6 months Later

First Month Of Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't promise this will be what you guys expected yet the purpose of this is to tie up any annoying loose ends... by creating another one to go gather the rest. The dynamic of this is one main 'storyline' that coincides with a couple of anecdotes as to explain what it happening with the characters. In this 'chapter' i have only managed to squish in two scenes, yet, atleast three with be in the rest! Sorry if updates are sparse #horridexams

Please enjoy and be prepared to have questions answered!  

6 months later

Pulp Reality

“We told you, your deadline was the end of this month.” GDragon explained having lost his patients, Suho was less than good at this considering he, D.O. and Xiumin were meant to be gangsters or whatever. I low-key thought it was all an act.

“And we told you we would get the money” Lay – Yixing had become quite taken with his alter ego – false smiled right back squinting his eyes deviously as D.O. rolled his big ones. The room was dark but everyone saw as we were all thinking the same thing; Lay got really pretentious when he got into his character. 

Seungri scoffed from the red leather sofa where he sat lazily across the room, he was sipping at a glass of wine with Daesung as TOP and Taeyang assisted their leader. As for us, ‘Lay’ was doing almost all the talking as Suho and D.O. tried to restrain him from doing so. Xiumin and Kris were there for power and I… I was there because GDragon asked after me.

“Need me to count for you? you seem to be having a bit of trouble there.” Lay offhandedly commented as TOP went through the cash for the third time. Suho would have physically slapped himself in the face if it wouldn’t be so terribly unprofessional and show emence weakness in our group.

“Just checking,” TOP remarked as he leaned in and whispered to GDragon and the latter's face dropped immediately.

“We agreed on 35,000,000 won this is 34,800,000”

We all looked to each other, we had all counted it, we knew it was all there! It had to be. Lay shrugged and nonchalantly raised his eyebrows “I took my taxi fair.”

Everyone on our side sighed as GDragon just chuckled as if he was mocking us. If I was reading Suho’s mind correctly he was wondering why on earth we let Lay do all the talking. We were letting Lay do all the talking because, after everyone those lies, he was the only one BigBang had any respect for.

“Lay.”  Suho exhaled strongly “hand over the remainder.”  Kris looked at me as if to imply this was all typical Yixing; it was and we were the only two in the room who really knew our dumb best friend. Although I had to admit, he was doing an awfully convincing job, as did some others:

“It's okay.” GDragon put up his hand and smiled slyly “let's leave on good terms.”

Lay – or rather Yixing – took this extremely well “Okay!” he optimistically expressed as everyone else in the room became more on guard. I hated the dismal outlook of the office we were stood in; there were no windows and thus no escape besides the door next to Daesung. It would be horrible if anything would go wrong. “nice to do business with you.”

GDragon cocked an eyebrow “is that so…”

Lay had become perplexed as he got up from his seat “yes?”
it was a rhetorical question. Everybody but Lay made inconspicuous eye contact and thus, Lay was perceived as an idiot by even myself. He took everything way too literally.

“right…well.” D.O. got up too “I’m glad we were able to come to a solution.”

GDragon nodded politely as Taeyang shook Lay’s hand over the table “hey, D.O., saw your dad the other day, he’s a bit old for getting involved with Big Hit isn’t he?”

D.O. swiftly cursed,not taking into account that Taeyang could be lying as he had his own suspicions anyway, he kicked the table leg as he fuded with his emotions “!  you kidding?”

Taeyang laughed a little “wish I was mate. Wish I was.”

‘mate’? I repeated to myself, it was funny how settling something so trivial as debt could set everything straight… Lay evidently thought this was strange as well because he physically craned his neck around to look and Kris and me. We shrugged simultaneously.

Soon enough, seeing as everything was settled, we were making our leave. Kris didn’t take his eyes from me as he placed a hand on Suho’s shoulder and followed him through the narrow door into the dark hallway ahead. It was things like this, small touches and little inside jokes that really conveyed how close these two had got over the past 6 months.  They were the sort who genuinely cared for each other but still had to end every single compliment they gave one another with ‘no homo bro’ just in case they might be exactly that.

As I was leaving, just after the tall Chinese aforementioned I was called back.
“Hey, ________ honey, we need a quick word.” Seungri beckoned me over to his and Daesung’s sofa as he put down the wine glass he had been twirling and watching so intently.  “it won't take a second.”

This made sense, I knew I had been dragged along for some reason.

“no.” Xiumin finalised “if she stays one of us do too.” I saw real concern in his face as the others turned back too.

“It won't take a second,” Seungri repeated, getting to his feet “no need to be rude but, either she stays for a couple more minutes or you all do indefinitely.” 
 

“What do you mean you left my girl in the gangster’s seedy office building!”

“YG building.” D.O. corrected.

“You left my ______ in there!”  Kai bellowed once more! “you !”

“yeah D.O.!” Lay started “this is why mum doesn’t love you!”

Everyone turned to Lay “we’re not related.” D.O. explained in a quite yet fathomed tone. “I… didn’t even know you until a few months back.”

Lay shrugged and lit up a joint “still, this is your fault.”

Suho put his hand on Kai’s shoulder silently as they all got into the car and waited out the time that I was spending with BigBang “You know.” Suho started very blazé “I wouldn’t worry too much; _______ is more manipulative than all of us put together.”

Kai held his face in his hands and sighed “is that meant to make me feel be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter