...And Until Forever

First Month Of Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So... I haven't uploaded in ages. 
I'll do a whole pathetic grovel in the A/N 

,,,And Until Forever

It wasn't really my fault that Suho had gone and done the exact opposite of what I wanted him to. It wasn't my fault that he had taken it upon himself to sort out my life. It wasn't even my fault that GD was going to totally roast his . It, however, was my fault that I let him in on this mess and thus put him in danger.

Still... that was one of my skills, so at least I had totally ed up correctly. 

"Suho can hold his own." Kai comforted as I solemnly despaired in the corner of the sofa in Suho's flat. The guilt was eating me from the inside out and I didn't know how much longer I could take not knowing if he was in danger.  Equally, Kris was losing his mind. Kai and I were at a loss of what to do to rationalise him and came to the conclusion, that like Suho, he was long gone.
"Shall I go get some beers from the party?" Kai wondered out loud, "I mean, we probably shouldn't have left...  He might be back." 
Kris scoffed, "Go get some spirits or something." He demanded, "And tell D.O. or Xiumin what's going on; you are both useless."
I took real offence to this yet couldn't deny being the least helpful one in the group; it was I who constantly got them into this anyway. Well, at least they couldn't call me boring, right? See, there, not totally useless at all! 
Kai appeared hurt too but controlled himself and merely rolled his eyes as he jumped to his feet with more optimism than he really felt.  "He will be back unharmed,you are both drama queens."

I wondered if Kai would be so optimistic if he knew what was really going on.
If he knew why Suho really went. 
If he knew... that his hyung put himself in danger for me. 

Sitting alone in Suho's flat wouldn't have been half as awkward if Kris wasn't here. It wasn't like Kris and I weren't used to each other, just that, this was Suho's home, and Suho was a 'tough' topic for both of us.  

"So..." Kris breathed, sitting on the other side of the couch in a similar, bunched up, stance to myself. His face was drained and, whether it was just the low light or not I didn't know, but his eyes appeared sodden.
"You care for him, don't you?" I smiled with pursed lips, "like a lot."
Kris nodded, furrowing his brows as he grimaced a little, "He is so hard work," The Chinese laughed sadly, "But I don't mind putting the time and effort in."
I guessed that was how I felt too, "He," I started, trying to put what I wanted to say the best way possible, "tries so hard to be bad... he isn't that good at it, though." 
Kris acknowledged this, "Last week D.O. and Xiumin were round, pitching some ideas for their next 'business venture'." I smiled as I observed Kris's mocking expression, "The conclusion Suho came to was 'as long as no one innocent gets hurt, I'm in'."
I rolled my eyes as Kris spluttered sad laughter. I could only sense innocent worry on his behalf and admired how he had changed. "Don't you think that has something to do with you?" I questioned, "You make him better." 
Kris shook his head and looked at me as if I was stupid, his big eyes glazed over and threatening tears. "It has everything to do with you, _____." 

I shrugged; he was right.

"Do you know where he is?" I requested, at the inside of my cheek as I awkwardly played with my hands in my lap. 
Kris recoiled, "Of course not," He explained, "I would be looking if I did." 
I nodded, taking into account what he was saying and weighing up the pros and cons of telling the tall transfer student the truth.
"I...do." I finally admitted, much to my displeasure.
Kris seemed to lack confidence in me, though, which was true, now more than ever.
"What have you done, now?" He tutted, letting his head fall into his large hands. 
 

 

So, for the sake of convenience, we were no longer talking. I say convenience as kris promised he would slap me if I said another word. The prior conversation had finished when he asked why I hadn't just told 'my boyfriend', I didn't know either and simmered down as to avoid coming to terms with the situation.

"Whats up?" Kai had taunted as he walked in with a cheeky smile, "The tension here is nearly choking me!"
Kris laughed a little as Kai fell down between us with an oof, and partially sunk into the leather. "I brought the drink!" He proclaimed as he passed Kris a whole bottle of God-knows-what and looked at me slightly gone out.
"What's up with you?" He asked, "You don't have to worry, I talked to Xiumin, he said Suho text him a while back and went to talk with GD."
Kris's eyes shot open, "how can you be so lax?" He demanded in a fit of outrage, "They're hooligans!" 
Kai shrugged, "Suho bit some dudes ear off once... I have faith that the violence is still in him, he'll be fine."
Kris obviously hadn't known about the ear thing.
Kris knew now.
Kris wished he didn't.

"Seriously Suho, your college cafe? For a first date, you really aren't trying." G-dragon pouted as he sat across from Suho in their small booth. It was late so the place would be shutting soon, perfect as neither wanted this to drag on.
"I brought you a milkshake didn't I?" The younger scoffed as he took said milkshake, forcing a straw past his lips. 
G-dragon scoffed, "You got us a small one to share." He reminded as Suho pushed the drink over to the elder. 
"I'm broke."
"No, you're not."
Suho sneered, "Just... no, okay, be grateful! Now, I didn't come here to debate milkshake... I came to talk about ______!"
G-dragon laughed, "Your best friend's girl, the one you have your eye on."
Suho thought this was beside the point and wished that the one light over their booth would turn out so he didn't have to see G-Dragon's smug grin. "Of corse I have my eye on her!" Suho admitted, "She is a wreck - a pain in the too - but a wreck!" 
G-dragon seemed to acknowledge this, "She is a bit scatty... a informant... wouldn't hire again."
Suho agreed, "It was a dumb proposition." He offered, yet knew full well the second he was told about the ordeal G-dragon had something else up his sleeve. "Which makes me wonder why..."
G-dragon smirked, "I knew she would tell you, actually, I thought she would tell Kai."
Suho in his cheek as he took back the milkshake from over the table, "Just get on with it," The younger demanded. "What was with the tracking?"
"I wanted to know what you were up to." G-dragon shrugged as if it wasn't completely crazy. Suho also didn't appreciate his nonchalant attitude and couldn't help but feel very invaded. 
"...But...Why? I thought we were good?"
G-dragon rolled his eyes, "Would I be sharing a milkshake with you at 10pm if we weren't?"
Suho guessed not, "Then why?" He went over again because the chance that YG were just nosey was very slim and it was obvious that there was an agenda at foot. 
"I have a proposition."
Suho wasn't sure if he liked propositions. 

"So..." Kai slurred as he laid over Kris's lap, "Are you and Suho ing?"
Kris spat out the pure Absinthe that had made it past our lips and was messing with our brains. I was on the ground, trying to work out which way was up at that moment in time.
"No." Kris laughed as Kai began to scream, fitting on the sofa as the alcohol soaked his perfect hair, "We aren't like that!"
I giggled, "What is it like then?" I wondered, watching my boyfriend pulling at Kris's shirt as to try and get himself up. Kai was so stupid, which was a funny thought, considering I was the one on the ground. 
"It's like... gooseberry bushes." Kris confirmed with a triumphant smile, "You get it?"
Kai and I made direct eye contact with me as we nodded in time, "Totally." Kai confirmed before rolling off of Kris onto the cold wood flooring below. I know the impact must have hurt as loud laughter erupted once more and Kai still hadn't let go off Kris's top. This lead to more pain as the larger man also came tumbling down from above. If they weren't drunk I have faith that the pain would be more intense and grimaced thinking bout how bruised Kai would be the next day. 

Still, I snickered as Kai moaned from under Kris's heavy form and found himself pinned to the ground. "No more drink." Kai declared as the Chinese sat up, still crushing his hips.
Kris, though, had that weird look in his eyes which was bad, as I knew he was a erted drunk. "Your boyfriend is hella y,_________, Good job." Kris smiled at me and then back down to Kai. 
I furrowed my brow as I too, sat up against the coffee table, "Thanks?" I questioned, not sure how to feel.
"Want to know a secret?" Kai asked smiling as he propped himself up on his elbows a little, "I only wrote all those hate poems about you because I think you're amazing."
I gagged. 
I literally gagged and they still ignored me. 
Kris might have shed a tear.
I might have shed a damn tear as I wasn't half as drunk as I thought I was. This was obvious as I still felt a little angry as Kai leant forwards more and kissed my ing best friend what the ing hell.

It was weird... Like I didn't feel betrayed per say yet wondered what on earth had driven Kai to this situation. Additionally, It wasn't fair,  how come, In a circumstance like this I was the one looking cynical on the sidelines? I wished Suho would come back so I could snog him and see how Kris liked it!
Kris wasn't a good friend when on Absinthe.
Kai was an even worse boyfriend. 

"And why would you trust us again?" Suho wondered as G-dragon finished off the last slurp of milkshake and got to his feet, "After last time." Now, though, Suho wasn't sure if he trusted G-dragon anyway; it took a certain type of person to finish off a shared beverage without asking the other if it's okay.
A special kind of monstrous person.
G-dragon shrugged. Suho thought h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter