I hate you

First Month Of Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Laptop is back! yes! i have been dead without it!

Thank you for waiting guys xx i love this chapter btw, the third scene is inspired by one of my fav books that i read as a child and then again as i learned English. Sorry for not proof reading; i just needed to get this up for you guys.

I Hate You

I wandered endlessly in the rain, the ground squelching noisily under my cold feet for what felt like miles until I came to a body lying alone on the muddy grass. It was dressed in all black and resembled my roommate a lot. Black hair stuck to its forehead with manic dark brown eyes. “I hate you.” It said as I fell down beside it, my body limp like that of a rag doll, I had really done it now; I had pissed off Minji and now Kai was done. “I ing hate you.” He repeated but the smile on his face was beautiful,  if not somewhat manic ,as I buried my head into his shoulder and cried regretfully. It was wet and cold, I could feel every drop from the sky freeze my form. I couldn’t care anymore; this was a new low.

Kai’s arm pulled me into warm his body closer “Me too” I Sighed as I felt the dampness from the ground saturate my clothes and make contact with my paling skin. I felt his grip on my shoulder tighten as I shivered. 

Nothing was said between us for a long time, we just laid out in the cold, in the mud, letting the rain fall down as we wallowed in self-pity. Kai turned to look at me every now and then; he looked even more exquisite in the dim twilight of the rainy evening; there were no harsh lights to expose past battles he had fought with acne or to expose his messy shaving. He stared for a while and turned away with a sigh every time. That was until I decided to speak, carelessly breaking the silence with two words:

“I’m sorry.” I muttered so quietly I thought he may not have heard at first. He did.

“Don’t be.” He told with sorrow in his eyes, the water droplets looking like tears. Maybe they were. “You have nothing to be sorry for.”

I shook my head yet remained hugged to his side, clinging like a koala and fighting the cold with the heat from his body. “I broke up you and Minji, I lied to my friends and I outed Suho to his.” With every wrong doing I reminisced I shivered “They all hate me.” I concluded solemnly.

Kai chuckled softly; I liked the feel of the vibrations as I listened to the beat of his confused little heart “I hate you more.” He promised with love.

I smiled through the tears I cried into his side “I hate you too.”

He turned to me and I propped myself up on my elbow “You’ll catch a cold, how long have we been out here?”  I looked too the sky and decided it had been a little over an hour as Kai wrapped his jacket around me and pressed a kiss onto my forehead.

“Promise you’ll hate me forever?” I asked trying not to cry even more dramatically after his sweet kiss.

“I’ll hate you until we decide to get over our ‘love’ complex.” He winked and took my hand. We were both covered in mud, faces and all.

“Forever.” I confirmed.

“Forever.”

“Kai~ tell me you love me~”

Kai sighed; that was all he ever did “Lee Minji” he took her by the hands, he was just trying to get some alone time, watch the match but she had come round an hour earlier than planned that day “I love you.”

“say all~ of it.”

Kai huffed, he loved Minji, he really did but this was stupid “Lee Minji, I love you right up to the moon and back.”

“And~”

“I love you right up to the mood and back forever.”

“Good Nini! I’ll go make dinner!”

Kai rolled his eye;. He liked spending time with Minji but day in day out it became hell. He looked over to the door longingly as the handle rattled and a blonde girl stumbled through, tripping on the shoes that she had left on the floor herself. Kai couldn’t keep in his laughter as she fell to the ground and swore callously. She – I, this was me – shot daggers from my eyes and burned his soul with my gaze. “I hate you.” I stated yet Kai still smiled:

“I-“ He pause as the smile weakened yet seemed all the more sincere “I hate you too.”

Silence fell as I dragged myself to stand up right and closed the front door; the atmosphere was weird: silent but not awkward, hostile but not malicious, opposing in every way. Nothing made sense. It was then that Kai realised everything he had been too blind to notice before.

“Bae?” Kai looked to me as we covered the field, it was still raining and I was wearing his leather jacket. I smelled like him. I was shocked for the term of endearment yet didn’t resent it “Can I hate you right up to to the moon and back?”

I instantly smiled “That was in a book – well not that exactly – but, the meaning, it’s there.”

He looked confused yet very happy “You know it?” his eyes were ecstatic even “Guess how much I –“ Kai paused and smirked “Guess how much I hate you.”

I dropped his hand and played along happily “I hate you this much” I said as I stretched out my arms as wide as they could go in the mist of the rain, knowing full well that I looked like a drowned rat right now. I didn’t care.

“But I hate you this much.” Kai proclaimed as he stretched out his wider arm and manically danced in the down pore. He was becoming paler, the cold turning his lips blue yet we were both oblivious and continued to play.

I laughed as he stumbled and took note of the slippery ground as his threw my arms to the air “I hate you as high as I can reach!”

Kai smiled “I hate you as high as I can reach.” His tall frame stood inches upon inched above mine as his arms flew up and came down just as fast to grab my waist. He spun me around, my legs flying in the air as I giggled like a child before being set back down again and running away in a ploy to be chased.

I flipped over onto my hands and did the sloppiest handstand, face-planting the mud and trying again with desperation “I hate you all the way up to my toes!” I laughed crazily as Kai pulled me up off the ground and wiped the soil from my cheek, I looked into his eyes for no more than a second before smiling; His good deed was a vain action as it was no use; I was covered.  He took me by the arms and resumed spinning as my form flew once more and defied the gravity that bound me so closely to the saturated ground:

“And I hate you all the way up to your toes!” Kai added as he held me at the end of his arms. He soon lost balance and the two of us ended up on the ground again. I was sure that we wouldn’t be allowed back on campus because we were too dirty.

I laid on the ground exhausted “I hate you as high as I can hop.” I announced yet had no real desire to do so, still the game must go on and I got to my fee to only to take the biggest leap of my life. Kai soon followed as we neared the campus with less than 100 yards to cover:

“And I hate you as high as I can hop.”

“I hate you all the way to the end of the field!” I declared with excitement as the rain began to let up and the sun tried to push through the cloud, it was too late though; Sun set was already upon us. Shame; I liked dancing in the rain.

“And I hate you all the way past the end of the field and ont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter