Lay

First Month Of Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lay

“Come on sunshine tell me where it is.”

Baekhyun sat on a bed he had seen a few times before, the red and yellow sheets under his form and the walls around him were dark under the dim natural light of the setting sun yet still recognisable. “What?” he asked with upmost confusion “Why are you talking like that?”

“You owe me! It’s your fault and now I need it back.”

Baekhyun starred at the other person in the room and rolled his eyes “Want what back?” he was sassy at heart as wasn’t about to give into someone he considered such a low life.  “are you… are you trying to intimidate me.”

The other slammed his fist down on a nearby desk “Why are you such a cocky bastard!” and made his way over to the short Korean “look, we’re doing this on my terms, you give me the money, I’ll get a new one, or… or whatever, you just owe me okay!”

“Surly this is Xiumin’s fault… or even Sehun’s.” Baekhyun stated, pushing his luck.

“uh! How so? Everything is your fault; I would never have become affiliated with your lot if it wasn’t for you and that Chanyeol!”

Baekhyun exhaled in exhaustion as did the other as he seemed to be pacing around the door in frustration “You’re such a .”

“me! You’re the one who effectively kidnapped me!”

“did not!”

“did too!”

“yes you did!”

“no I didn’t!”

“can I leave then?”

“no! you owe me !”

“then its kidnapping!”

The door cracked open and a line of artificial light entered the room along with a head that peered around and cast a pair of eyes over the two boys, flipping on the light switch.  “Oh, hello Baekhyun.” Yixing’s voice rang. “Lulu when you’re done playing kidnapper, dinner is in the microwave.”

“For god sakes Xi –“ and the door slammed again. Luhan looked at Baekhyun who was wearing a eating grin. “You shut up too!”

“I never said anything!”

Luhan rolled his eyes

“Lulu when you’re done play-“

“SHUT UP!” Luhan sat down on the bed next to Baekhyun and pouted “It was my favourite Manchester united shirt; it was signed by Alex Ferguson.”

“You’re such a creep; who gets the manager’s signature not the player’s?” Baekhyun leant back, he had enough of Luhan mourning his ty footy shirt that had been dead for ages “Xiumin and I cut that thing up ages ago… when you cheated on him with Sehun, remember!”

Luhan let out a single tear “and now you will pay.”

“Thanks for dinner Mrs. Luhan!” Baekhyun cooed as he tucked in to his share of the super noodles. Staying for dinner was an amazing idea; all he had back it his house was tomatoes… nothing but tomatoes.

Yixing chuckled as he took off his apron “Just call me Yixing, Baekhyun. Any friend of Luhan’s is welcome in our home anytime.”

“He’s not my friend.” Luhan set straight, a mouth full of budget noodles that the pair had found in a bin behind one of the foreign food stores.

“Wow. Thanks Luhan, I would have thought from all we’ve been through we would at least be friends.”

Luhan scowled at him before taking another overzealous mouthful of his food and averting his gaze back to infinity challenge on the television.  “I think we over stepped the mark of ‘friends’”

“Lu Fredrik Han!”

“that…. That isn’t my middle name...”

“I did not bring up my son to make such promiscuous insinuations!” 

Luhan scowled at his roommate “the … you aren’t my mother… I’m older than you.”

Baekhyun, for the first time in his life was feeling uncomfortable in his own skin. He was in the middle of a family (?) tiff and wanting to slip out of the room. Yixing, however, was just loving life and shrugging of Luhan’s logic.

“Why… are you doing this.”

“For the lolz... to be honest.”

“Okay. That’s it. I’m done.” I burst into Yixing’s home at around 7-ish, the boys were being all sketchy again and sitting around listening to ambiguous conversation about something called a ‘YG’ was boring as. However, I wasn’t prepared in the slightest for what I found.

“Baekhyun?” I questioned among the pile of bodies on a twister mat in the middle of the room, Tao seemed to be there somewhere… and Kris; that looked a bit alike to his foot at least. That was defiantly Xing’s hand on Luhan’s … ye. “Byun Baekhyun!”

The whole pile collapsed, Kris on top much to everyone’s pain “Hey.” He said whilst everyone groaned “Wanna join?” His eye brow rose.

“I’m gunna pass…” I declared of which most defiantly wasn’t like me yet looking at Baekhyun right now with my friends was strange to say the least…  “Um… why are you here?” I asked rather rudely in hindsight.

“what~! I was here first, why are you here?”

I shook my head as if to disregard his stupid comment “these… are my friends… you hate them.”

Baekhyun scowled “not anymore~” he then proceeded to throw a smile to Luhan who gagged in response. What the hell was going on here?

“Everyone has been looking for you.” I stated as I took a seat on the edge of the sofa, eyeing a noodle bowl on the sofa arm “why ar-“

“Game’s over already?” a voice from the bathroom doorway interrupted me; I looked over to see my best friend dressed all in back and wearing the most emo pair of spiked, heeled boots. Jealously spiked inside of me;  why did she have to be so damn cool! Her hair was straightened into a short, but stylish doo and dyed red… red! What the hell had happened to everyone this week? My best friend was hotter than me right now and I had half the mind to ask for a makeover. See, there were two sides of me:  the first dressed in all back, leather from head to toe, it pushed Suho around and demanded that he referred to me as Mama or his Queen, it wore 5’ heels and dark crimson lipstick. The other, 90% of the time me, just did a Yixing, wore every colour of the rainbow and flip-flops.  I looked down at myself, Orange harem pants and a rainbow tube top, I looked like a my-little-pony… ah.

Chloe strutted into the kitchen table and took a seat on the counter top, taking a sip of her drink before setting eyes on me “_________!” she cooed “I was just about to ring you!”

I re-adjusted my cloth-like top “sure. What are you doing here anyway?”

Yixing spoke up as he yanked a hoodie out from under my bum and chucked it into my lap, he noticed my top was a bit low and I wasn’t even waring a bra, he was the sweetest “She poped round with Kris.”

My voice went really high pitched “you were with kris?”

She nodded ignorantly as if unsure why I was being so pitchy.

“Jelly?” Kris smirked; he was a little brighter than my childhood bestie and caught onto my jealously.

I gave him a prized ‘really ’ look and ignored his annoying promiscuous comment, he was trying to get me all worked-up on purpose I knew it! “Baekhyun.” I turned back to the boy who was doing his hair in the mirror “I’m ringing Suho and telling him I’ve found you… maybe it’ll get me some street-cred.”

Everyone gave me a strange look “You… don’t know what street-cred is… do you?” Tao grimaced

“not a clue.”
 

Hey, I found Baekhyun, he was bum ing Luhan

________- I can’t talk – come back now – bring

What I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter