed womaniser who chased anything with a heartbeat. He just looked like a frightened kid now.

I decided to get over myself and relay my true feelings; this situation was impossible and I really was in dire need of some fresh air. “I know. I do know.” I informed “but… i… just need to – I just can’t look at you yet Oh Sehun, I really can’t.” with that I attempted a B-line for the main entrance, I was irked and disappointed at myself that I couldn’t come up with anything better to say and sort this situation once and for all, however, as my second step broke my arm was clutched.

“wait.” Sehun called back as I traced the extended arm cladded with a black tracksuit top back to his pleading arms “just wait.”

I didn’t want to ‘just wait’; I wanted to go home. This boy was slowly becoming my kryptonite. Everything about him - sans the poker face -  was likable and I wanted to like him, I really did yet doing so would betray myself and leave a mark of  weakness pasted over my fore head for everyone to see.

“Sehun please, I’ll talk later. You can even come round… just not now.” I tried pulling away but he still had a strong hold on my forearm and eyes that proclaimed nothing but sincerity. He wasn’t bad but everything he did was bad; as if every action was filled with inherent ominousity and his little pure heart was being surprised to no end. Still he didn’t let me go.

“Just here me out.” He demanded with little power still appearing more desperate than anything else.

I still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter