Unspeakable Secret

A Contract Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye’s Bedroom…

 

The morning began to seep through the window allowing the sun to warm Park Shin Hye’s heavenly face. It brought a soft smile on Lee Min Ho’s face by just watching her sleeping in his arms. Waking up beside her again has been the best morning for him since she ran away from home for almost two weeks. Finally, she was back into his embrace again. How would he ever have thought that the wife he bought with five billion won was actually the little girl he met fourteen years ago? It was even more unbelievable that he would fall in love with her and did so many things to keep her with him. This woman has the most incredible ability to make his heart fluttered and became crazy for her. 

Bringing his hand towards her face, Min Ho gently traced his fingers along her jawline with the touch of a feather, feeling her warmth and softness against his skin. He noticed the faint dark circles under her eyes from lack of sleep and felt a pang of guilt hit his chest. Just like him, because of all the misunderstandings they had, she must have been very unhappy and didn’t sleep well at night too. And last night, he has totally drained her.

Thinking about last night brought another wide smile to his face as he leaned closer to kiss the tip of her nose. She smelled like heaven and the addictive scent of her is making his mouth watery and his body reacting uncontrollably again. He buried his face into the curve of her neck, his lips pressed hard against her soft skin and kissed her affectionately. He just couldn’t get enough of her.

A soft breathy gasp slowly escaped Shin Hye’s lips as she felt the warm lips leaving trail of soft kisses along her neck. The sound of heavy breathing from the man beside her echoed into her ear and wormed it way into her consciousness. She slowly opened her eyes as sunlight hit her in the face, blurring her vision. She moved her hand up to cover her eyes from the stingy lights and the bangle that Min Ho gave her caught her attention. Her lips curled into a light smile, recalled what he said to her last night.

“From now on, you are mine. Without my permission, you can’t take this off.”

Another smile curled her lips as she enjoyed the feel of his warm lips on her skin. The memory of what happened last night continued to replay in her mind and brought a blush to her face. She is not dreaming. Her husband… yes, her true husband was sleeping beside her and woke up together this morning. All the misunderstandings between them have solved and their relationship was no longer based on a business deal. This marriage is real and they truly love each other now.

“Good morning.” Min Ho mumbled between kisses, knowing she was awake when he felt her body shifted slightly in his arms.

“Good morning…” Shin Hye breathed, her hand reached out to cradle his jaw. “What are you doing?” She asked when he finally stopped what he was doing and looked at her.

“Taking drug…” Min Ho smirked.

“Meo?” Shin Hye stared at him in a confusion gaze.

Min Ho chuckled at her cuteness as he leaned forward and stole a kiss on her lips. “You are the drug and I’m addicted.”

Shin Hye felt a blush burst on her cheeks as she averted her eyes, avoiding his intense gaze. “Sweet talker…”

“But you love it.” Min Ho smiled, tightened his arms around her, drawing her closer to him.

Shin Hye hit his arm playfully as she pretends to pout her lips. “Stop teasing me.” She said shyly before her eyes looking around the room. The bright lights caught her attention and caused her eyebrows furrowed.

“What is the time now?” She asked, looking back at Min Ho.

“Now is…” He pulled up a little to look at the clock on the bedside table. “… 8am.”

“What?!” Shin Hye almost shouted with her eyes widened in shock. She tried to pull away from him but his arms tightened even more and doesn’t want to let her go.

“Wae?” Min Ho asked.

“I remembered I set the alarm for 7am before we went to bed last night. How come it doesn’t ring?” Shin Hye asked him back.

Min Ho bit his bottom lip and looked at her cautiously. “It does. But… you are so tired and I thought to let you sleep a little longer. I turned it off before it wakes you.”

“You!” Shin Hye glared at him as a helpless sigh followed later. “You should have waked me up when the alarm rings. You have to leave before everyone in this house wake up.” She said urgently as she tried to pull herself up again at the same time. She held the comforter tightly to cover her body, turned around and leaned down trying to reach for her clothes. But before she could even touch it, Min Ho pulled her arm from behind and pinned her down on the bed as he hovered on top of her.

“Yah… what are you doing?” Shin Hye widened her eyes.

“Why can’t I stay here and have to go before everyone wake up?” Min Ho asked, glaring into her eyes. “I’m your husband, one of the members in this family too. I have every right to stay here. And moreover, I won’t leave this house unless you go home with me.”

Shin Hye held his gaze and heaved a deep sigh. “I didn’t say I don’t want to go back with you but… but I can’t let them know that you stay overnight here and… and…” She paused and bit her lip. “… and we are .”

“What is wrong with that?” Min Ho asked stubbornly. “We are married couple. It’s normal for us to sleep together in one room and… . This shows that our relationship is very healthy.”

A crimson red began to spread across her snow-white cheeks upon hearing what he said. “B-But… but you came in sneakily late at night without my parents permission. It’s not right for doing such thing under the same roof with the elders.” She paused and inhaled deeply. “Don’t waste anymore time. You have to quickly dress up and go before anybody finds out.”

Min Ho doesn’t seem to move and just stared at her. “It’s already late now anyway. Your parents will still see me even if I go now.”

Shin Hye let out another deep sigh. “At least we should be fully dressed and go down to greet them before they come up to see us like this themselves.”

A mischievous smirk curled his lips as he leaned forward and looked deep into her eyes. “But before we wake up, you should at least satisfy my drug addict first. It’s still early now. There won’t be any harm if we go down thirty minutes later.”

“M-Meo? W-What are you talking about?” Shin Hye’s eyes grew wider when she felt something hard pressed against her. “Y-Yah… stop. We already did… hmmm…” Her words were swallowed by the fervent press of his lips against hers, his hands cupping her face and holding it firmly in place. He felt goosebumps creep up her skin underneath his lips when he slowly trailed soft kisses down to her sensitive neck.

Shin Hye felt her stomach flattening as she drew a sharp breath in when his teeth grazed softly against her skin. Just when her body gave up struggling and slowly responded to him, she heard someone shouting her name from outside. Before both of them could even react, a quick knock on the door was heard and then the door burst open.

“Agasshi… the breakfast…” The old maid stepped into the room as her sentence paused in an instant the moment she saw Min Ho and Shin Hye on the bed. She was frozen and her lips were parted, looking shocked.

“Ahhh…” Shin Hye screamed as Min Ho quickly pulled her closer to him, covering her body with his, not wanting any part of his wife being exposed.   

The maid was totally shocked with what she saw. She shifted her gaze from them to the clothes that was scattered on the floor before looking back at them again. Her eyes were blinked several times, as if trying to take a clearer look of them.

“Ahjuhma…” Shin Hye called out as she buried her reddened face into Min Ho’s neck to hide her embarrassment. “Go out please…” She mumbled.

Min Ho pulled her tightly into his embrace before looking at the maid and let out an embarrass smile. If this is his house, this maid will definitely get fired later.

The maid smiled too as she nodded politely at him. But her eyes never leave his upper body. “Good morning, doryeon-nim, good morning, agasshi. I’m here to tell… to tell both of you that the breakfast is ready.” The old woman paused and chuckled softly. “I didn’t know doryeon-nim is here. I’ll go down to prepare another set of breakfast for you.”

“T-Thank you… we will be there shortly.” Min Ho replied embarrassedly.

“No rush. Take your time.” The maid smiled happily as she turned around and walked to the door. But before she goes out, she turned to look at Min Ho again. “Do you need me to lock the door for you?”

A deep sigh escaped Min Ho’s lips before forcing a small smile on his face. “Yes, please. Thank you.”

“You are most welcome.” The maid chuckled, stepped out of the room and locked the door.

After Shin Hye heard the sound of the door closed, she slowly pulled away from Min Ho and looked up at him. Her face was flushed and her eyes were glaring murderously at him.

“You didn’t lock the door last night?” Shin Hye asked angrily.

Min Ho glanced at the door for a brief second before looking back at Shin Hye and smiled apologetically. He shook his head softly. “I think… I forgot.”

Shin Hye bit her lip and hit his chest hard. Her expression was almost crying. “Everyone in this house will know that we are in my room by now.” She buried her face into her palms.

Min Ho laughed as he pulled her hands away from her face. She is so cute when she is blushing. “Maybe she won’t tell anybody.”

“Impossible.” Shin Hye snapped, looking up at him before she let out an exaggerated sigh. “Ahjuhma is a blabbermouth. Once she knows about something, everyone in this house will know it within an hour.” She sighed helplessly before glaring at him again. She hit his chest with her lips pouted. “It’s your fault. You should have lock the door last night and wake me up when the alarm rings at 7am. I hate you.”

Another laugh escaped his throat before pulling her into his arms again. “Yes, yes… my dear wife. It’s my fault.” He said as he buried his nose in her hair, inhaled into her sweet scent. “But this has nothing to be embarrassed about. We are married and it’s normal. I’m sure your parents will be happy for us too.”

Shin Hye heaved another deep breath and rested her head against his shoulder. “I still hate you.”

A slow smile pulled at Min Ho’s lips before he leaned down and kissed her temple. “But I still love you.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dining Room, Park Residence… 

 

After about thirty minutes, Min Ho and Shin Hye has already finished cleaning themselves and was now sitting in the dining room with her parents while waiting for the maid to prepare the extra set of breakfast for him.

There was a happy smile spread across Park Beom Seok and Han Ae Jung’s face, as their eyes never stop looking at the two lovebirds in front of them at the dining table. Shin Hye’s eyes were held low, as her face was still in crimson red. Looking at how her parents smiled at them, she was very sure that the maid already told them everything she saw in her room just now.

Min Ho sensed her embarrassment and smiled slightly. He took her hand and gave her a gentle squeeze, telling her silently that he is there with her and nothing to worry about.

Han Ae Jung noticed the small gesture from him and smiled happily. Everything that has been worrying her for the past two weeks was now vanished. He didn’t disappoint her. If Shin Hye allowed him to come into the house last night, it means she has already forgiven him and all the misunderstandings between them have cleared up.

Min Ho let go of Shin Hye’s hand when he heard the maid came out from the kitchen and walking towards them. He took the glass of orange juice in front of him and took a small sip, trying to hide his embarrass expression when he recalled how the old woman looking at him in the room just now.

The maid placed the plate in front of Min Ho and smirked. She leaned closer to Shin Hye and whispered softly into her ear. “I didn’t know doryeon-nim have a broad shoulders and very well toned muscles. Agasshi is so lucky.”

Although it was a soft whisper but it was loud enough for everyone in the dining room to hear. The orange juice choked Min Ho’s throat, causing him to cough upon hearing what the maid said. If he didn’t cover his mouth fast enough, the orange juice must have spilled out now.

“Ahjuhma…” Shin Hye glared at her with her face reddened as she busy her husband’s back, trying to soothe his cough away.

Min Ho squeezed her hand to stop her as he cleared his throat and let out an embarrass smile. “Excuse me.”

Park Beom Seok laughed and looked at the maid. “Ahjuhma, stop teasing them already. My daughter’s face is as red as tomato now.” He then turned to Min Ho and smiled at him. “Please don’t mind her. Ahjuhma is just happy for both of you. I know it’s not easy to stay away from a tempting wife for a long two weeks.”

“Appa…” Shin Hye looked at her father in disbelief. He was the one who asked the maid not to tease them but he was also the one who didn’t stop teasing them.

Park Beom Seok laughed again. “You are a married woman now. How can you always come home to stay whenever you have a holiday? It was your fault to make your husband being lonely at home. I don’t blame him for sneaking into my house at night.” He said without knowing the real reason why Shin Hye came home to stay.

“Please don’t say that, abeonim.” Min Ho cut in and let out a polite smile. “It was my fault for coming so late last night and stay over without your permission. But…” He paused and smiled again. “… abeonim was right. I really miss my wife a lot.”

Han Ae Jung moved her eyes from her daughter to Min Ho and smiled at him. “If you really miss her so much, you have to remember what I told you earlier so that you won’t lose her again. Treat her well and don’t disappoint her.”

Min Ho held her gaze and understood what she was saying. He nodded firmly. “I will and I won’t disappoint you either.” He promised.

Shin Hye looked at her mother and felt the warm tears started to form in her eyes. Although what she said to Min Ho was not obvious but she knows her mother have did something behind her back to help her. If not because of her, Min Ho will not find out the truth and they might still be apart now.

“What are you guys talking about?” Park Beom Seok asked in confusion, staring at them curiously. “Did I miss anything?”

“Nothing.” Han Ae Jung smiled at his husband. “I just want to remind our son in-law to treat our daughter well.”

Park Beom Seok laughed and held his wife’s hand. “Of course Min Ho will treat uri Shin Hye well. Can’t you see how much he love her and care for us? He can’t even stay away from her for a moment.” He said before looking back at Min Ho again. “Faster bring your wife back to your house. She act like a clingy daughter since she came back and disturbed my time with my wife.”

“Appa…” Shin Hye pouted like a kid.

Everyone laughed at her protest as Min Ho grasped her hand and brought it to his lips. He looked into her eyes and kissed her knuckles.

“I love you.” He mouthed silently.

Shin Hye met his gaze and there was such intent in his eyes and the world seems to freeze for a moment. Her lips curled in understanding as she replied her silent message too.

“I love you too.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Lee Mansion…

 

“Eomma!!!”

Hyun Jun ran down the stairs as fast as he can and quickly rushed to Shin Hye who was standing at the living room, waiting for him. He threw himself into her embrace and hugged her tightly with his tiny arms.

“Eomma…” He pulled back slightly to look at her as a happy smile spread across his cute chubby face. He glanced at the luggage his father was holding and his smile grew wider. “You are back.”

Shin Hye smiled and nodded her head. “Yes, eomma is back.” She reached out to caress his cheeks. “How is my Hyun Jun doing?”

“Hyun Jun is not good.” He pouted his lips. “Hyun Jun miss eomma very much.”

“Yes, agasshi.” Kang Chun Hwa, who was standing at the side, cut in. “Hyun Jun miss agasshi a lot and couldn’t sleep well at night. I tried to read story to him like how agasshi did but he just wouldn’t cooperate with me.”

Shin Hye looked back at Hyun Jun and pinched his nose softly. “How can you be so naughty and give so much problem to ajuhma? You promised eomma you will be a good boy and behaved when eomma is not around.”

Hyun Jun stuck his tongue out playfully at her.

Kang Chun Hwa smiled. “But the biggest problem is not Hyun Jun.” She paused and glanced at Min Ho. “Doryeon-nim is the biggest problem. I’m glad agasshi is back now. He always complained the lemon water I make for him is too sour. I think only agasshi can make the sour lemon become sweet.”

Shin Hye looked up at Min Ho as they both smiled sweetly at each other.

“Wow. I can still feel the sweetness overload even I’m at upstairs.”

All of them turned to the stairs when someone walking down and interrupted them. Min Ho heaved a deep sigh as he glared at the most annoying person he has ever known.

“What are you doing here?” Min Ho asked in an unkind tone.

“Have you forgotten the extra classes I have with your son every Saturday morning? Today is the last one before the school reopen next week.” Yim Si Wan said as he smirked at his best friend. “No wonder you act like a rude again. I see your wife is back to your embrace now.” He paused and turned to Shin Hye. “You didn’t know how your husband look before this. He looked exactly like a dead fish.”

“Yah…” Min Ho glared at him.

Shin Hye laughed, still carrying Hyun Jun in her arms. “It’s good to see you here, Si Wan oppa.”

“It’s good to see you coming home too. You have ended my misery of taking care these two troublesome man.” Si Wan joked.

“Thank you for taking care of them when I’m not around. Especially Hyun Jun.” Shin Hye said as she smiled at the little boy.

Si Wan nodded and smiled back at her. “No worries. E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter